Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

uwu

Postby guar » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:00 pm

hey there i'm ronin, but feel free to call me indo if you want to (or honestly anything lmho) i'm a female a-level student from england (so i'm gmt), so you can expect that i may be slightly inactive at times where i've either been given a whole lot of work (two subjects are essay based lol and another one requires a lot of time and editing) or if i have mock-up exams. i can be found on discord where i'm likely more active there for a chat, although i've never planned to roleplay on there. i'm able to pump out decently sized posts depending on what my partner gives me (im usually 500-800 words, depends on muse, how busy i am and what im given) but if we prefer shorter posts then i can probably work around that too haha. i'm capable of roleplaying any gender and i'm lgbt+ friendly and i can roleplay that. i'm terrible at typing full grammar when we are chatting, but i can if thats a preference of my partner's. i can roleplay multiple characters and i am a huge sucker for anything fantasy-based.

i'm expecting decent grammar and responses from my partner, but i can work with shorter posts, that would just mean my posts would mirror that, im not overlly fond of 1/2 sentence replies but i can manage that if need be i just might lose interest. i would like to have somebody willing to discuss the plot with me and happy to develop characters as we go along (if they're original characters, that is). it would be preferable if they're willing to roleplay on the forums, i struggle roleplaying through alternative sites/methods. i would like them to be active within reason, if you're busy or hitting a writers block thats completely fine !!! just please let me know haha. if i forget feel free to give me a nudge if i've not given you a reason!

fandoms: (this is probably not all of them honestly, i've likely missed some haha)

overwatch - i'm an active player of overwatch and i enjoy the lore, i'm happy to play canons
    the walking dead - any kind of apocalypse scenario is cool with me, i'm up to date on the games but behind on comics and show
    how to train your dragon - ocs prefererable but can canon if need be, need some kind of a plot though
    jurrasic park - dinosaurs are my heart and soul i love them,,, so much. happy to do any kind of plot with this one, even if it doesn't follow the movies (i know some people enjoy those human-dino kind of scenarios, that sounds interesting to me)
    marvel - ocs and canons super cool with me on this, primarily ocs preferable though,,, im just a sucker for superheroes ngl
    fruits basket - been a while tbh but i can do ocs and canons with this, ocs kinda preferable tho, needs some kind of plot to it.
    supernatural - ocs preferable with this, im behind on the series but know the gist of whats going on

dialogue prompts: (this can be for fandom and non-fandom, and are only a few different ones, i'd likely find more)

“Oh calm down, it’s just an ancient glowing sword. Nothing to be scared of.”
    “Oh big deal, I befriended a murderer, you should be happy. Now if anyone makes me upset they can be killed.”
    “I have a ghost friend, do they write words with blood on the walls? Yeah, but, it’s always notes of encouragement.”
    “Oh yeah, walk through a forest at night, nothing could go wrong there. Said no one ever!”
    “A masked villain? Really? Well why don’t we just call up Scooby and the gang.”
    “This seems pretty fishy.” “I swear to God if you make one more sea pun I'm drowning you.”
    “Yeah, anyway, I’ve decided not to worry about that.” “It’s...on fire.”
    “When you said you’re a werewolf, I expected something more fierce not...fluffy.”
    “I know we're roommates but I'm sick of cleaning up after you, your fur is getting everywhere.”
    “The floods came fast, but those thingscame faster.”
    “You tried to kill me the first time we met!”
    “So you're a fairy, right? What, going to grant my three wishes or something?” "I'm retired, I don't do that stuff anymore.”
    “We’re lost.” “No, we’re not.” “And it’s getting dark.” “We’re fine.” “I don’t even know which town this is.”
    “You’re… above average, in terms of appearance. I mean you look nice.” “Thanks. Quick question, have you ever spoken to a person before in your life, like ever?”
    “You just had to wake up the thousand-year-old mummy, huh?”
    “How do you get through doors with horns like that?” “They're antlers.”
    “A'ight, cool, thanks for saving me and nursing me back to health but can you please stop staring at me while I sleep? Its unnerving.”
    “You came back for me!” “Actually, that's just my gun.”
    “I can’t believe I’m supposed to be the voice of reason. I’ve never been reasonable about anything, ever, in my life.”
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Panik » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:58 pm

what i’d like
——• supernatural
————— dean x castiel
————— demon dean x castiel
————— dean/crowley/castiel x oc
——• werewolf
————— mate at first sight
————— werewolf x human
————— werewolf x hunter
——• anime
————— naruto oc’s
————— blue exorcist oc’s
————— one piece oc’s
——• fantasy
————— most ideas
——• game of thrones
————— oc x oc
————— canon x oc
————— canon x canon
——• random ideas
————— soul mates (tattoos, etc)
————— dragon riders / partners
————— zoo keepers with baby animals
————— super powers / marvel or dc
————— akayashi inn
————— harry potter
——• male x male
————— most ideas
——• male x female
————— most ideas
about me
you can call me luffy! i’ve been
rping for years. i’m looking for
someone who replys quickly and
everyday. i understand life away
from cs. i work most days and live
in the eastern time zone.
i tend to write a paragraph easily
however i mirror whomever i rp
with. i like rping male roles more
then females, but I don’t mind to
rp both a guy and a girl, so it’s
even and to double up.
same with most ideas, i don’t
mind rping two people so it’s
even and fair.
if you have an idea different
then me i’m sure i’d accept.

feel free to pm me if you have
any ideas not listed.

thank you!

i currently have two oc’s that I’m wanting to use long term. we can make a plot up too!
you can find them here!
heres one guy
heres the other

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:17 am

Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing female if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Transformers. ( I'm really craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female oc. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thing with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would really love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too. )
Assian's creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon, or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luminescent, » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:04 am

hiya i'm luminescent and i just came back from a long break to get my head together. please bear in mind im out of practice and still getting back into the swing of things c:
    about me
    - lowercase intended
    - decent grammar and spelling
    - fxf or mxf
    - bst timezone
    - i can write from six lines to several paragraphs; i mirror post
    - i only play female characters (unless doubled up)
    - i’m pretty friendly and active. if inactive for some reason, i'll try to inform you beforehand.
    - i try to post at least once every other day

roleplays i’d be interested in (italics = role id want)
    - soul mates (matching tattos etc)
    -artist/photographer x muse
    - tokyo ghoul
    - roommates
    - the walking dead
    - some sort of dystopian plot?
    - celebrity pr relationship (two celebs 'dating' for promo, end up falling in love etc)
    - anything royalty themed
    - hero x villain
    - supernatural (ghosts, vampires etc.)
    - anything apocalypse-themed: natural disasters, zombie etc
    - school project; e.g character a & and character b get paired for a six-week school project etc.
    - bad reputation celebrity x goody two shoes celebrity
    - roadtrip/ travelling across the world (friendship group/couples etc)
    - runaways
    - any cliche enemy to lovers plot (rivals,exes etc.)
    - i'm open for most ideas! just pm me c:
Last edited by luminescent, on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
luminescent,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:55 am

𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓂𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁'𝓈 𝑅𝒫 𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽
Hi! I'm .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. but feel free to just call me Whimsical, Whimsy, or Whim! I'm currently looking for a fairly active roleplay partner. I'd like you to be at least lgbt friendly, if not willing to roleplay them. I'd also appreciate decent grammar and at least a paragraph +, though if you do not primarily speak English I understand, but please, I'd like it if you could specify that! I mostly roleplay over Discord, however I've been more into cs forms as well. I would rather not roleplay over private message, but I'm fairly lenient so that is an option if you prefer it. I do not mind if you randomly leave a roleplay, as I have anxiety myself and can understand how stressful it is to confront people, however it is greatly appreciated it if there's a heads up, this includes if you need some time off. Don't feel obligated to elaborate on anything if you don't want to!

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐼𝓃
𝑅𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜 ϟ
It would be almost the same premise as Romeo and Juliet, however instead of Romeo falling in love with Juliet, it's Mercutio. They have to hide their love because they are gay, and it's illegal (at least in Verona). This plot can either have a good or bad ending depending on how long/short you'd like to be with it. Also, I do not mind simplifying the way they speak because the characters in Romeo and Juliet do speak in complicated poetry, however I hope you at least use speech like "hath" "thy" "thee" ect.

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇𝓈 ϟ
There are so many directions I'd be willing to go with a Warriors roleplay, so we'd need to discuss it privately. However, I don't play cannon characters.

𝒰𝓃𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹 ϟ
The book series by Neal Shusterman. We could play as either OCs or cannon characters. I'd like to play Connor x Hayden, Cyfy x Levi, Connor x Risa, Levi x Connor, Hayden x Bam, Hayden x Jeevan, Bam x Mason, or Levi x Miracolina. I'd be open to other relationship ideas as well. There is also a lot plot-wise we could do, so we'd discuss it privately.

𝒲𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝑒 ϟ
Another extremely tangible universe for plot, but I do not play cannon characters.

𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒰𝓃𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒 ϟ
Perhaps a Diamond OC roleplay? Or a refugee planet that is not Earth? Ocs only.

I will also do roleplays that do not involve fandoms, so if you have any interesting ideas, chances are I'd be willing to do it! Keep in mind, not all of my fandoms are listed, so if you have a fandom that you're into, there's a possibility I'd be into it as well, so don't be afraid to ask!
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:20 am

Let's Dance

Gonna keep this short and sweet, I'm Imagine if, and my main interests can be found in the Handy dandy signature you see below this post. I have a few more detailed plot ideas here (pm me for details, or any other questions you have)
*The Cliffs (male native x female foreigner)
*Arranged marriage (Old friends reunited- Timid poor female x Brooding powerful male)
*Musician in Paris (Poor violinist x Mafia Head)
*Stranded (Merman x human)
*Through The Winter (Werewolf x wounded human)
*Red Rose (Beauty and the Beast type story)
*Raven and Canary (wealthy lord x gypsy minstrel.)

Things I Can Do
*Male or Female roles
*Leading or passive characters
*Setting and World Building
*Frequent Reply
*Semi-Lit writing
*long or short responses (depending on what
I'm replying to.)

Things I Won't Do
*Homosexual Relationships
*Gender Fluid characters
*Leave for long stretches of time without warning
*one sentence reply

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Vampire x human hunter ****#
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
■Stagehand x performer ****
■gypsy x mafia heir*******#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍑

Postby serendipity- » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:52 am

My Characters
Please pick a character from above,and then
an idea below or present me your own plot.
One you're dying to do? Hit me up!
•Really in the mood for anything yandere/pos
love/stockholm syndrome —mxf maybe fxf
•girlfriend of mafia leader/assassin/criminal/
serial killer/supervillian — mxf, fxf
•Demon x Angel arranged marriage — fxf, mxf
•Demon x Human — fxf
•Demon x Half-demon — mxf, fxf
•Vampire x Human —mxf, fxf
•Vampire x Reincarnated lover — mxf
•Maid x Princess — fxf
•Princess x Theif —fxf
•Fire x Water — fxf
•Soulmates with fantasy — fxf
•Witch x Apprentice —fxf
•Beauty x Beast —fxf
•Princess and Pauper retelling
•Gorillaz roleplay— fxf
•Howl's Moving Castle
•Gravity Falls —Mabcifica, Mabill
Reverse Mabcifica, Mabel x Will
•Brooklyn Nine Nine —fxf
•Stranger Things
•Little Witch Academia
•Love Nikki Nikki x Kimi

Hello there! I'm vernorexia and
I'm an 18+ asexual girl in college for forensic science. I am
semi literate, and expect you to be as well. I play female more
favorite pairing to do is fxf, and I'll also do mxf. But I don't hate it
but I'm awkward at mxm, when I try my partners don't like it
I love to do fantasy, sci-fi, paranormal, crime/psychology, etc.
Don't ask me to do a high school roleplay, or animals, unless it's
shifters. I expect you (not your character) to be at least 15. I don't
want to roleplay with illiterate little kids. I don't expect fancy
formatting from you, just 85 or less font size and no signatures.
I will do it on forums, but would prefer to take it off site,
like google docs or wattpad.
Last edited by serendipity- on Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:13 am

Hello, call me strawberry. I am a mostly active roleplayer who can try to find time to roleplay. I am now back with a fresh start after dropping for a bit, and I'm hoping to find someone to roleplay with. I consider myself to be a semi-lit roleplayer with pretty decent grammar. I can roleplay multiple characters at once though depending on the situation it may vary from time to time.

Currently, I would strongly prefer to do a Pokemon roleplay, either from the mainstream games, as a trainer, as Pokemon, or Pokemon mystery dungeon (however I'm not up for roleplaying the anime) or do a Warrior Cats roleplay as I have found interest back in it once again.

As of now, if we do happen to do romantic plots, I would strongly prefer to not do a MxF trope as I have done this multiple times. I have a very strong preference for roleplay females (or FxF). You would have to be willing to help me create a good plot as well and we would both have to agree on it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you are interested, please message me.

Some Prompts I would like to do (I would really like to do a FxF these). If you want, feel free to suggest a prompt for us to do.

Pokemon:
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
  • Pokemon A is the Pokemon of a champion and they are traveling around in a new region. They Meet Pokemon B, who has a trainer (who may be trying to become champion), in the new region. The two teams blend together and go on a journey together and Pokemon A is helping B with becoming the best they can.
    __
  • Pokemon A is a retired Pokemon performer (either abandoned or just living a life of Pokemon battling) who's known performing all their whole life. Pokemon A is trying to adjust to their new life and they meet Pokemon B who knows their way around the region. They then decide to rely on B to help them with their new life. (Preferable FxF)
    __
  • Trainer A is an expert Pokemon trainer and is on their way trying to become a Pokemon master in x region, they meet Trainer B who was raised to believe that Pokemon are bad (either from their parents or from a region they once lived in). Despite this, Trainer B decides to go with Trainer A and help them with their journey.
    __
  • Pokemon A is a frequent Pokemon at the Pokecenter for reasons (they get sick often, they have been left there and their trainer never came back, etc). Pokemon B is brought in for the first time and doesn't know what to do. Pokemon A meets Pokemon B and A helps B adjust to the Pokecenter/showing them around the region.
    __
  • A Pokemon mystery dungeon roleplay where Pokemon A is an ambitious Pokemon waiting to go on an adventure but has no one to go with. Pokemon B is a common Pokemon who works at a small market in Pokemon square; Pokemon B is told to never go to a mystery dungeon in their life because it's too dangerous and is taught to fear them. Somehow, Pokemon A convinces B to go with them. They explore many dungeons and do many tasks which possibly leads up to some sort of prophecy and them encountering a legendary they have to fight.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Warrior Cats:
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
  • A group of Kittypets make their own clan after hearing stories and tales of the clans that were scattered all throughout the forest. Their clan consists of kittypets, rouges, and cats who were kicked out of their clan for reasons. They are pretty loose about the way they speak and don't always take the warrior code by heart but are determined to show that they are just as good as any other clan.
    __
  • Cat A is the offspring of the leader and an apprentice, which often means they get a lot of praise and are quite popular with the other apprentices since they are destined to be the leader in the far future.
    Cat B is a medicine cat who is always working hard to get where they are. They are often jealous of Cat A because A basically has everything handed to them on a golden platter (another reason may possibly be that Cat B is often dismissed or ridiculed due to being half clan). Because of this, Cat B is bitter towards Cat A. Despite this, Cat A still wants to be friends with the snappy Cat B.
    When a series of events pop up (maybe the clan has to move and find a new place to reside or both apprentices get separated from their clan), Cat A and B have to stay side by side because of it. During that time, Cat B starts to like Cat A, how does it turn out? (Strongly prefer to roleplay FxF)
    __
  • Cat A kit from a clan is found by a twolegs and kept as a kittypet for most of their life. Seasons later, the kit is now at the age of an apprentice or warrior. Cat B (who is around the same seasons as Cat A) finds them and somehow realizes that they are actually a clan cat (either from appearance, prophecy, stories, etc.) Cat B tries to convince Cat A to go to the clan again but Cat A refuses, either from no memory of their short clan life or is uncertain what the clan will think of them.
    __
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Other:
  • I can roleplay animals like dogs, cats, and maybe a few other animals.
    __
  • City Cat/Dog/Pet life rp [I would really like to do this one and hope you'd like it too.]
    __
  • I'm up for joke Roleplays
    __

Please feel free to suggest other roleplay prompts you'd be interested in trying.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:20 am

heyo! im bambam (well really jaehyung but i used to be bambam, and prefer being called that. uwu)
and this is my 1x1 search!<3
soo .. a little quick thing about me!
i am in the MST timezone, and im still a student. i am a semi-lit to lit writer, and i usually write
the most around 3-9pm(changes on weekends and breaks.) i am a cisfemale, but any pronouns a
re really okay withme. I prefer fxf or mxm(BIG BIG BIG prefer on mxm.) but anything is okay with
me! i prefer to play malecharacters, but again, i am okay with absolutely everything. i write
in lowercase on purpose, btw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just some things i would prefer from you! uwu
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♛ lgbtq+
♛semi-lit to lit writer
♛ good with mirroring posts? (sometimes i struggle but hey! its okay)
♛ messages me when muse is lost
♛ will understand when i lose muse/motivation, or struggling with writers block.
♛ doesnt bump the thread. (i really dont like this. dont worry! i wont do it either.)
♛ maybe two times a week? (i v much understand if you are busy! hmu before head, though!❤ )
♛ willing to roleplay off of cs sometimes? (discord, pm, whatever! depends uwu)
pfft thats it! lets get on with the ideas! uwu

lets just..start off with some ideas, first

♛ muse a and muse b were childhood friends, always together and never seperated! honestly the bes
testof friends, and often were seen together! until muse a wrote a love letter they wanted to give to
muse b,but muse a's mother got to the letter first. muse a got sent to another school because of that!
and muse a and muse b havent seen eachother since. until, they are a trainee at the same company?!
( this one requires lgtbq+, and its kind a asian thing with the trainees! though that part is flexible.)

♛ muse a is trying to teach and disipline their dog, but they just cant get the dog to listen! and on the
ir walk,suddenly muse b comes out of no where and the dog actually listens?! obviously the dog likes m
use b more!

♛ muse a and muse b are in completely different areas in the world, and suffer from the tragic thing of
'different timezones'. but they are in love with eachother! and they skype eachother each day to listen to
each other's voices and see their faces. and one day? they plan to meet.

♛ muse a has been hiding a very..dark secret. and they have no one to tell! they are sinning away at this
point. and they are planning to just run away from where they are at - until they met muse b. after a
while of getting..close to muse b..muse a has to tell them what they did! or that can ruin everything..
(i was kind of thinking of 'bury a friend' with this one, but this is p flexible! uwu)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
those were the p l o t t e d out 1x1s, but here is just some fun small
ideas!
♛ roadtrip
♛ roommates
♛ a lil vacation?
♛ college! uwu
obviously im craving slice of life
♛ anything with harry potter???(no canons besides the twins or draco askjdn)
celeb x fan/anti
or just someone who doesnt know who they are
♛ demon/angel x human (preferably demon for drama)
♛ p much anything scary! we can do something with misao, mermaid swamp,
ib, the witches house, hachishakusama, mad father , you name it! im so down
for anything! maybe even something based off of 'come little children' owo

pm me for any other ideas! im super down for anything! hehe
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigresplayz » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:22 am

Me

I write 3+ sentences per post
I write in the third person
Strongly like LGBQT+
Active everyday unless i tell you I'm busy
Posts at least 3 times per week (Depending)
Rookie at coding
I also am willing to roleplay off Cs like Discord
I’m all about the romance, 99% of roleplays will be romance but I will do some that aren’t.
Mainly looking to do MxM at the moment.

You
Can write 3+ sentences per post
Write in the third person (However, not required just what I prefer)
Friendly with LGBQT+
Active often
Can post at least 2 times a week
Please don't message me and then not reply for a while with no explanation why.

Interests
Supernatural
Destiel
High school/College
Apocalypse zombie/ disease
Royal
Kidnapper x Target
Roommates
Classic bad boy/good guy
I want something juicy but I mind blank as to what.
Etc.
Bold= Really want to do!!

Possible Plots
Royal
----- A marriage set up without meeting the other Prince/princess. Would love an mxm for this!.
Kidnapper x Target
---- The Kidnapper is very inexperienced with this and is a bit too nice. The target is the son of a millionaire.
College
----- "They were roommates." I would like to do an mxm for this and basically, they're roommates that crush on each other immediately but are scared to come out to the other or something like that. Or ones openly gay and the other thinks they're straight but they're just stuck in the closet.
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me