Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:20 am

XP he's cute, but I don't want anymore chars right now (I have like 15 now? Why?)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:23 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:XP he's cute, but I don't want anymore chars right now (I have like 15 now? Why?)

Okay!
    Anyone who needs a male partner just hit me up!

Wolfan Terror wrote:@Faded, she's 26, so anything above 18 would be good

➳name; Lena Oxton
    ➳age; 26
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Onyx
    ➳fandom; Overwatch

➳hair; Brown
    ➳eyes; Brown
    ➳skin tone; White

➳abilities / powers; Due to the chronal accelerator that is strapped to her chest, Tracer has the ability to control her own time stream through a number of abilities. Firstly, she can 'blink' through time, effectively teleporting from space to another.
    As well as this, she can rewind her personal timeline so that she returns to where she was and state of being a few seconds before.
    However, she needs to be careful not to overuse these powers too much in short succession, as doing so could lead her chronal accelerator to burning out and becoming damaged, leaving her without any powers and at risk of become a 'ghost' all over again.
    ➳weapons; Tracer has her twin pulse pistols that she can rapid fire, having to reload after twenty shots.
    As well as this, she also has her pulse bomb, which can adhere to any surface it lands on, and after a brief delay, explodes and causes large amounts of damage in it's blast radius, which is relatively small.

➳personality; Tracer is a very energetic and cheeky girl, loving a good joke and giggling during battle. She's often quick witted and displays great affection and even insight towards her friends, such as Winston and Mei. She is extremely fearless and determined, not being afraid to take chances and being enthusiastic about discovering new things and places.
    ➳history; Lena Oxton (call sign: "Tracer") was the youngest person ever inducted into Overwatch's experimental flight program. Known for her fearless piloting skills, she was handpicked to test the prototype of a teleporting fighter, the Slipstream. But during its first flight, the aircraft's teleportation matrix malfunctioned, and it disappeared. Lena was presumed dead.
    She reappeared months later, but her ordeal had greatly changed her: her molecules had been desynchronized from the flow of time. Suffering from "chronal disassociation," she was a living ghost, disappearing for hours and days at a time. Even for the brief moments she was present, she was unable to maintain physical form.
    Overwatch's doctors and scientists were stumped, and Tracer's case seemed hopeless until a scientist named Winston designed the chronal accelerator, a device capable of keeping Tracer anchored in the present. In addition, it gave Tracer the ability to control her own time, allowing her to speed it up and slow it down at will. With her newfound skills, she became one of Overwatch's most effective agents.
    Since Overwatch's dissolution, Tracer has continued to right wrongs and fight the good fight wherever the opportunity presents itself.

I'll put 25 because that puts them both close in age, she looks too innocent for this world
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:25 am

XP
Alright, I feel weir, but I just counted all my chars and I really do have exactly 15 of them
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:27 am

@Faded, That sounds good to me
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:28 am

Both are accepted

I think I killed Ace by spamming her with Zelink stuff.

Please no more adding character talking. I am so tempted right now. Don't let the one with 17 characters add even more

Nevermind. Guess the name was misspelled which was why I didn't remember it
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:40 am

Lol I died a little XD

Plogey, I shall not motivate you to make new characters lol.

By the way, for the floor. Are they doing the dancing thing still? If not, Maybe the yiga can could annoy them
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:01 pm

I'm pretty sure we're still doing the dancing though I'm fine with those Yiga attacking Gotta go through the botw memory again

And please do cuz I wanna make another FE girl and if there are two things I shouldn't be allowed to do in this rp it is to make another FE character and to make anymore characters in general

But Sumia and Cordelia are just looking like they need some love
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Ooo, they're pretty

I mean! No, bad Ploegy
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Wait, so how many characters do you all have? I have 8 X3 already hard to handle but there are so many beautiful anime characters I want to make ;-; halp me :l)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:46 pm

XP
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me