Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby `sappho » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:48 am

pearl's search !

about me ;blackpearl44
      - lives in est
      - requires at least a good paragraph (4-5 sentences) per reply
      - only rps on cs forums
      - most comfortable doing mxf or fxf, may be willing to do mxm
      - prefers females but will play males if we double up! c:
      - can't reply everyday, im a high school student in the ib program

interests ;
      - fandoms ;
      xx- chilling adventures of sabrina!!! (craving!!!)
      xx- the 100!!!!
      xx- the umbrella academy!!!!! (especially involving vanya, five, klaus and/or diego c:)
      xx- the walking dead (game or show)

xx- how to train your dragon (just saw the hidden world!)
      xx- harry potter (especially plots with a maledictus!!)
      xx- riverdale
      - non-fandom ;
      xxhistorical: vikings, pirates, ancient cultures, anything medieval!
      xx- kingdoms, arranged marriages
      xx- vampires, werewolves, witches, etc
      xx- romeo & juliet based
      xx- gangs/mafia
      xx- cliches (good x bad, etc)
      xx- fluffy and angsty fxf!!!

honestly, im up for anything! just let me know your plots through pm! c:
Last edited by `sappho on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀️wanna roleplay?

Postby 0009 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:56 am

gonna try to keep this simple and sweet~

i'm looking for a partner who's interested in a casual relaxing roleplay, mostly to unwind for a bit and to have fun. nothing too serious.

i'm not interested in anything related to fandoms— mostly looking for a realistic human roleplay. i'll be active at least a few times per week. i'm not interested in making any elaborate forms, or fancy posts— though it's your decision if you want to.

an example of my writing can be seen in the link in my signature, though my length will vary depending on the nature of the rp. i have no designated plot in mind and i would consider myself submissive and indifferent when it comes to plot.

timezone: gulf standard time (gst)
seeking: slice of life, cliche romance stuff— anything simple
will do : two or three paragraphs per post, brief character form, communicate, post at least a few times a week
will not do : fandom based rp, long/elaborate posts, coding, scifi, oddly specific and specialized roleplays (military on mars with a zombie infection type of stuff..)

just looking for some casual fun~
............- writing -
i will not be engaging in any site activity apart from my writing
my mental health is not and has not been in a good state for a long time and i
am unable to keep up with social interactions. i hope you understand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:05 pm

Hello, call me strawberry. I am a mostly active roleplayer who can try to find time to roleplay. I am now back with a fresh start after dropping for a bit, and I'm hoping to find someone to roleplay with. I consider myself to be a semi-lit roleplayer with pretty decent grammar. I can roleplay multiple characters at once though depending on the situation it may vary from time to time.

Currently, I would strongly prefer to do a Pokemon roleplay, either from the mainstream games, as a trainer, as Pokemon, or Pokemon mystery dungeon (however I'm not up for roleplaying the anime) or do a Warrior Cats roleplay as I have found interest back in it once again.

As of now, if we do happen to do romantic plots, I would strongly prefer to not do a MxF trope as I have done this multiple times. I have a very strong preference for roleplay females (or FxF). You would have to be willing to help me create a good plot as well and we would both have to agree on it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you are interested, please message me.

Some Prompts I would like to do (I would really like to do a FxF these). If you want, feel free to suggest a prompt for us to do.

Pokemon:
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
  • Pokemon A is the Pokemon of a champion and they are traveling around in a new region. They Meet Pokemon B, who has a trainer (who may be trying to become champion), in the new region. The two teams blend together and go on a journey together and Pokemon A is helping B with becoming the best they can.
    __
  • Pokemon A is a retired Pokemon performer (either abandoned or just living a life of Pokemon battling) who's known performing all their whole life. Pokemon A is trying to adjust to their new life and they meet Pokemon B who knows their way around the region. They then decide to rely on B to help them with their new life. (Preferable FxF)
    __
  • Trainer A is an expert Pokemon trainer and is on their way trying to become a Pokemon master in x region, they meet Trainer B who was raised to believe that Pokemon are bad (either from their parents or from a region they once lived in). Despite this, Trainer B decides to go with Trainer A and help them with their journey.
    __
  • Pokemon A is a frequent Pokemon at the Pokecenter for reasons (they get sick often, they have been left there and their trainer never came back, etc). Pokemon B is brought in for the first time and doesn't know what to do. Pokemon A meets Pokemon B and A helps B adjust to the Pokecenter/showing them around the region.
    __
  • A Pokemon mystery dungeon roleplay where Pokemon A is an ambitious Pokemon waiting to go on an adventure but has no one to go with. Pokemon B is a common Pokemon who works at a small market in Pokemon square; Pokemon B is told to never go to a mystery dungeon in their life because it's too dangerous and is taught to fear them. Somehow, Pokemon A convinces B to go with them. They explore many dungeons and do many tasks which possibly leads up to some sort of prophecy and them encountering a legendary they have to fight.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Warrior Cats:
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
  • A group of Kittypets make their own clan after hearing stories and tales of the clans that were scattered all throughout the forest. Their clan consists of kittypets, rouges, and cats who were kicked out of their clan for reasons. They are pretty loose about the way they speak and don't always take the warrior code by heart but are determined to show that they are just as good as any other clan.
    __
  • Cat A is the offspring of the leader and an apprentice, which often means they get a lot of praise and are quite popular with the other apprentices since they are destined to be the leader in the far future.
    Cat B is a medicine cat who is always working hard to get where they are. They are often jealous of Cat A because A basically has everything handed to them on a golden platter (another reason may possibly be that Cat B is often dismissed or ridiculed due to being half clan). Because of this, Cat B is bitter towards Cat A. Despite this, Cat A still wants to be friends with the snappy Cat B.
    When a series of events pop up (maybe the clan has to move and find a new place to reside or both apprentices get separated from their clan), Cat A and B have to stay side by side because of it. During that time, Cat B starts to like Cat A, how does it turn out? (Strongly prefer to roleplay FxF)
    __
  • Cat A kit from a clan is found by a twolegs and kept as a kittypet for most of their life. Seasons later, the kit is now at the age of an apprentice or warrior. Cat B (who is around the same seasons as Cat A) finds them and somehow realizes that they are actually a clan cat (either from appearance, prophecy, stories, etc.) Cat B tries to convince Cat A to go to the clan again but Cat A refuses, either from no memory of their short clan life or is uncertain what the clan will think of them.
    __
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Other:
  • I can roleplay animals like dogs, cats, and maybe a few other animals.
    __
  • City Cat/Dog/Pet life rp [I would really like to do this one and hope you'd like it too.]
    __
  • I'm up for joke Roleplays
    __

Please feel free to suggest other roleplay prompts you'd be interested in trying.
Last edited by Strawberry ◓ on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wooferson » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:40 pm

✦ I'm 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟, but I'll go by Woof or Woofers! ✦

✦✫✦✷✦✥✦❂✦✫✦✷✦✥✦❂✦✫✦✷✦✥✦❂✦✫✦✷✦✥✦❂✦✫✦✷✦✥✦❂

♦ As a person, I'm fairly awkward and often get nervous around others.
♦ I have a packed scheduel most of the time, but I do my best to squeeze in at least 3 posts a week!
♦ I prefer to RolePlay on Discord, but I will do Threads or PMs here, too! (If you would prefer to RP via Discord, PM me and I'll give you my tag! :) )
♦ My posts aren't one-liners, they are always at least a few sentences OR MORE, unless I have some writer's block.
♦ I can RP LGBT+ characters, my preferred pairings usually are mxm or fxf, but I have absolutely nothing against mxf RolePlays!
♦ Not a coding master :(

I have a wide variety of fandoms (sort of), however, some of them aren't exactly popular. I'll still put them up (staying hopeful)!

⋆★✦ 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐬 ✦★⋆
♦ Hamilton ♦
♦ Heathers ♦
♦ Be More Chill ♦
♦ Falsettos ♦
♦ Little Shop of Horrors ♦

⋆★✦ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✦★⋆
♦ Harry Potter ♦
♦ Warrior Cats ♦
⋆ FanClans or Canon! ⋆
♦ Skulduggery Pleasant ♦

⋆★✦ 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 ✦★⋆
♦ Undertale (Will RP AUs) ♦
♦ Deltarune (Will RP AUs) ♦
♦ Bendy and The Ink Machine (Will RP AUs) ♦
♦ World of Warcraft ♦
♦ Stardew Valley ♦
♦ A Hat in Time (does this count?) ♦

⋆★✦ 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬 ✦★⋆
♦ Marvel Universe ♦
♦ Some IRL People (Mainly Twentyøne Piløts-) ♦
♦ Doctor Whomst
♦ Pokemon ♦
♦ Gravity Falls ♦
♦ Steven Universe (kinda) ♦

⋆★✦ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬 ✦★⋆
♦ Realistic Animals/Humanoids ♦
⋆ Royalty, Celebrities, etc. ⋆
♦ Fantasy Animals/Humanoids ♦
⋆ Magical Kingdoms, Demons/Angels, (Demi)God/Goddess ⋆
♦ Good Character/Bad Character ♦
⋆ Can be Cop/Criminal, Hero/Villain, etc. ⋆
♦ Apocalyptic/Dystopian ♦

✸ Feel free to suggest any prompts or fandoms! ✸

If you're interested in any of these topics, you're always welcome to send a PM! I'd like a partner who can understand someone with a tight schedule, and preferably a friendly and creative person! If you want/need to know any of my pairings, ask me and I'll gladly tell. I'm looking forward to RPing with you!

▸ Wooferson ◂
▹ Active on Discord ◃
✶★✦✷✦★✶

▸ Them/They ◂
▹ Awkward ◃
✶★✦✷✦★✶

▸ Roleplay, Artist ◂
▹ Demisexual ◃
✶★✦✷✦★✶

▸ Twentyøne Piløts ◂
▹ Friendly ◃
✶★✦✷✦★✶

Wooferson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

YEETHAW

Postby leblanc » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:36 pm

hey, i'm leblanc - but you can call me ivy! i'm just searching for a few casual 1x1s to pass the time and possibly make some new friends through.

ABOUT ME.
        ... i'm a student and i work sporadic hours as a barista outside of classes so my online times may be varied. i am also in two d&d campaigns which also interfere with my online hours.
        ... i go by she/they pronouns.
        ... my timezone is currently mst, but will soon be changing to cst.
        ... i tend to write descriptively and am no stranger to multi-paragraph replies, and don't really do well with rps under 4 sentences per reply.
        ... i have 10 or so years of roleplay experience (6 of which have been serious, literate rp).
        ... i love to befriend people and make ocs. a lot. i have so many ocs.
        ... this post is seeking rps on chickensmoothie primarily, but if needed i am available to rp on discord!

SEEKING.
        ... i'll do practically anything so long as it follows the site's rules. i like ships a lot, but i'm happy to do familial, platonic, enemies, etc.
        ... i nearly exclusively roleplay original characters but what canon characters i am happy to play are listed below as well!
        ... i will roleplay mxf, fxf, mxm, etc but hold preference to playing lgbt+ characters. most, if not all, of my ocs are lgbt+ in some way.

☾☽

DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS original characters. i have plenty of d&d ocs and am MORE THAN HAPPY to make more. the rp doesn't have to be campaign style at all, just roleplaying ocs in a fantasy setting using d&d races / classes if needed / etc would make me more than happy!!

FINAL FANTASY: XIV original characters. i'm prefacing this with the fact that i am, as of posting this, still in a realm reborn. spare me. without spoilers, i'm very interested in doing an rp with our ocs, possibly before the events or - should i reach heavensward or stormblood by the time of rping - doing a msq scenario! (i'm happy to do arr, but let's be real, hw and sb would be way cooler?)

CRITICAL ROLE (Mighty Nein) original characters OR mollymauk, jester, or yasha (nott maybe?) like xiv, i'm not totally caught up but i'm progressing - but i'm obsessed, and would love to rp from it!! tip: if we do ships, i'm a sucker for widomauk, yashabeau, widojest, and fjorester but i'm open to shipping more than just that (only fxf for yasha, though). if not just the main world, aus would be fun for this, or ocs! i love all of the familial relationships in this campaign too and would be more than happy to do those.

OCTOPATH TRAVELER original characters OR therion, mattias, or primrose. i have half a party of octopath traveler ocs: aym geelen, lucius octavian, cassia valentin, and haidee. other than those four, i muse therion, mattias (im so sorry) and primrose and am happy to do ships with therion or primrose. mattias is... well... maybe.

PERSONA 5 akira kurusu / joker, goro akechi, haru okumura. i love persona 5 with all my heart and i'm a huge multishipper so i'm happy to do practically anything (my only no is futaba / akira romance & the adult romance routes).

... other than those five things, i'm totally open to more! just ask. please pm me if you're interested! let's be friends!!
leblanc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby syncope » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:50 pm

----------
----------
------------𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡
┌──────────────────────────────────┐

𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭; hello, i'm syn or otherwise known as syncope. i've been a roleplayer for about
a decade now and consider myself a relaxed literate writer with an average of 1000 t
o 2000 words per post. i live in the northwest usa and use the pacific timezone. i wor
k fulltime and won't be on from nine am to six thirty pm on weekdays. on weekends i
have a much more relaxed schedule and will be my optimal time to work on posts. if
time allows it, i can crank out an average of three posts a week. i'm lgbt+ friendly an
d don't mind writing as any gender. all relationships are on the table. 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫; i'm lo
oking for a partner who is willing to contribute equally in plots and worldbuilding as
we plan our roleplay. i'm no extrovert myself, but i love friendly chatter and general
collaboration between my partner and i. quality over quantity. at this point, i'm look
ing for a partner who can average about 500 words per post. i'm looking for a relaxe
d roleplay at the moment so i'm not going to badger you about activity. if you can m
anage a post every two weeks, i'll be happy. 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬; i'm a real big science fiction
fan and i adore everything from star wars to alien. any other high fantasy settings li
ke dragon age or skyrim is definitely an eyecatcher to me. i love history too so if yo
u want to hit me up with some renaissance or medieval eras, feel free to do so. rec
ently i've gotten back into liking noir-esque themes like detectives, crime, and maf
ia. post apocalypse and survival is always a welcomed sight. i can try to do animal c
entered roleplays i.e. wolves but i lack a lot of experience in that area so i won't m
ake any promises. if you don't see something listed that you're interested in, pm me.

└──────────────────────────────────┘
syncope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:22 am

Chasezer4life wrote:Hi! I’m Chasezer4life. As you can tell, I’m in search of a 1x1 roleplay. I find interest in:

Celebrity roleplays
Slightly romantic realistic roleplays
Harry Potter
Pegasus (by Kate O’Hearn)

That’s about all I can think of. I’m sure I have more written in my interests on my profile so if you want, check that out, and I am open to your ideas as well. I prefer:

MxF (although I’ll play MxM)
That you let me know when you won’t be posting
That you do your best to mirror my post
That you’re active

That’s about it, go ahead and PM or send a trade if you’re interested.

I absolutely love and worship JC Chasez and *NSYNC, as you can tell by my username. I am a huge fan of the former boyband, and an even bigger fan of JC.
That’s all, so now, bye, bye, bye.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:49 am

Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing female if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Transformers. ( I'm really craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female oc. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
Assian's creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon, or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i love roleplays. do you?

Postby Daisukina » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:02 am

i'm ratto. this is my one x one search.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-online for about 4 hours in the evening
-in gmt time
-will write anywhere between 1 and 200 words
-is fine with any character's gender identity
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Classy Otaku

Postby persephone; » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:32 am

Hello, I am Classy Otaku!
      I want to do a 1x1 role play.
      -I’m quite active and will be able to respond
      quickly.
      -if I have any complications come up I will
      let you know.
      -I like detailed and longish posts to be
      able to progress and have a mature
      role play

Underlined is what I would prefer

Roleplays I want to do at the moment;;
      - Butler x Noble
      - any b x b, we can discuss what we
      would want to do!

PM me and we can come up with a plot/characters.
      I enjoy detailed post 4-5 sentences at least.
      I hope to talk to you soon. (●´ω`●)

──────────────────────
I'm persephone;
check out my adoptable shop
spring alpacas

──────────────────────
persephone;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes