Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby vhulpes » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:14 pm

vhulpes wrote:If anyone has any semi literate+ roleplays for anthro/furry/monster characters I'm looking!

amelia / ♀ / ♐️ / married
vhulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:35 pm

TidalCurrent wrote:
TidalCurrent wrote:

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
xxCROSS THE WATER
[A]CROSS THE WATER[A]CROSxxxS THE WTER
xxxtwo groups of cats, sunclan and rainclan, have long made their
xxxhomes deep into a mountain valley. their territories are split by a
xxxlarge river, of which lays home to a small island where both clans
xxxhold gatherings. sunclan, which lies north of the river, makes their
xxxhome of moor and thin trees. rainclan, which lies south of the river,
xxxmakes their home of dense, marsh-like forestry and many streams
xxxthat criss-cross through their stretch of land. both clans are fairly
xxxnew, only having gone through a couple generations since banding
xxxtogether from previously clan-less cats. they have since found
xxxthemselves with countless battles, both unknowing of the future.
[A]CROSS THE WATER[A]CROSS THxxxE WTER

xxxmain thread | discussion thread
xxxin need of sunclan warriors
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aa675309 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:05 pm

My Chemical Romance's Danger Days inspired roleplay.
Link here.

hell-all-americann wrote:
-say hello to the program, we're gonna give it for free-

-hook up the veins to the antibodies, and cut it with the disease-

in 1990, better living industries (under the guise of the u.s. government) drops the first pig bomb on the state of texas. millions are lost. this is the start of their reign.

various smaller bombings occur in the years after, as well as the great fires. these times are known as the helium wars.

surviving families are torn apart by death and tragedy. children grow up like scavengers, surviving on food scraps and finding what little shelter they can within the zones. BL/ind builds battery city, a "safe haven" for those still surviving.

outside of the zones is desolate land, destroyed by nuclear radiation. no one knows what happened to the rest of the country, or the world for that matter.

the year is 2008, and battery city has taken over. ruled by better living industries, the people within the cities are controlled within every aspect of their lives. over the last 18 years, battery city has grown exponentially. within the city, children are raised, families created. kids who have only known battery city.

still, a small few who remember what life was like before the helium wars survive. they hold on to the memories of their childhood, hoping that the world can return to what it once was. raised in the zones, they are known only as "the zone rats".

-TOMORROW'S MONEY-
aa675309

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

█░ this sucks ░█ pjo au █░

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:58 pm

██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

in need of younger characters.
20 spots open including children
of ares, athena, dionysus, hades,
hephaestus, hypnos, nemesis,
nike, poseidon, and zeus as well
as aurea, dryads and satyrs. we've
recently started an event. we're in
need of males.

other rp's you should check out
link link
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
░░██
main discussion
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
monsters. they lurk around every
dark corner. creatures from greek
mythology. they prey on young
demi-gods. demi-gods are the
children of the greek gods and
goddesses. in this world there is
no safe haven for the half-bloods
to seek out. neither camp jupiter
or camp half-blood exist. never
have the camps existed. instead
in this world demi-gods must
survive on their wit and skills or
perish at the hands of bloodthirsty
monsters that seek them out every
moment of the day and night.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
██░░
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:08 pm

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Time!

Five years after the defeat of Calmity Ganon and the retaking of the Sacred Beasts and rescuing of the spirits of the Champions. Hyrule is finally recovering from it's time in ruins. Hyrule Castle, Hyrule Castle Town, and Lon Lon Ranch have now been rebuilt after a long time.

The key to Time Travel the Master Sword being drawn and used to defeat Calamity Ganon and exposed to the magic of the Triforce, Champions, and Mystical Beasts while no longer having a Pedestal in the Temple of Time has thrown time into flux causing different branching timelines and the past to converge on this timeline.

What will happen, When heroes and evils from other times meet?

Welcome To LOZ: Breath of Time, In this roleplay you can use any character from any Zelda game, Different Reincarnations of the same character like Link, Zelda, Ganon, Ect. are also allowed and encouraged. OC's are also allowed as long as they are the land of Hyrule or another Zelda land and fit the setting. It would be nice if you would also take a cannon character, But you don't need too.

-Main Thread-

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4002249

-Discussion Forms-

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4002248&p=123173726#p123173726

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

darkest mornings advertisement

Postby lunera. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:19 pm

x
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ | PLOT | ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
aurora was immortal. how was something she did not know, but what she did know was that her
brother had a plan. some sort of revenge for killing his mate. aurora didn't understand though. it
was for the better for both of them. but that didn't matter. if she was immortal, she had nothing
to fear. not death, not injury, nothing. years passed and aurora was getting tired and bored. there
was nothing to live for. her brother was most definitely dead by then, and she couldn't get attached
to anyone because they would die as well. she had heard rumors and stories about a clan. perhaps
that would be a good investment in her time. and so, aurora did. she called it dawnclan, as aurora
was also known as dawn. what she did not know, was that her brother did the same. soon after
dawnclan was stable, she left, already bored of her new "toy". during her travels, generations later,
she encountered duskclan. and they were vengeful. her loving brother had spread lies about her!
calling her a cold-blooded murderer; a demon! well, that's not how dawnclan felt. they worshipped
her! the immortal goddess that created dawnclan! if he wanted a fight, he'd get it...
soon after aurora infiltrated dawnclan, taking on a new name and personality, duskclan and
dawnclan met. they knew who they were, and duskclan was eager to attack. but silverstar said to not.
that maybe they didn't know the whole story of the feud between their clans' creators. so nothing
happened. until silverstar disappeared, and duskclan believed it was dawnclan and war began. but
some disagreed with this. they wanted peace. but could they ever work together to solve this decade
old rivalry between siblings, one rumored to even still be alive?
ROLEPLAY THREAD + HISTORY | DISCUSSION THREAD

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🦅Operation: Scavengers🦅 ACCEPTING RECRUITS

Postby MazdaTiger » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:21 pm

🐦OPERATION🌟SCAVENGERS🐦

☣️Plot☣️

in a post-apocalyptic world after a bio-chemical released though the bombing at the Scientific Institute of Revveria in Autoshima and have mutated the local populous into human-animal hybrids and semi-autonomous vehicles into living machines ones that reject this mutation have reverted to a feral-like state and now being out numbered by the ones that embraced the change, turning Anomalies and have overrun the surviving regions pushing the citizens back to the only remaining safe haven in Caropolis... now it is time for them to take down the Anomalies and reclaim what they lost...

you are one of the country's volunteer militia made of transfigured survivors that to scour across the regions for scrap and supplies that sustain and defend the surviving population and those who are still resting in pods, and as a reserve fighting force when the military is preoccupied

💠Description💠

🌋 this is a Long-term Reclamation RPG-style Adventure that allows you and your fellow Scavengers to takeover a territory once you managed to clear Anomalies or Enemies that tried to set claim in the region, there bound to have vegan cultists, endless swarms, toxic shrouds, bosses, and giant monstrosities that will try to stop you and your team from ever succeeding your goal

🗻there is also "Invasion Alerts" where you and fellow Scavengers try to stop the onslaught from ever reaching the safe haven and harming the surviving population

❗Requirements❗

⚖️ Basic understanding of the rules and respecting other RolePlayers
(it's a no-brainer requirement that people tend to overlook all the time, leading to dramas and such... we don't want that here)

🎨 Liberating Character Creation and Line Requirements
(we allow Humans, Furries, Animals, Other Mechs and Living Machines (magical or otherwise) to join as long the character is fair and balanced (but some races will require approval from admins/gamemasters)
we also allow the Grammatically-Challenged to Semi-Paragraph RP-ers to join..... the more the merrier, just don't line shame mmk?)

🎲 At least have a understanding of pen & paper RPGs
(even though it's not a requirement to read a rule book since this doesn't have standard rule book that based around it but always in mind that this is turn-based not a free form RP, thus preventing flooding)

📅 Committed to go long term
(there is more stories beyond after the main story is done, consider this as "season 1", inactive people will be auto pruned for a week unless you want a "read-only" role)

ImageImage ImageImage
MazdaTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:25 pm

A group of travelers fleeing from the war of their kingdom work to create a new village, deep into the forest they wander for days on end fighting against nature and bandits just to find the perfect place to call home. After weeks they find a small clearing near a river and set up camp for some much-needed rest and resource gathering.

It is mid-fall with winter looming on the distant horizon no one knows what will happen if they don't find shelter before the frost sets in.
The caravan has been wandering for about a month and a half resources have been depleted and tensions are high among the group
They have picked up and saved people on their journey from many situations despite some people being very against picking up and trusting strangers

Population - 3 ~ Risk - 4/10 ~ Location - River camp ~ Season mid-fall

Main Roleplay

Discussion thread here!

ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:19 am

~Into the Black Forest~

"Every creak in the night is God's way of telling you it's getting closer, so it's best to shut your eyes"

Amour wrote:Deep in these woods, there is a large community; a community of supernatural beings. They are dangerous creatures that will waste no time in killing any humans that enter the forest. They leave the forest and lure humans into the forest for their nightly feasts. Most of these beings are strong and dangerous, though power levels vary. The forest works under a King and Queen, the highest ranking creatures in the forest. Vampires and Werewolves have been the strongest beings in the forest for years, though there are many different creatures living in this forest, all living together in decent harmony. At the nightly feasts the King and Queen, along with their two children will eat first, next is the power levels in order, with the weakest eating the last bit of scrap. Some beings disguise themselves to go into the real world, and they use this as a way to attract prey for a singular meal. All beings are given a power level on their 5th birthday, and if given low power level you have 15 years to prove your worth. If you cross the King or Queen you are either killed or thrown out of the forest depending on your crimes. That is all you need to know for now, and as your king, I can't wait to see you around.

We only have three members! Open and Accepting! Please join if you're interested in supernatural stories with a specific social hierarchy. We welcome everyone! This is a new RP and we're ecstatic to find new people. Supernatural abilities not on the list are WELCOME! Thank you for considering us!
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
╚═══════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➸ ━ join us.

Postby jellyphants » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:28 am

13 years, that's how long it's been since the execution of the anti-nonhuman law. 13 years since all were encouraged to hunt down all shapeshifters like the beasts they turned into, chase them down and shoot them dead for sport and fun. 13 years since all shifters were marked on the forehead, a permanent tattoo of the animal they became. human children were taught anti-shifter propaganda. these shifters were filthy, wild creatures, they were told, good for nothing but being chased out of hiding and shot down, their skins made into rugs and their bodies burnt.

but you are not one of these lucky humans, the normal ones, the good ones. you are a shifter, the hunted. forced out of your home after the passing of the anti-nonhuman law, you have been living life in danger for the past 13 years. but now you have found a home, a sanctuary. seven other shifters just like yourself have met together, and you have found them. it's been a long, weary travel, but you have discovered a small hut on a dark, wooded, english coast, fit with bedding and rooms for eight- a miracle. life here will be hard, but you'll make it through.

you have to.

pm for reserves
discussion thread
main thread
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me