Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby lilymei. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:14 pm

@faded - gj gj waiting for it to come back with new episodes :L
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:15 pm

I could keep Asuramaru and Fafnir, but I'm a little worried we won't be able to get 7 more people to want to make more charries

But I'm making adult Nai definitely, if Faded is positive about making Jiki
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:23 pm

7 spots to fill is difficult, yes which is why I suggested pairing up characters that are currently open. It would make things easier and I can fill in the odd spot myself with the female character I was already trying to get a pair for
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Alright Plo (Is it alright for faded and I to make another pairing?)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:28 pm

anime_lily wrote:@faded - gj gj waiting for it to come back with new episodes :L

I'm up to episode 170 T_T

@spirit, for the color, is there Amber open?...
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Could we please wait on making new pairings till I figure out all these open spots? I just feel it's kinda rude to leave all of the spots open and add a new pair
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Ploegy wrote:
Could we please wait on making new pairings till I figure out all these open spots? I just feel it's kinda rude to leave all of the spots open and add a new pair

there's open spots....?
    I'm sorry I missed a post!
    Going back in time now,
    VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    I'll help out those lost pairs
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Ploegy wrote:
Here's the compiled list of what is open:

Black Pairing with any gender (Faded has Akihito in this pairing who is a 18 year old male)
Turquoise Pairing with female (Doctor has Vendan in this pairing who is a 27 year old male)
Fuchsia Pairing with a male (Kaori has Hannah in this pairing whose age is unknown and is female)
Periwinkle Pairing with any gender (Liren has Jae in this pairing who is a 23 year old male)
Royal Blue Pairing with any gender (Ploegy has Robin in this pairing who is a 22 year old female)
Plum Pairing with any gender (Spirit has Asuramaru in this pairing whose age is unknown and is male)
Chartreuse Pairing with a male (Liren has Hungary/Elizabeta in this pairing who appears 22 and is female)
Salmon Pairing with any gender (Spirit has Fafnir in this pairing whose age is unknown and is a male)

What is open because we lost Ash. I'm planning on filling one role I just haven't decided yet. Might even take two if we really need
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Oh okay... Hmmm...
    Y'know what hmu with Periwinkle pair because I'm gonna make a female for once!
    Incoming Mira from Fairy Tail.

Ploegy wrote:
Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Terra

"As much as I dislike my home, I have no plans on staying here either. This place wants me to lose control. At least at home that isn't a constant worry," he told her. Looking back over his shoulder, he would have expected the others to be with him at this point, but it seemed that none of them had even come yet. Had they decided to ditch him since he took off on his own? Wrinkling his nose at the thought, he looked back at Terra. "I'm not sure how far behind they are at this point. I thought they were right behind me, but it seems that they're farther behind than I thought. I'm sure they wouldn't mind you joining." He wouldn't admit it, but he figured it would probably be a good idea to have someone who could probably help deal with the Masked Man if he did lose control. Besides, how could he tell her that she couldn't join them? Even with how cold he could be, he couldn't find it in him to say no to a cute girl.

soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Well, if ~Liren~ is alright with pairing up, you could move Fafnir into that pairing

Edit: never mind...
But I guess Asuramaru could pair up with Akihito
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me