MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Jackaboy » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:48 pm

Pfft I totally agree koi.

I’d think

LilBat.. cuz that’s kinda cute
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby SpotSong » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Hmmm that's a cute li'l name lol. But ye whatever Lilly paws actual warrior name is could make a sweet shop name when merged together or something :o
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:51 pm

SpotSong wrote:Hmmm that's a cute li'l name lol. But ye whatever Lilly paws actual warrior name is could make a sweet shop name when merged together or something :o

That's trueee

Jackaboy wrote:Pfft I totally agree koi.

I’d think

LilBat.. cuz that’s kinda cute

Hhhh that's adorable ;o;
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:58 pm

@Saralaxy
in the books kits are up and moving and talking right after their born ngl lol I know it's not actually how it happens but their fictional cats XD
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:59 pm

saralaxy wrote:whether mune decides to listen to me or not is up to them. i'm just stating my personal opinion.

I mean, I know it's not realistic, that's pretty obvious.. but it would make for a boring roleplay if the kits didn't do something, y'know?

I don't really mind the lack of realism when it comes to their maturity.. especially when there are so many kits, with so many different people playing them.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fareeha » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:25 pm

Okay so I’m planning on changing dovefeathers sexuality to maybe bisexual if that’s allowed in this group? :>
If anyone wants to have their character to have a female relationship let me know and I’ll make a role play up in the role play thread. Dovefeather also like the Toms so that doesn’t stop her from her being attractive to them.
I’d prefer to be pmed about further discussion but you can also message in this thread xx

β—„ Why does people dislike pharah, she needs to be loVed β–Ί

Toyhouse // Deviantart // New commission list tba

❖ For any information about myself, commissions, trades or anything else, pm me ❖

Fareeha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Fareeha wrote:Okay so I’m planning on changing dovefeathers sexuality to maybe bisexual if that’s allowed in this group? :>
If anyone wants to have their character to have a female relationship let me know and I’ll make a role play up in the role play thread. Dovefeather also like the Toms so that doesn’t stop her from her being attractive to them.
I’d prefer to be pmed about further discussion but you can also message in this thread xx

That’s fine!
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fareeha » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:28 pm

Thank you!

β—„ Why does people dislike pharah, she needs to be loVed β–Ί

Toyhouse // Deviantart // New commission list tba

❖ For any information about myself, commissions, trades or anything else, pm me ❖

Fareeha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me