Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby `sappho » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:00 am

pearl's search !

about me ;blackpearl44
      - lives in est
      - requires at least a good paragraph (4-5 sentences) per reply
      - only rps on cs forums
      - most comfortable doing mxf or fxf, may be willing to do mxm
      - prefers females but will play males if we double up! c:
      - can't reply everyday, im a high school student in the ib program

interests ;
      - fandoms ;
      xx- chilling adventures of sabrina!!!
      xx- the 100!!!!
      xx- the umbrella academy!!!!! (especially involving vanya, five, klaus and/or diego c:)
      xx- the walking dead (game or show)

xx- how to train your dragon (just saw the hidden world!)
      xx- harry potter (especially plots with a maledictus!!)
      xx- riverdale
      - non-fandom ;
      xxhistorical: vikings, pirates, ancient cultures, anything medieval!
      xx- kingdoms, arranged marriages
      xx- vampires, werewolves, witches, etc
      xx- romeo & juliet based
      xx- gangs/mafia
      xx- cliches (good x bad, etc)
      xx- fluffy and angsty fxf!!!

honestly, im up for anything! just let me know your plots through pm! c:
Last edited by `sappho on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1x1]

Postby fallen; » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:33 am

hey there, i'm fallen - i'm just a simple college student looking for some new roleplays to pass the time between classes

about me;
        • my time zone is pst [i live on the west coast of the united states]
        • i'll try to reply multiple times a week, depending on life circumstances
        • i can roleplay over cs forums or discord - no preference
        • i can write 500+ words, or a decent 5-6 lined paragraph
        • i typically mirror-post though
        • i tend to prefer doubling up (or more), but won't mind doing single characters each
        • i can play either gender and have no preference either way
        • i can play canon characters (depending on the fandom)
        • i will play mxm, mxf, or fxf pairings
        • i really enjoy developing plots/world building
        • i enjoy chatting ooc
      fandom interests;
        • jurassic world
        marvel
        • merlin
        • spiderverse
        • supernatural
        • terra nova
        • umbrella academy
      general themes;
        • apocalyptic event
        • disney au
        • dragon riders
        • original ideas
        • paranormal stuff
        • polyamory
        • reincarnation
        • romance
        • sci-fi/space
        • song-based rps
        • superheroes/villains
        • time travel
        zombies
      pairing interests;
        • alien x human
        • assistant x celebrity
        • celebrity x non-fan
        • cop x criminal
        • cop x ghost
        • ghost x human
        • god(dess) x human
        • human x shifter
        • period person x time traveler
      original ideas;
        genesis
          the world is dying. decades of neglect, climate change, and overall human impact has caused the world to start dying. nations began warring over land and what little resources there were left. the sun went dim as a dust cloud dusted the sky, never to show blue again. the year is 2133. scientists have uncovered time travel, allowing for humans to escape their dying planet, and go back to a time before there was nothing but decay - the jurassic period. muse a was one of the first to go back to help discover and build the colony that is now known as genesis. every human who is sent back to this point in time is given a select role in their new home. the colony is run as smoothly as possible, and any issues are easily dealt with. muse b was not meant to go back to genesis, having hopped the back of a group going through the portal and is now considered a potential threat to the sanctum of genesis. what are they doing here? and how will they know if this intruder is truly one of their own?
          [potential ideas for muse c & d as well, pm if interested]
          plot is posted to another roleplay site under my alternative user: deviantbehavior
        it came in the rain
          we didn't believe them - not at first. the broadcasts went out on april fools day, we figured it was a joke by some guy really good at hacking. then the news got turned on. some poor guy went out to prove the broadcast was a joke. what we saw was the stuff of nightmares. as soon as the rain began to fall, the man began to scream. we laughed, not realizing he was the face of the apocalypse. whatever was in the rain began to eat away at him, and it was only seconds later - seconds too late - that the news station cut to black. we had already saw what the rain did to that one man - what it would do to most of us. chaos erupted after it,people going into survival mode to protect themselves and their families. a lot of them didn't realize that any open water source became habitat for the virus. we're running out of time. with water becoming harder to find and the rain season hitting us harder than most
          had seen in history. our only hope is to find refuge, or a cure.
          > muse a is the cure
          > muse b is a soldier or scientist tasked with getting them across the country to create a widespread cure
Last edited by fallen; on Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fallen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whale hello there!

Postby . nash . » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:02 am

xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
      xx
      x
      xx
      x
      xx
      x
      xx
      x
      xx

x
      x𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙱 𝙼𝚈 𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙳 !!xxxx 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙱 𝙼𝚈 𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙳 !!

─────────[ ]──────────────────────────────────
      hello! my name is...long and in french, so just
      call me fous or ben~ i will just write what i'm
      capable of and if like what i got, message me!
      i'm a semi-lit est role player. i can do both ma-
      le and female characters easily. i'm open mind-
      ed and love to chat in ooc. i usually like to ha-
      ve a little bit of romance, so there that. i only
      really do human/humanoid themes though.
      --
      interests : human x supernatural creatures |
      witch x familiar | slice of life | boxing | street
      racing | cliched parings | apocalyptic events |
      cop x criminal | hospital patient x dr./nurse
      ──────────────────────────────────[ ]─────────

xxxxxx𝙻𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝚁𝚄𝙽 𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝚃𝙾𝙶𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 !!
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goneeeeee :) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:04 am

hi there! i’m starkiller but feel free to call
me piya. i’m just your average girl who lo
ves her fish. i’m online constantly, whene
ver i’m not sleeping, and i live in the east
ern timezone. some of my interests are as
follows!
please keep in mind, i’m most comfortabl
e with mxm and if the plot is good, fxf. i
won’t do mxf, however. ───────────
───────────────────────────
kingsmen: the secret service
eggsy x oc
the 100
oc x oc
riverdale (not the newest episodes)
cheryl blossom x oc
jughead jones x oc
oc x oc
marvel
steve rogers x oc
clint barton x oc
bucky barnes x steve rogers
wanda x oc
natasha romanoff x oc
oc x oc
goneeeeee :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1x1?

Postby sugarbird » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:29 am

H E L LO !
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
┌───────────────────────┐

Hi! I'm sugar. I am usually looking for multiple 1x1's to occupy me. Here's what to expect. ---
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
- [I live in an EST time zone.] - [My reply lengths vary wildly depending on what I get.] -
[I typically try to reach 200 words.] - [I can't mirror posts well.] - [Chatty out of char.] -
[Have no preference for gender] - [I'm okay with most gender pairings.] - [I CAN'T play
OCs in most fandoms.] - [Sometimes, I flat out forget to reply for a while. Don't hesitate
to poke me.] - [I try to reply as often as I can, but cannot reply right away.] - [Discussion
for the plot is very fun for me, so please help me develop it!] - [Know that I am busy and
distracted a lot of the time. Forgive me if I leave you hanging on occasion. More often
than not, I simply forgot about the role play rather than becoming bored of it. Sorry!]
Not really expectations, but "guidelines." - [I don't have a sentence minimum. But I
do not want any one liners.] - [Please let me know if it starts to feel like a chore. I won't
be upset if you want to quit, I promise.] - [Reply with decent grammar and cohesiveness.
] - [Relax and have fun! Be friendly. This isn't a super serious role play.] - [Conversation
keeps us both invested in the role play. Please communicate.] - [I look foreword to seeing
you! PM me if you're interested, I never bite.]

└───────────────────────┘
I N T E R E S T S

Fandoms -- [Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Over The Garden Wall, Pokemon, Okami.. there's more]
Non fandom interests -- [Animals (especially birds!), Humans in a fantastical setting, dragons, really, a lot of things. I will be
more than happy to take into account the things that you're interested in.
Things I'm not interested in -- Werewolves, vampires, Warriors, any fandoms I'm not in.
Plot templates/ideas -- Character A & B are out in the middle of nowhere, far from their home or dimension. This is a simple
go from point a to point b through many trials and dangers. Maybe romance could be involved or something? The setting isn't yet
decided, but I think it would be fun to have it be dangerous and interesting.
-- Animals of your preference have to survive in an apocalypse. Yes, I like romance with it too.
-- Two friends, people or animals, are stuck under a corrupt rule. They travel to either run away, or overthrow the rule somehow
and better the lives of everyone.
-- Suggest me your ideas, and we can build something from there. Remember: nothing to stress about!
Fandom romance interests (italicized means preferred) -- SU: [Lapis and Peridot] [Pink and Pearl] [Suggest me ships, I guess.]
A:TLA: [I am okay with most ships here. Suggest me one, and more often than not, I'll agree to it.]
Okami: [Amaterasu and Oki]
Pokemon: [OC and OC] [Rosa and Hilbert] [I dunno. Wild pokemon too? Maybe?]
NOTE: Romances by themselves are boring. Please let there be a giant conflict to help develop the romance part.
Last edited by sugarbird on Sat May 11, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby will byers » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:32 am

Richie Tozier wrote:
Richie Tozier wrote:
Richie Tozier wrote:
Hello!

As you could probably tell, I'm here to find a roleplaying partner. Of course, I do all kinds of roleplays, such as, semi-literate, literate, or just a regular old one sentencer (I prefer not to but I will if it makes you happy.) I am apart of many fandoms and I like to take time out of my day to roleplay, though, please be considerate to the fact that I do indeed have a life outside of roleplay.

Rules:
1. As stated before, please think that I have a life outside of this roleplay and I’ll do the same for you as well. I am only stating this rule so strictly because I have had people message me 24/7 to respond (not on here.)
-
2. I only do roleplaying via PMS and Google Docs, not on topics. I am personally not comfortable with creating a whole topic for a roleplay when we could just PM each other or use Docs. I also check my PMS more than the topics I make.
-
3. I do not do OC x Canon roleplays, If I'm going to be honest, I really do not like roleplaying with OCS at all. I am a fanatic at roleplaying with Canon Characters because I can easily develop a character and I just tend to enjoy it more. I will only consider doing OC x Canon if it's a slow forming relationship--I will most definitely not do the helpless girl rps... I cannot stress this enough.
-
4. If we are doing some sort of AU that has to deal with magic or Warrior cats, please... please do not make your characters overpowered!
-
That's about all, here, have a sense of pride that you got through my rules :).

Fandoms I roleplay in (x is Most desired):

Marvel xx
Attack on Titan x
Yuri On Ice x
Camp Camp x
Hamilton xxxxx
Star Wars xxxxxx
Warrior Cats xxx
IT xx
Mystic Messenger xxx
Osomatsu-san xxxx
Danganronpa xxxx
Dear Evan Hansen xxxx

I hope you choose to roleplay with me! If you do, just PM me and we can decide on what type, ship, and all of that fancy stuff. I hope all of you have a beautiful day :)

░░░░░░
░░░░░░

. . . . . . . .
████
████
████
████

link here,
link here,

─────
████
████
░░░░░░░
╒══════╕

text box one

└──────┘

█████████
────────────
█████████
───── 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝!
╒══════════╕

text box two

└──────────┘
░░░░░░░
. . . . . . . .

will byers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me.

Postby lavender moon » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:18 pm

Hello there!

Let me start by introducing myself. I am a female, I am a proud lesbian, I’ve been dancing for four years and I love it. Marvel produces some of my favorite comic books, books, tv shows, and movies, which I have been watching since Iron Man in 2008. I prefer discord. I live in EST. I do have school so keep that in mind. Now! On to plots and likes!

About me~
~I post multiple times a day
~Expect 100 words+
~If my muse is dying I'll tell you
~I'm fine plot or no plot
~I only play females unless we are doubling up
~I'll do mxf and dxf but no mxm(no experience)

If it’s bold I’m craving it! If it’s in italics it’s the role I would like to play!

Percy Jackson
Half-blood female x Huntress
Half-blood x Halfblood

Marvel

Natasha Romanoff x female oc
Tony Stark x Natasha Romanoff

Steve Rodgers x Natasha Romanoff
Bucky Barnes x Female oc
Loki x Female oc
Tony Stark x Female oc
Oc x Female Oc

I am open to others! Please pm me if you have other ideas

Star Wars

Poe Dameron x Female oc
Rey x Female oc

[center]Warrior Cats

OC X OC
Few acceptions to that. I will NOT play a cannon character. My apologies for any disappointment.May be open to others pm me

I am open to other ideas/fandoms. Please pm me if you’re interested or would like more information!
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Mimu wrote:

Welcome to my little search:I'm mimu, I'm looking for someone to 1x1 with. I'm am a teenager who is going to start working on there GCSE's soon, so please handle me on there for a second. I'm all ways online day or night, so don't worry on the activity. My spelling is good but my grammar is getting there. I can write around about 200+ per paragraph, if i have any ideas coming to mind. i accept anything from LGBT+. I like to play females and mostly males time to time, But i'm open for anything that comes to mind. Expectations: -You are active and can post mostly around 2 weeks per post. -lgbtq+ friendly -Writes minimum of 150+ per post/or per character -If you're fine with slow replies -Just tell me if you don't want to do the rp anymore, just don't leave it without telling me. -Proper grammar and spelling -roleplaying on cs or on discord. Interests:I'm fine doing oc x canon and oc x oc. [ ☀-Want ☁-Craving ] Non-fandom: Greek mythology based: gods/goddesses | prince x princess | Crime, mystery, etc ☁ | post apocalyptic ☁ | celebrity x fan ☁ Fandom: Harry Potter (oc x canon) or (oc x oc) ☁ | Detroit: become human (human x android) (oc x android oc) (oc x android) ☁ | Httyd (oc x oc) | The walking dead (oc x oc) | Marvel (oc x canon) ☀ | Star wars (oc x canon) | Game of thrones (oc x oc) | The umbrella academy (oc x canon) | If interested, please shoot down a pm !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:41 am

hello, my name is park, and I want to keep things simple! sorry for no coding, I am on mobile while making this. i purely want to roleplay Umbrella Academy. anything to do with me rping Five preferrably. since I am really into this fandom, I am looking for a partner that won’t die out/ move on. I write preferrably mxm but I can write mxf!! I have no experience with the comics, only the show sadly. i write A LOT but I am capable of writing a little, I at least expect 5-6 sentences in a partners post. I don’t expect them to equal what I write for I tend to get a bit over description-y with my characters! I would love to talk about everything else via pm!

edit;; i also love Klaus!
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:57 am

Boomer wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Boomer, an asexual female that really likes roleplaying. I am not master coder like some of you guys, but I'll try my best to tell you what exactly I'm looking for!

*Requirements*
~ Good grammar/spelling; I understand a typo here and there, I make them sometimes too!
~ Posts with at least three (3) sentences. I often fall victim to the "1 sentence replies" myself and I'd like to stop doing that. If you have bad WB, I can give you suggestions on what to write so we can advance the plot if needed.
~ Posting every day! I dislike waiting for replies. Even just a few posts a day is okay, although I'm online a lot. If you know you're going to be gone/won't have access to the internet, please just tell me! I'd rather know you can't post for a while than to sit there and wonder if you lost interest in the roleplay.
~ Accepting of LGBT+ characters! I don't typically use gay/bisexual characters, but asexuals are a part of the LGBT community. My characters are either straight or asexual, but I'm okay with any sexuality!
~ Uh, I guess just be a friendly person overall.
~ Contribute to the plot! I'd love to hear your ideas.
~ I'm most comfortable RPing on the forums, but I will RP on Telegram if you prefer for anyone else not to read it!

*Types of roleplays I'm interested in; 1-5, 1 is eh and 5 is craving*
~ (3) Pokemon (Trainer and Pokemon, or just wild Pokemon. I am a fan of Aether-based plots and would like to play Lusamine)
~ (5) Anthros; slice of life with possible romance; runaway plot with possible "puppy love" ; *new* father unknowingly adopts daughter and discovers their connection
~ (2) Feral dogs/wolves (more so dogs on my end, but I'm open to an array of plot ideas)
~ You can PM for plot ideas, as I have at least one in mind for each category.

*Relationships*
~ I typically stick to M x F couples, although I'm not opposed to you having gay/bisexual characters. I don't have much experience with gay/bisexual relationships, however.
~ I'm a bit more diverse with Pokemon, as I play male and female Pokemon. I typically only have a female trainer (based on myself and is asexual too).

Hopefully I don't sound like a total bore and you'll want to try out a roleplay with me!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me