S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

S T R A N D E D :: Abriel Turner - Cyrus Verlien [memichoo]

Postby memichoo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:34 pm

name:;
      Abriel Elane Turner
      nickname:;
      Abby
      Cisfemale

nationality:;
      American // Canadian
      generation:;
      Second

species:;
      Abriel shifts into an alaskan tundra wolf [ canis lupus tundrarum ]
      role:;
      Resident

appearance:;
      Abriel has slightly wavy, dusty brown hair that reaches mid back. Thick brows arch over her leafy green eyes. Her skin is fair and creamy with small freckles sprinkled across her face. Her facial features are slender and confident.
      build:;
      She has a mildly muscular build, slender but fit.
      Height- 5'7 // Weight- 136 lbs.
      clothing:;
      Her clothing usually consists of comfortable outfits, like a loose t-shirt paired with jeans/leggings, boots, and a jacket in the colder season. She has no piercings nor tattoos.

positive traits:;
      ➳ humorous
      ➳ hard worker
      ➳ loyal
      ➳ confident
      ➳ reliable
      ➳ respectful
      negative traits:;
      ➳ easily annoyed
      ➳ competitive
      ➳ can hold grudges
      ➳ reserved
      ➳ hides real emotions
      ➳ takes offenses personally
      interests:;
      Abriel enjoys being with her close friends and being outside. She loves running, climbing, and, strangely enough, swimming. Cooperating with a group isn't too difficult for her, but she's always a little shy around new people. Exploring is always a fun, exciting adventure to her and she doesn't mind getting dirty as long as she can clean herself later. However, despite her fondness for activity, she does enjoy relaxing in the sun and feels content to watch and listen. She fears being left alone and forgotten. She dreads disappointment, and would do practically anything to please and protect her group. Death terrifies her, hence her attempts to live fully.

history:;
      Abriel was born to Alexander Turner and Lillian Turner, both of whom had attempted to leave the island previously and had never returned. By then she was old enough and sensible enough to take care of herself and has grown up considering the group her "pack". She was young when her parents had went missing, but still longs for the secure parental care they always radiated.
      kin:;
      None [ open ]

romantic interests:;
      Open [ message if interested ]
      sexuality:;
      Heterosexual

opinion:;
      Abriel feels like splitting up the group would destroy the system and provide a challenge for the remaining residents of the island. She also fears how those who left, if they survived, would be received by the normal population.

name:;
      Cyrus Ordain Verlien (ver-lean)
      nickname:;
      Cy (pronounced sigh - prefers Cyrus)
      Cismale

nationality:;
      Dutch
      generation:;
      First

shift:;
      Cyrus shifts into a northern goshawk [ Accipiter gentilis ]
      role:;
      Medic

appearance:;
      Cyrus has messy dark brown, nearly black hair that always remains ruffled and curled. His eyes, a piercing silvery gray that almost always appear neutral, lie under thick flat brows the same color as his hair. His skin is pale and has scarcely any moles or freckles, save for some near his cheekbone. His face is covered by no facial hair. His features are slim and delicate rather than bold, and hold a certain predatory air.
      build:;
      Lean, muscled but wiry. Height- 6'2 // Weight- 153 lbs.
      clothing:;
      Cyrus leans more towards plain clothes, such as a simple black t-shirt, dark jeans, and black boots. He wears a plain silver ring on his left ring finger and has a silver chain necklace around his throat with a matching ring hanging from it, his mother's.

positive traits:;
      ➤ observant
      ➤ can control emotions
      ➤ curious
      ➤ good at acting
      ➤ good memory
      ➤ not squeamish
      negative traits:;
      ➤ quiet
      ➤ not loyal
      ➤ sarcastic
      ➤ conceals emotions
      ➤ selfish
      ➤ not empathetic
      interests:;
      Cyrus is more of a reserved, concealed person. He enjoys quiet activities, and has a startling knack for art. Content to observe and watch, he rarely gets up and joins in fun activities if given the choice. He hates the feeling of being dirty or messy and absolutely loathes getting unintentionally wet, especially in his bird form. Learning anything is always fascinating for him, and he is in no way squeamish. Hunting is enjoyable, and he doesn't mind taking the lives of animals. He does, however, dislike being around other people. He finds them obnoxious and loud, and would much rather listen to the sounds of the forest and ocean. He's afraid of being enclosed and trapped. He lives for flight, and would rather die than have his wings permanently mutilated. Deep water, like the ocean that surrounds him, has terrified him ever since the chaotic crash and he always avoids the beach because of it. Of course, he never shows fear openly and acts unruffled.

history:;
      Cyrus never knew his father, Gabe Verlien, as his mother, Rachel, had left him and his drinking tendencies when she boarded the plane with her young son in her hand. It was a miracle they had both survived the fateful flight, though it did leave Cyrus with a deep fear of open ocean. His mother raised him with as diligently as she could until eventually succumbing to a fatal bout of the flu. The loss of his only family closed him off as a young teenager and he never felt any more connections to any others.
      kin:;
      None

romantic interests:;
      Open [ message if interested ]
      sexuality:;
      Heterosexual

opinion:;
      Cyrus feels eager to leave behind the island and the group. He feels enclosed on the island and wonders what kind of world lays beyond the waves, and how his shift could fit into it.
Last edited by memichoo on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Postby jellyphants » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:58 pm

bump, i hope this rp isnt gonna die out]

am i accepted??
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:18 pm

and i'll continue to repeat myself; sorry i've been taking so long to reply to everything. i'm working on getting a post up, but i'm gonna experience a few delays so it should be up in a few days.
also, make sure to join the discord if you haven't already! i'll even give out free funny roles of your choice!!!

@fra yeah, that makes sense. perhaps the second night since i'm still figuring out how long to make the days. and no, it's not the first day, they've been there for over a decade. whenever this happens, i'm all for people making characters out of the humans. since i won't be making one myself - my hands are full at the moment - we'll need people to take at least a few up, like the one they'd consider their leader and some others.

@doc that would be great!

@wolfi. welcome back!

@jelly & @memi your characters are accepted!

@wolfi & @jelly should i add your characters to the relations as siblings? and what about last names?
Last edited by kyeza on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:17 am

galaxyy. wrote:@wolfi & @jellyand what about last names?

tommy's last name is brook, but i can change it to fit her's!
also, gonna get a post up in a few minutes

also, we can talk in our animal forms right?
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:05 am

@jelly that's entirely up to you guys. and from what we've done so far, i guess we've established that, no, they can't speak in animal form. it's either fully human and able to speak or fully animal and only able to communicate through body language and noises.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:28 am

jellyphants. wrote:
galaxyy. wrote:@wolfi & @jellyand what about last names?

tommy's last name is brook, but i can change it to fit her's!
also, gonna get a post up in a few minutes

also, we can talk in our animal forms right?

Yeah I'm fine with them changing it, its okay
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:33 am

@galaxyy and @jellyphants I will get a post up soon so sorry that I have been very inactive I have had some problems at home and stuff
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:04 am

@all
    i'll try to get a post up but i've been so busy with school and my school has homecoming this week
    so i'm having a bunch of stress from that and i'm so sick of school work at this point so
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:49 am

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I’m still interested in this RP? Am I still allowed to make a post? If I am, then I will have one up ASAP, sorry for the delay! Things have been busy lately with school and everything but I should be able to get a post up soon!
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Ayyy so yeah I'm quitting the RP and pet side of CS to make way for bigger things in life (so I stop procrastinating and going on here to look at all my cats XD) dropping out of all RPs.
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me