Setting Sail For A New Adventure - One Piece 1x1 Disc.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Setting Sail For A New Adventure - One Piece 1x1 Disc.

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:23 pm

Let us terrorize the Grand Line!

I feel like they'd want to do Reverse Mountain. But it looks like, according to the Calm Belt page on One Piece Wiki, that Amazon Lily is close to the edge of one of the belts. Maybe we can use that to have them sail out into the sea, then head downwards to enter the Grand Line via Reverse Mountain. But that method of island hoping sounds good to me. Until we decide to do an "arc" and give them a destination/throw in some drama.

Haki it is then!
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:47 am

sounds good to me ! theyre gonna need to try and score a map at some point before they leave too, or a log pose of some sort ! and i was thinking that ausha had been talking to his dad about wanting to elope, so he was able to sneak a little merry-sized ship in thats just for them. any idea what their mast should be ?

i was also curious, how tall are the other two ? Kaneshon is 7'5" (her mother is around 8' or so LOL) and Ausha is 5'11", just so he can be picked on for not being 6' when his parents are tall as hell. (robin is around 6'2" and franky is like. 7'4", 7'10 after the timeskip)

also sorry for the wait ! i have it in my drafts and ive been working on it slowly, just been really busy these last few days! should have it up later today tho. :- )
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:58 am

I would say Bellemere is hard because she's young but she is supposed to be lanky and stuff like her dad. Her mom is 5'7 and 5'4 is normal median for an 18 year old girl like her. So maybe 5'5? She's shorter then her mom but not by much and she's a little taller for her age because of her dad.
Ace is easier. Id say 5'10, maybe 5'11. 5'9 is normal for his age and his dad clocks in at 5'9 while his mom is 6'3.

Hmm. We could always have them nab a Log Pose from either the Kuja or the Straw Hats ships. I need to think and doodle out some mark ideas for them though.

I'm here. My responses take like a day too.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:42 am

ohhh very nice ! i was just curious to see the sizes, it is literally so funny to me that keshon towers over them like a literal building.

thats a good idea !! does belle have sticky fingers like her mom? or maybe ace is willing to nag a few of them from the kuja as a little parting gift for himself? there are definitely many ways to go about it.

finally got around to my response ! if you want them to find the mess hall and spot ausha, the boy is literally just sitting there pouting because no one is letting him eat just yet since all of the guests havent arrived. after they find him it can transition to luffy, maybe a small speech, and then when everyone has full bellies, the mischevious thought of "lets get out of here already" can come up.

i think it would be cute for them to have a snake mast, but like. doing one even better we could do like a chimera mast? where theres a lion head, a goat head, and a snake head that kinda stack like a totem pole on the front? it could also have paws like the sunny does, just something that looks really cool for them to get emotional about having to leave behind one day. ToT
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:34 am

Her mom's height shocked me to when I first saw her.

There are a few ways we could go about it and maybe we could even have the kids bring up the issue of a Log Pose and map. They have stories but they'd need more. Plus if they follow the route their parents did then said parents could catch them too easily, not too mention I'm sure they'd want to explore and have their own adventures. But to answer your question, yes. When she applies herself Bellemere has her mother's sticky fingers. :)

Will do! But for the speech, do you have something spacific in mind or should I put it in my post? My post should be up today or tomorrow either way.

A chimera sounds cool. Maybe it can be something like a lion skull and a goat skull, but the crossbones are serpents sticking out in a crossbones shape behind them? If that works.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:11 am

LOL !

that's true ! i think it would be hilarious if bellemere took some of nami's maps and then ausha could be in charge of yoinking a log pose since he'll be starting out strong as the navigator with one. they definitely need to not go the exact same way or else they're in big trouble, lol.

hmm. maybe something along the lines of "thank you everyone for coming/cooking/etc" and then going into maybe some plans on what needs to happen soon?? maybe he wants to get his crew back together and it was a secret from even them so someone could cut in or wait til the end to completely bombard him about it. he probably wants to do one big thing to really shock the world since everyone thinks theyre dead, and what better way than to sail the Sunny with his very own ? maybe he expresses wanting to take the kids but they're like "no way, we should totally do it on our own"

oh that would be neat !! i can think of a few ways that could work, i can try to doodle something up if you want to be in charge of the actual flag design ! :- O

no worries, i'm in no hurry for a response ! take your time.
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:12 am

I can have her nab some maps.

I'm finally done, took a little longer then planned. That speech took time.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:26 pm

hey ! i wasn't home for a few days but i'll hopefully have a reply up tomorrow ! ♥ sorry for the wait.
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:34 pm

No worries. I've been adding to my forms and watching Thriller Bark again, I love that arc.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:31 pm

sorry for such a long wait but i finally got something up ! ;;
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me