✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Postby Matreats » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:37 pm

akjkasjfs give me a bit I'm making another character profile ahhaaa

I legitimately want to drop him directly in the middle of the street between Medusa and the team because that would be funny
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellipses » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:53 pm

do it. I dare you.
So I’m kinda debating keeping an AU idea I had for Spooks, but idk if it’d work ^^”
My idea was that she literally does not speak English... at all, she only knows Russian, so she has no clue what anyone is saying period, and therefore is mostly confused. But she’s trying her best so that’s all that matters.
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:20 pm

jester ;; wrote:do it. I dare you.
So I’m kinda debating keeping an AU idea I had for Spooks, but idk if it’d work ^^”
My idea was that she literally does not speak English... at all, she only knows Russian, so she has no clue what anyone is saying period, and therefore is mostly confused. But she’s trying her best so that’s all that matters.

She reminds me of Natasha actually LOL
But I like it a lot!!
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mr. Steal Yo' Girl

Postby Matreats » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:05 pm

Visual wrote:
┌─────────────────────────────────────┐
──────────────────────────
⊴ ≜ ⊵
(click for full image)
⊴ ≜ ⊵
──────────────────────────
└─────────────────────────────────────┘
    ➳name: Dean Morales
    ➳age: Mid 20's
    ➳gender: Male
    ➳nickname or alias: hoe None
    ➳sexuality: Straight, but flirting is free game
    ➳crush: N/A
    ➳species: Viscet/anthro
    ➳fandom: N/A - OC
    ➳hero, villain, neutral?: Neutral

⊴ ≜ ⊵

Dean wrote:
    "Yes, yes it was a good idea, and no, I don't care if it bothered you. My agenda doesn't wait for anyone."

⊴ ≜ ⊵

➳hair; Red-orange
    ➳eyes; Bright blue
    ➳fur color; White, cream, coral
    ➳height; 6'5"
    ➳weight; 220 pounds

➳strengths/abilities: Dean doesn’t have any magical or supernatural abilities or powers; in his world, it just doesn’t exist. His skills are more practical for the city he lives in. He’s quite strong, but given that he’s heavy-set and has plenty of experience in hand-to-hand combat and defending himself, he can be a rather formidable opponent. He also relies on his street-smarts and general knowledge of other people that he’s amassed over his years of living on the streets.

➳weapons/equipment: Dean is never unarmed. He’s learned from a very small age that you can never be too careful and that you should always have some sort of weapon on you. He carries around two large switchblades that he keeps concealed inside his jacket and occasionally brings other things as a precautionary measure if he’s going somewhere he know is dangerous.

➳weaknesses: He gets distracted easily and is quick to judge others. He’s also mortal, so yes, pokey objects do indeed hurt.

➳personality:
    At first glance, Dean looks like one of those high-school jocks that everyone pretended to like for the sake of being involved with the popular kids. Confident, suave, and pretty, he considers himself a high priority for him and others as wellHe’s actually very intelligent and knows a lot about people and how they work, which allows him to get into and out of places and situations more easily. He could be considered a people watcher, but he would rather go out and interact with them directly.

Dean has trouble focusing when he spots an attractive person and is known for being a ridiculously flamboyant flirt. He gets distracted very easily and can never concentrate on one thing for too long, as his attention span is small and he moves on to other things quickly. He also can't keep a girlfriend to save his life, although finding one is never really that hard for him. Surprisingly though, his current one, Jasper, has been with him for over a year now. It's quite a feat and both are rather surprised it's still working out. Dean is also loyal to a fault and will do anything for the few people he actually cares for.

He is reckless and impulsive, and often acts on his emotions rather than thinking about it beforehand. This gets him and those close to him in trouble quite often, especially when he’s trying to prove himself by doing something that is, most of the time, really stupid. He’s also notorious for sticking his nose into business (usually criminal or gang-related) that isn’t his and consequently landing himself in hot water. He’s hard to anger because of his natural tendency to make a joke out of everything, but there are certain things that push his buttons and send him off the rail almost immediately.
Last edited by Matreats on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellipses » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:07 pm

i love him
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:07 pm

jester ;; wrote:i love him

he's the w or s t
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:53 pm

I can already see what would happen if Dean meet up with Xeria as she technically a good looking young (18 Years old, So she's legal with just make it better) female Anthro.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:10 am

Rusty20 wrote:I can already see what would happen if Dean meet up with Xeria as she technically a good looking young (18 Years old, So she's legal with just make it better) female Anthro.

*flirting and finger guns intensify*
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellipses » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:13 pm

I’ll try to work on my reply soon ^^ Been pretty busy as of late