➤ E V I C T E D ||《discussion thread》

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《discussion thread》

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:14 pm

Hello !! I'm so sorry for being inactive !!
My wifi has not been my friend lately, but I will get my post up hopefully today.
Thank you for your patience <3
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p e a c h w h i s k e r 🍑

Postby gingertail98 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:15 pm

P E A C H W H I S K E R
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
peachkit. peachpaw. peachwhisker.
she-cat. 30 moons. heathclan warrior.
crush, open. no mate. family; cherrylight (sister) and cherrylight’s three deceased, unnamed kits
theme {x} M.I.A. - Bad Girls

From a young age Peachwhisker has always been a very odd cat. One of two in her litter she was doted on and rather spoiled, however, she always seemed disinterested in the attention and would try to distance herself from both her sister and parents. She was an awful apprentice, and always wanted to know what was in things for her- she never cared much for helping others, often shrugging off duties like changing nursery and elders bedding to whoever she could. Despite this, and her constant questioning of the authority of her mentor, and her tendency to vanish for periods of time in the day, where no one seemed to ever know where she went off to, she managed to become a warrior, getting by strictly on being a very, very skilled fighter. She is a ruthless, using her small, lithe body to her advantage, making her hard to pin down. She can jump extremely far horizontally, as well as quite high vertically with very powerful, well muscled hindlegs. This also means, despite her small stature, she packs a punch with a kick from her hind legs if someone does manage to pin her. She is average at best at hunting, if only because she seems to lack interest in it, much preferring to patrol or laze about rather than actually help others or contribute. Despite her sister's constant efforts to have a relationship, she seems to have little interest in her only living family, and one could almost say it seems like she even dislikes her own sibling. She didn't seem to mourn the loss of either of her parents during the destruction of their old territory in anyway, shape, or form.

Peachwhisker is a rather striking cat to look at, which is the only positive she has going for her aside from her fighting skills. She is mostly white, with ginger coloured tabby patches covering her legs, face, lower back, and tail. She is very small and thin with well muscled, strong back legs and sleek, short fur and a pale pink nose. Her eyes are a dark green, fading lighter towards the edges, and much like her sisters, they constantly seem to be drooping and half lidded as if she's tired. Her tail is long and skinny. Whereas her sister seems to very bland in personality, Peachwhisker seems to have too much. She is outspoken with her opinions even when she shouldn't be and has a horrible habit of outwardly questioning authority- especially when it's authority over her. Peachwhisker is not a nice cat. She's very open about her feelings on everyone and everything- most of which are usually negative and cruel, harshly spoken words. She is a very quick and skilled learner, much like her sister, however this is only when she feels like it and she does not take kindly to advice and criticism. Like her sister she tends to store knowledge and has a knack for remembering things well, unlike her sister, though, she seems to store this information for herself to use later when it can be to her own advantage- or as leverage against someone. She often wanders off without telling anyone where she is going, and can frequently be seen eavsedropping or spying on even her own clanmates. It's impossible to tell from the outside where Peachwhisker's loyalties lie, and in reality, the only side she's on is her own, and will do anything and everything to ensure her own survival, even if it means one of her clanmates pays for it with their life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

c h e r r y l i g h t 🍒

Postby gingertail98 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:31 pm

C H E R R Y L I G H T
cherrykit. cherrypaw. cherrylight.
she-cat. 30 moons. heathclan warrior.
crush, open. no mate. family; peachwhisker (sister) and three deceased, unnamed kits
theme {x} Mother Mother - Wisdom

Cherrylight spent most of her younger life as a relatively carefree kit. One of two in her litter she was doted on and rather spoiled, however, once she became an apprentice she sobered up relatively fast. She was quick to do the 'glory' duties such as hunting and practicing fighting and going on patrols. When it came to the more... unfavourable tasks, Cherrypaw would play up her carefree, happy attitude to appear ditzy until someone else came along and helped. She eventually became a warrior, but didn't stay that way for long before announcing she would be expecting kits. She never revealed the father of the litter, which became a hot topic for a short time in the camp. Cherrylight seemed to thrive on the drama and play it up, but let it go when the rest of the clan lost interest and it became clear she wouldn't be telling who the father was. When it came time to kit, Cherrylight struggled immensely during the birthing process. Her first kit was still born, the other two kits succumbed quickly after they were forced to flee their territory, along with Cherrylight's parents. After that, Cherrylight spent a considerable amount of time grieving, seemingly in a depression due to the loss, a shell of the happy, carefree, ditzy young cat she once was.

While at first glance Cherrylight seems like a normal she-cat, there are odd quirks left over from the trauma of losing her kits and their home. She tends to be a kleptomaniac, and will squirrel away odds and ends she finds, hiding them within her nest. Ideally, Cherrylight would like to one day have a mate and try and have another litter of kits, as she still grieves for the three she lost. Overall she is a rather unremarkable cat. She is a tortoiseshell and white longer furred she-cat, and is a touch on the small side, with extra fur around he neck and tufts on the tips of her ears, and green-gold eyes that constantly seem to be drooping as if she's tired. Her tail is long and flowy, rather than fluffy. Unless you really take the time to get to know her, Cherrylight seems to be very bland in personality following her trauma. She is a good clan member in that aspect as she will do whatever is asked of her with little to no hesitation or complaint, almost robotic as she goes about her day to day tasks. However, once one gets to know her, the care free, happy young cat she once was can surface. She's very private and always keeps her thoughts and opinions to herself, which combined with her constantly drooped eyes can give off an icy, uncaring aura to new cats who don't know her. She is a very quick and skilled learner, despite how many can be quick to write her off as stupid because of how she was as an apprentice, and takes advice and criticism well. She tends to store knowledge and has a knack for remembering things well, parroting back advice to others when least expected. She adores her sister, her last surviving family, and often follows her around like a shadow, put up with constant abuse from Peachwhisker verbally (and sometimes physically) and seems oblivious to the fact her sister doesn't even like her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreaming. » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:59 pm

@Queer Deer

welcome! your cats seem to have an interesting
    dynamic going on. i look forward to seeing them
    inaction! you can start roleplaying and making
    relations now. if you need any help getting started
    or finding someone to interact with, dont hesitate
    to ask. but im sure no roleplayer would mind you
    just jumping in and talking to their cats.

for a little background the cats have somewhat
    settled into the alleyways. loonfrost had brought
    mapleclan to the heathclan alley to discuss a
    merger/alliance to find a new home.
Last edited by dreaming. on Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gingertail98 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:40 pm

@dreaming

Awesome, thank you!
Throw those hooves right over my shoulders
Cause I seen the way you look at me, doefriend, when you smoulder
Come here, queer deer, and shake that thing around
Cause you get me so high that I gotta go down

gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:20 am

Ack, sorry I haven't posted in a while! I'm still here, just been focused on other things ^^
I have something to post for elsewhere, then I'm going to read through responses and work on mine <3

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:25 am

Ahhhhhhh, testing season. Such sweet sweet sorrow. I’ll get up a post later. It’ll be rough, so I’ll go in and retype it with better language when I get home from a spring break trip with my family. So sorry for the delay, teachers are crazy because the EOC is coming up.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinensys » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:31 pm

i'm not proud of my posts, but i got them up there. i tried to differentiate my writing styles for fogpaw, bonewing, and adderstrike, but i'm not sure how well exactly i did it lol

fogpaw's open for interaction, she mentions/notices some but doesn't tag anyone directly. bonewing tags finchstep, concerned about her. adderstrike may or may not flip out in the next few posts, but for now he's just silently fuming and following clayfur and softpaw

sorry i'm late, kept putting it off
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:36 pm

I feel like a bad human being. I'm still working on my post/reply because my wifi has been out for a little while.
I'm sorry.
<3
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:12 pm

dewly_noted wrote:For my next post I need some background knowledge on some characters!

What are some cross clan relations that are known about/common knowledge?
    Gathering buddies, people who are chill on patrols and those who are not!

BeetleStar is going to be giving his best bud- love of his life some recomended cats for some shared duties and a 'these ones hate you as much as i do' list.

Plox guys

If I don't get some of this soon I'll just post anyway sdfsfdf
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me