๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby kitty teeth » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:11 am

I just wanna say Sagestorm is open for interaction! I also wouldn't mind having her to have friends and what not so feel free to PM me โ™ก
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:38 am

Ah, @Koi.
The rest of this week (and part of the next!) I will be camping all over! Some places may have WIFI, while others may not, so I will be on a semi-hiatus. When I do get some WIFI, I will make a post!
โ™ฅ Howdy there! โ™ฅ
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
Iโ€™m mostly a lurker, but Iโ€™m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

โ™ฅ On a Semi Hiatus! โ™ฅ
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:50 am

Roleplayer123 wrote:Ah, @Koi.
The rest of this week (and part of the next!) I will be camping all over! Some places may have WIFI, while others may not, so I will be on a semi-hiatus. When I do get some WIFI, I will make a post!

Alright, thank you for letting me know! And have fun c:
    x
    x
    x

ยฉ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
    Hey there, I'm Koi โ™ฅ
    lesbian | she/her | adult
    x
    x
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:26 am

Hi! I've been reading your rp, and it just sound so intresting! I wanted to know if I could join, however since you are so far in to your role play, and I don't want to disrupt any thing by just throwing a new cat in, I thought I could make a loner who would end up joining the clan?
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:54 pm

HollowBubble wrote:Hi! I've been reading your rp, and it just sound so intresting! I wanted to know if I could join, however since you are so far in to your role play, and I don't want to disrupt any thing by just throwing a new cat in, I thought I could make a loner who would end up joining the clan?

You can make whatever kind of character you'd like! If you're fine with jumping in, feel free to. If not, go ahead and make a loner! c: (or both if you'd like)
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:35 am

I would like to let everyone know that I will be out of town for a few days starting tomorrow. The hotel we're staying at has wifi, but I cant guarantee that I will be able to get on everyday. I will be back on Monday so everything will be back to normal by then!
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:36 pm

Animals65 wrote:I would like to let everyone know that I will be out of town for a few days starting tomorrow. The hotel we're staying at has wifi, but I cant guarantee that I will be able to get on everyday. I will be back on Monday so everything will be back to normal by then!

Thank you for letting us know, have fun!
    x
    x
    x

ยฉ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
    Hey there, I'm Koi โ™ฅ
    lesbian | she/her | adult
    x
    x
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:10 am

Im back too, I'll make a post later today :D
Also i might be adding 2 more characters, but I dunno. Maybe if I have time :)
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me