πš‚ 𝙾 πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙰, discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πš‚ 𝙾 πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙰, discussion & forms

Postby harrington » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:54 am

would love to join at some point if i could, unfortunately i'll be stupid busy for the next couple of days/week (finals coming up! eugh) - i don't want to reserve a spot without knowing for sure that i'll be free. @འབྲོག་ཁྱི - would you want me to reserve a spot through PMs without knowing for sure, (sorry for posting on the discussion post but i was worried i wouldn't have been able to back out if needed) or should i keep an eye on this thread to just see where you all are going to start (since it seems like the majority of people are busy anyways)?

if we do this weekend, i can definitely join, but i'd like to join a discord if at all possible :'-)
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revile » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:39 pm

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€οΌˆ 𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐓 𝐓 𝐘xx𝐀 𝐒xx𝐀xx𝐕 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄x)───────────────────────────
        β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€οΌˆx𝐀 𝐒xx𝐒 𝐖 𝐄 𝐄 𝐓xx𝐀 𝐒xx𝐀xx𝐆 𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐄x)─────
        word word word word word
        ππ€πŒπ„ xxxxxxxsoda ganymeade banasxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlll
        ππˆπ‚πŠππ€πŒπ„ xxlsoda pop (w/ the noise)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl
        𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 xxxxxcisfemale (they/she)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxll
        π’π„π—π”π€π‹πˆπ“π˜xxl bi, demiromanticxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl
        πŽπ‘πˆπ†πˆπ xxxxxl born march 15th, piscesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl
        𝐀𝐆𝐄 xxxxxxxxxtwenty-nine years oldxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxll
        𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 xxxxxlmember (black bear)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        π…π€π‚π„π‚π‹π€πˆπŒ xxmelisa asli pamukxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxll
        π‡π„πˆπ†π‡π“ xxxxxlfive foot two inchesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl
        ππ‡π˜π’πˆππ”π„ xxxproportionate, athletic,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        other half is a bit broad n heavy setxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlll
        π‡π€πˆπ‘ xxxxxxxxthick, dark brownxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl
        π„π˜π„π’ xxxxxxxxltired, dimly lit n brownxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        word word word word word
        β”Œ
        β”‚
        β”‚
        β”‚
        β”‚
        β”‚
        β”‚
        β”‚
        β”‚
        β”˜
        β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€

w being born into a wealthy family had its perks. she was able to pursue her passion for anything history while her
        w parents were too caught up with each of her older brothers' promising athletic careers. not that she's ever held
        w ever held it against them; the poor girl simply just didn't fit into the family by being the daughter that should've
        w been a son. unintended isolation created a constant push and pull demeanor throughout her bonds. offered eno
        w ugh to reel you in but only enough to keep you at bay. has genuine intentions, though. in truth, she's viewed her
        w self as a side character for so long that it's become hard to envision that others could see her any differently. hi
        w story easily became a comfort to her as reading & seeing how the world works fascinated her. both of these quir
        w ks have made her rather strategic and reserved, considering every possibility before choosing. though, when she
        w loves, her devotion is met with no end, and you could never find yourself alone. the forgotten child could never
        w bare seeing anyone else suffer the displacement she was given. although, the truth, which dismantles her chara
        w cterized demeanor, she merely craves to be known and tends to lurk, or leech perhaps, as lonesomeness gnaws
        w at her. ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by revile on Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
revile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revile » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:40 pm

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ── was named after a pregnancy craving as her parents had only planned names for a boy ── huge bookworm n lover of
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx old music ── company > convo, prefers to listen ─ despises the cold ─x feels guilty that her brothers lives were already
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx planned while she has freedom, created a rift in their relationships ── not a huge fan of confrontation but will handle it
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if needed ── often messing with her hair or twiddling her fingers to self-soothe ── commitment issues ── very sensitive
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and can be a tad possessive ── (silent) big lovebug, doesn't like being alone and will bug a friend if she's able to
    word word word word word word word word word word word word word word
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
── ( π˜ π˜–π˜œ π˜ˆπ˜™π˜Œ π˜›π˜π˜Œ π˜šπ˜œπ˜• ) ──────

word word word word word
β™‘ romantic interest x ✿ positive
Β± neutral
✦negative x ➹ enemies
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word

word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word

β”Œ
β”‚
β”Œ
β”‚
β”Œ
β”‚
β”Œ
words words words wor
ππ€πŒπ„
symbol

ππ€πŒπ„
symbol

ππ€πŒπ„
symbol

ππ€πŒπ„
symbol
─── ( π˜ˆπ˜•π˜‹ 𝘐 π˜ˆπ˜” π˜›π˜π˜Œ π˜”π˜–π˜–π˜• ) ──

word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word

word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word
word word word word word

β”Œ
β”‚
β”Œ
β”‚
β”Œ
β”‚
β”Œ
words words words wor
ππ€πŒπ„
symbol

ππ€πŒπ„
symbol

ππ€πŒπ„
symbol

ππ€πŒπ„
symbol
Last edited by revile on Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
revile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:50 am

@harrington, the spots in this roleplay are technically unlimited, so please don't worry about taking your time to reserve one!

How does everyone feel about starting on saturday or sunday? The wish for a discord has also come up, but I don't want to set up one if anyone would be left out of it, so let me know if you'd be in!

I'll do my best to send out some feelers about relationships on thursday, but feel free to also reach out to me!
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuvola » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:00 am

Hey guys! I wanted to pop in and apologize for not having finished my character’s form yet! After posting my reservation, I had to fly to Europe and it’s been a super duper busy couple of days since! However things are going to start dying down again and I plan on getting the form finished tonight or tomorrow β™₯️ super excited for this though because I haven’t been able to write for a few years and I miss it a lot. But I’ll post again when my form is finished so people can form pre-relationships with him and everything. β™₯️

Also, I’m totally up for starting this weekend!!
nuvola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:16 am

happy to start this weekend! i'm currently finishing off the last remaining paragraphs of eli's personality. i told myself i'd make it brief so it would be up as fast as possible and now my singular borderline dead braincell is like; must. write. more. soo, i've saddled myself with that oops (sorry for the slow edits on my end of things, it will be done asap).

anywho! if anyone wanted to discuss relos, but were unsure about traits- these are the notes that have been added to the form and currently following in terms of writing;
    pos; gentle-natured, usually patient/tolerant to most things, shares a genuine interest in people, emotionally strong when it comes to others and their troubles (not himself though lol, someone fix him) anddd finally he's a real charmer; think of traditional old-school romance, not always focused on the physicality of it all- cooks a meal & "lets go stargazing" vibes πŸ’Œ
    neg; probably a little too independent- doesn't always know how to ask for help, holds a lot of nervous energy which gets him into an occasional tense state of mind (uncharacteristically snappy). uh-oh quite the perfectionist, probably won't let go of something if he thinks he can do one better; "my way or the highway" oop.

once his personality is all done, i'll start to send dms for relos if you haven't already (open for quite literally anything). again so sorry for the delays with my oc.

and that's a yes to the discord!
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vivette Stoker - The Spotted Hyena

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:41 am

Vivette Stoker | 27 | Female | Spotted Hyena
Sexuality: Lesbian
Pronouns: She/Her
Appearance: Her hair is black and curly, usually left loose to her shoulders, but she'll occasionally have her hair in a protective style - usually long braids or twists. Her eyes are very dark brown, with a more amber shine in the sunlight. Vivette stands at 5'5", making her one of the shorter ones of the group, and holds a relaxed, though not slouchy, posture. She has a lithe, though athletic, build, that she may get underestimated for. She has a dark skin tone, and does not have any notable markings or scars.
Vivette will usually favour feminine clothing - dresses, well-fitted coats, tops and skirts - and in either black or bright colours. Especially a flowy midi-dress or a nice top and a wrap skirt. She also loves to wear gold jewellery - particularly matching earrings and necklaces, even if they're not exactly practical.

Personality: Vivette is energetic, extraverted and positive. She's usually the first one awake in the mornings, and somehow full of energy - which, for those that aren't morning people, can be a little grating. Her friendliness towards pretty much everyone can make her come across as naive, but she most certainly isn't - though she does like to see how others try to play on that anyway. While she is generally upbeat and positive, she doesn't do the 'toxic positivity' thing, but she will provide a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear for those that need it. Her laugh can be infectious, and other people laughing makes her laugh as well, but make her laugh too much or hard, and it'll come out just like a loud hyena laugh.
Vivette also has a penchant for social media. Selfies, food photos, candid shots of the others... you name it, and it'll probably go on her Instagram. She's not taking photos all the time, but it is almost every day, and she is attached to her phone - it's very rare to see it not in her hand. She cannot hide her true thoughts or feelings very well at all - her face tends to make an expression reflecting what she really thinks, even if she says something different or even nothing at all. Mostly eye rolling if it's something annoying her or she disagrees with.
She hates being bossed around, and struggles to let herself rely on others. She often feels like as the 'energetic, happy one', she should always be there for others and remain upbeat as she can, but she shouldn't need to be the one leaning on someone for once - perhaps part of the reason she uses social media so much. Vivette is loyal to the group anyway, but for those she's particularly close to, she is more protective and open with them.

Bio: Born in the north of England, near to Manchester, Vivette grew up as the third of four siblings. Her parents have always wanted a somewhat large family, and being blessed with four kids - two boys and two girls at that - was a dream come true.
Her home life was a little better than average - there was always food on the table, they went on holiday at least once a year, and birthdays, Christmases and New Year Eves were always big celebrations. All four siblings achieved good grades in school, and were usually among the top of the class in most lessons. Vivette graduated university with a First in Fashion Design and Marketing, having first taken a gap year between college and university to explore what she really wanted to do, and then had also taken an overseas placement year during university, so she had only recently graduated at the time of... the incident.

Vivette was 24. She'd come out to her family six months ago, after finishing university, and much to her relief, her parents and siblings were very supportive and accepting. It was New Years Eve - she was living with her parents for the time being, and due to start a prestigious job after the New Year. Most of the extended family were at the house for a big meal and celebration. Vivette wore a bright, rainbow-coloured dress that she'd dyed herself, and while it didn't look like a pride flag, it still caught the ire of a particularly conservative family member - an in-law that she hadn't spoken to much before. She tried to ignore the comments, as to keep the peace, her parents telling the family member to pipe down or leave - which seemed to work until later on in the night, when everyone had had a few drinks more.

A few minutes before the New Year, the family member saw Vivette again and so did the comments. "I would never let my daughter wear anything like that, I don't want anyone thinking she's one of those disgusting people."
Vivette snapped, outing herself to most of the extended family and... well, it was a blur. Paws... shocked expressions from those around her... Vivette fled. Happy New Year.

It was a week before she went back home, ashamed and embarrassed. Her parents were just relieved that she was safe and had returned to them. They had since managed to convince the rest of the family that they'd all had a little too much to drink and had a (mass) hallucination.
But Vivette knew things had changed, no one was acting quite normal with her. So, eventually, she managed to discover some, if limited, information about a place in the British Colombia - Fox Island. A place for shifters - which just fit what she figured had happened to her. That was where she needed to go, and told her parents, who reluctantly agreed, but helped her pay to go. She still has that rainbow dress, but has not worn it since the incident, nor has she told anyone about it. Both the dress and her have remained firmly in the closet since.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vivette Stoker - Relations

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:42 am

Vivette's Relations

β€’ Carsus Howell (pos)
    - Perhaps a surprising close friend,
    Vivette gets along very well with Carsus.
    Perhaps the fact that she can handle
    herself in her hyena form - or at the
    very least dodge fast - if he ever
    lashes out helps.

β€’ Kate Avedon (neu)
    - Vivette rarely interacts with Kate.
    She finds her intimidating, and always
    tones herself down when around Kate.
    Especially since the incident Vivette
    took and posted a photo with Kate in
    the background and she lost it at her.

β€’ Josie Hawthorn (pos)
    - Vivette likes the leader of the group,
    and has lots of respect for Josie,
    especially for taking in so many shifters
    and keeping them all safe. Vivette isn't
    sure where she'd be or what she'd be
    doing if she wasn't here.

β€’ Elijah King (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    β€’ Sorcha FlannagΓ‘n (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    β€’ Kenna Caballero (pos)
    - She and Kenna are, she hopes, close
    friends. Peas in a pod. Vivette loves her
    energy, and the fact that she's always
    willing to hang out and take part in
    photoshoots with her. She looks
    forward to finding out what they'll get
    up to next.

β€’ Tobias Aremu (pos)
    - Total sibling vibes. She's the younger
    sister to his older brother. They get
    along very well, and she's more willing
    to listen to him than most others. And
    he'll braid or twist her hair for her as
    well, which she's very much grateful for.

β€’ Victoria Langston (pos-neu)
    - Vivette would really like to be
    Victoria's friend, but knows how
    secretive and solitary she is.
    Though they're not particularly close,
    she'll frequently join Vic on her
    explorations of the island, even if they
    don't say anything to each other for
    most of it.
    β€’ Soda Banas (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    β€’ Collie Grey (pos)
    - Much like with Tobias, he's like an
    older brother to her. They get along
    very well, even with his aversion to
    tech and the Instagrams. If you hear
    her hyena laugh, it's usually because of
    him, devolving into them mocking each
    other and laughing even more.

β€’ Evelyn Legare (neu)
    - She knows that she's probably a little
    too energetic for Evelyn. They'll be civil
    with one another, but no big friendship.
    Vivette would like to know Evelyn more,
    but accepts that that's unlikely and harbours
    no hard feelings towards her.

β€’ Richie Campbell (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    β€’ Sebastian Morgan (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    β€’ Avery Quintero (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    β€’ Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text
    β€’ Name (pos/neu/neg)
    - text

Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guh talks about soteria 2; electric boogaloo

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:46 am

oh hi everybody!!
    i love everyone's characters so much i hope u don't mind if i put them in my purse and runaway with them-
    i'm totally 100% for a discord since i love making memes and i'm always on there instead of only slightly
    on here, but i'm cool if some people don't want to use it or whatnot. i think we could have a poll to decide.

but, since a lot of you guys have your forms finished and all that jazz, i'll go ahead and send out pms to
    discuss relations today after class! (hopefully, lol).
    i'd love to discuss good/neutral/negative stuff, so please feel free to be as in depth or short as you'd like!!
    i'm open to anything <33 give toby a best friend, enemy, or crush and i'll love u forever.

hopefully hear from you soon!!
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:11 am

Hey all, now that I've had a nap after writing up Vivette's form all in one go - if everything's all good with her, then feel free to message me about relations, let's see what we come up with!

I'm good to start roleplaying this weekend, if that seems to be the plan!
    And I'm down for a Discord as well, if that gets arranged.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me