๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby wildsight » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:43 pm

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow guys!
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:52 pm

Hey guys, I've noticed that this role-play has been a lot less active than it used to be, which is totally fine. But, PLEASE let me know if you want to leave the roleplay so I can remove your charaters from the front. Thank you.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm

ะบฯƒฮน wrote:
    Hey guys, I've noticed that this role-play has been a lot less active than it used to be, which is totally fine. But, PLEASE let me know if you want to leave the roleplay so I can remove your charaters from the front. Thank you.

Yes okay sorry I might have forgot to inform you koi but I'm on vacation right now which means I won't be able to roleplay a lot for maybe about two more weeks(Mouseheart)... I'll try and get a post up today though, sorry to keep you waiting! :)
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:24 pm

The Pigeon wrote:
ะบฯƒฮน wrote:

Yes okay sorry I might have forgot to inform you koi but I'm on vacation right now which means I won't be able to roleplay a lot for maybe about two more weeks(Mouseheart)... I'll try and get a post up today though, sorry to keep you waiting! :)

Thatโ€™s fine! I understand that people might not be able to get posts up because of vacation c:
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip โ™ก » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 am

Sorry for not getting a post up in a while! I just got back from a week vacation. I'm also going to be away from august 10-24 so I won't be able to post then, but I'll get a post up before I leave!
โ”โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ”“
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - โ™ก - th - my art

โ”—โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ”›
clip โ™ก

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:24 pm

That's fine. Just make sure you guys try to get something up
    x
    x
    x

ยฉ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
    Hey there, I'm Koi โ™ฅ
    lesbian | she/her | adult
    x
    x
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:13 am

I agree if Animals65. Maybe, go over and see who's active and who's not? Some people
have higher ranking characters which are needed for the plot so maybe message them? But yeah
a lot of people haven't been around in a while so maybe remove the inactive rpers and then maybe
we can get some new people here.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:25 am

What happened to Redpanda? I haven't seen them post in a while.
โ™ฅ Howdy there! โ™ฅ
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
Iโ€™m mostly a lurker, but Iโ€™m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

โ™ฅ On a Semi Hiatus! โ™ฅ
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me