Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:16 am

@Lily

Well, I was thinking of maybe bringing in another OC of mine named Roxanna.........

The anime is called Cyborg 009: call of justice. It's not the saddest anime out there, but it still killed my feels.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 am

The only few animes that killed my feels were Your Lie in April, Black Butler, and Blue Exorcist. ;o;
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:23 am

@Kaori

Oh this one definitely killed my feels

also, Mal is so done with all of this. I aplogize in advanced if she yells at Arthur in my next post.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:48 am

I haven't really cried over many animes tbh. Only one I can think of is Wolf's Rain. I've cried every single time I've watched through it

Same thing with video games. I don't cry over many of them, but I bawled like a baby during a lot of Mother 3 which is now 11 years old today and Breath of the Wild got my crying a bit. Also chapter 9 cutscene in Fire Emblem Awakening got me in tears

Anyways, I'll work on posts
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:00 am

Friggin Anohana guys, Anohana....
And for some reason, the second time I watched Tokyo Ghoul, two of those scenes made me cry too (I still cry over Hide, Idk why...)

Anyway! So, I know I can get at least 2 sentences out of myself for Jessica, but that's not enough, so...Anyone got any ideas?
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 am

The only anime that made me get was one peice. When the burnt the going marry and when Ace died, holy moly my soul died

Anyway, I wish my motivation would come back . The site is one of the cause of this because its lagging so much
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:22 am

@Ploe, Sorry! I'll make another post when I get home. (It was like, 1:30 am when I last posted )
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:30 am

@Liren; It's all good. I just wanted to make sure you knew I had posted so you weren't confused if I posted again without Chrom on there

@Ace; I will find a way to bring back your motivation
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Here I am double posting again, but I just thought of an idea. I have the extra post on the front so I thought why not attempt to keep track of relationship and crushes and such. Of course these would only be the ones pertaining to the characters in the roleplay, not any crushes a character might have outside the roleplay. I could use it to keep track of future ships too if we wanted

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on this. I would need a lot of help getting it all together cuz I have no clue who is crushing on who and all that
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:11 pm

That sounds like a great idea, but I prefer that my character's relationships are kept private though.
It's kinda hard to roleplay knowing that your romantic advances are going to go nowhere because your partner likes someone else.
I'm ok with the idea if other people support it.
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me