Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Dracowolf » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 am

Spencer looks fine to me. You certainly can start.

For the most part Nadie is fine, but if you're going to make her water manipulation powerful enough to affect ice and more importantly blood, there should be a weakness because that is ridiculously powerful. It makes anyone with ice powers useless and causes her to outmatch everyone really which means no one has a chance in a fight. Not only is the control of blood horrifying when you think about it. Blood is technically not water, it contains 91% water, the rest is solid causing it be denser as well. If you're thinking if it from the Avarar style, note just how horrifying everyone treated it and how unnatural and painful it was. You also have to consider how to use it without breaking site rules, because again it's horrifying as a concept and van break gore rules if not careful. So, really, find the balance, find a weakness.

It wouldn't be bad to expand her history a bit more. We're the loners from packs in the forest at war? How old was she when things happened? How did it affect her? It's okay if you don't but it's not a bad idea to.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:47 am

Dracowolf wrote:Spencer looks fine to me. You certainly can start.

For the most part Nadie is fine, but if you're going to make her water manipulation powerful enough to affect ice and more importantly blood, there should be a weakness because that is ridiculously powerful. It makes anyone with ice powers useless and causes her to outmatch everyone really which means no one has a chance in a fight. Not only is the control of blood horrifying when you think about it. Blood is technically not water, it contains 91% water, the rest is solid causing it be denser as well. If you're thinking if it from the Avarar style, note just how horrifying everyone treated it and how unnatural and painful it was. You also have to consider how to use it without breaking site rules, because again it's horrifying as a concept and van break gore rules if not careful. So, really, find the balance, find a weakness.

It wouldn't be bad to expand her history a bit more. We're the loners from packs in the forest at war? How old was she when things happened? How did it affect her? It's okay if you don't but it's not a bad idea to.

Thank you for the edvice! You were right about how op she was. So now her actions have consequences. I also took away the blood part. Rereading it was pretty ridiculous. And for her backstory I added a little more depth, making her more of a character.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:50 am

Great! It looks good now, I have no problem accepting her!
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Dracowolf wrote:Great! It looks good now, I have no problem accepting her!

Thank you <3
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:28 am

welcome to the pack all you new guys!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:29 am

RacingBloodWolf wrote:Hey so I was thinking about making another wolf, male or female doesn't matter to me whichever you would prefer. But I thought about making them actually come from an outer pack. One that had struggled all their lives to survive, and only hearing the stories about the wolves who lived their lives like a fairly tale. Growing to hate them and setting out to tear down their precious little fairy tale world. What do you guys think? Dracowolf, Keesa?

I think it is a great idea!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:41 am

RacingBloodWolf wrote:Hey so I was thinking about making another wolf, male or female doesn't matter to me whichever you would prefer. But I thought about making them actually come from an outer pack. One that had struggled all their lives to survive, and only hearing the stories about the wolves who lived their lives like a fairly tale. Growing to hate them and setting out to tear down their precious little fairy tale world. What do you guys think? Dracowolf, Keesa?

I play a decent villain so I would be up for making a character as well. Perhaps we can collaborate?
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:57 pm

DarksideQueen18 wrote:

I play a decent villain so I would be up for making a character as well. Perhaps we can collaborate?

Ohhh you want to talk about it on here or the messages?
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:27 pm

RacingBloodWolf wrote:
Ohhh you want to talk about it on here or the messages?

We can talk through Messages. Then share the plan with Keesa should they want to know it/allow it to happen.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:55 am

Credit goes to BettleBack a friend from RPN who drew this for me.
Attachments
20180806_111320-BlendCollage.jpg
20180806_111320-BlendCollage.jpg (215.84 KiB) Viewed 17 times
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me