[discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [discussion] Mythical Academia

Postby molotov » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:43 am

i’ll work on getting my starter up later tonight. in the meantime, if someone is in need of an interaction, i would be happy to send lennart their way. ^^
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:06 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
rosebug wrote:Queen of Flames - accepted!

Everyone - I’m gonna be working on the starting post today after work. We’ll start out on the first day of school, there is no class everyone will be settling into their dorms and looking into their classes for the year. Feel free to have your characters be around the school or even exploring the near town.

Kay kay. I have to work for an hour and a half.
Can you keep Raiden open for me to tag?

Queen: may I tag Suru with my girl?

Sure Spirit

XD cool
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:16 pm

molotov wrote:
    i’ll work on getting my starter up later tonight. in the meantime, if someone is in need of an interaction, i would be happy to send lennart their way. ^^

You can always tag Christine as they're roommates and she is still in the room lol.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:23 am

Is it too late to join? I'd like to add more characters later if I can. :3

Name: Easton Woods
    Pronouns: He/him/his as of now

Species: Panda Shifter
    Abilities: He can shape shift into a panda at will and is working on water manipulation. He is open to learning new things and increasing his powers over time.
    Grade: 9th
    Dorm: Any
    Classes: Familiars, Elemental Magic

Physical Description: (see image above)
    Personality: Friendly, playful, cheerful and tries his best to make friends with people that aren’t anyone out to get them. He can get his feelings hurt easily but is very loyal and will do anything to protect his friends and loved ones. Used to not be very trusting with adults until he gets to know them but he's better about this now. Also has a good sense of humor and fun and is pretty clumsy at times .
    Background:I am going to say that both his parents were shifters and keep it at that if that's ok. :3
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grmlnbstrd » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:57 pm

Name: Silje Beithana
    Pronouns: Shi/Hyr

Species: Fae
    Abilities: Umbrakinesis, Clairvoyance

Grade: 2nd Year College
    Dorm: 4C
    Classes: Familiars II/Weaponry II

Physical Description: art is mine
    Personality: Outgoing but tries to be mysterious, very eccentric, loves to sing and play the harp, a bit dreamy and in hyr own world at times
    Background: Silje was adopted and raised by a well-off partrician elvish family in the countryside, and had a fairly easy-going childhood. Once shi came of age, shi was encouraged to persue magically studies by hyr parents and other relatives, and shi quickly fell under the wing of hyr aunt, a well-known seer in their community. Umbrakinetics is heavily practiced within hyr family, and shi too picked it up alongside spiritualist practices from hyr aunt. Silje doesn't know anything about how shi was born, and why hyr family even took hyr in and risked being outcast by other elves of status.
➤➤➤𝐎𝐍 𝐀
███████
i go by grem or vex, adult
i love gaming and ttrpgs
classic rock and vintage fanatic
---- my art - pronouns.cc ----
███████
xxxxxxxxx
𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹───
──𝐓𝐇𝐄─── ✘✘✘✘✘
grmlnbstrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosebug » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:29 am

Tropicalpeacock - accepted, but a few things to fix. For classes, there are only two to pick so just let me know the two he’d be in. Then I’m not sure if the image you used was removed or something, but there isn’t an image. That’s fine, either fix the image or you can write out a physical description for them.
Once you get that fixed too, I feel like Levina and him could be friends! She’s open to interact with

grmInbstrd - accepted! I love hyr a lot, the art is great! :)
a bit jaded, but at least i have a cat
love warrior cats, inuyasha, avatar, romance animes, and roleplaying.
gamer gorl- i play overwatch, sims, stardew valley, minecraft, and lots of others lol
pm me if you wanna rp or play some games~!
she/her

currently working lots of overtime so i can afford more tattoos lol, sorry if i'm inactive ish

join me in an rp!!
[Mythical Academia] [Sunclan vs. Duskclan] [Lakeclan] [Roamers]
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneynutCheerios » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:16 am

Name: Don, red
    Pronouns+sexuality: He/Him-Gay

Species: Shapeshifter
    Abilities: Can change his body at a medium length of time, not too slow not too fast. The faster he changes his looks the more painful it is for him. He cannot change into objects. He can however turn into animals.

Grade: College first year
    Dorm: 4B
    Classes: familiars, and elemental magic

Physical Description: a skinny but muscular pale man with a blue eye the other being green. His hair is bleach blonde and his arms are covered in tattoos his face has a couple of piercings such as on his nose. His lips have shark bite piercings and he also has a younge piercing. He has many freckles along his body.
    Personality: quiet but blunt when needed. Quite hard to get to socialize or talk to. Often helpful with things he is asked to do. Most of the time a pushover.
    Background:
Raised by his father his mother had passed away. He got his two colored eyes from his mother along with his hair. His father dumped him at college as soon as he got the chance as he never wanted children but didn't put him up for adoption. His father never made him make friends makeing him now an awkward introverted adult. (He has one familiar who is a large owl with long feathers.)
HoneynutCheerios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:42 am

SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY - i had some tech issues and got locked out of absolutely everything so have been slowly recovering all my details ;-; i'm hoping to get back in and be able to post tomorrow so please bare with me !!!
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosebug » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:41 am

HoneynutCheerios - accepted! But can I get Don’s last night

rheia - you’re alright!! Can’t wait to see a reply :)
a bit jaded, but at least i have a cat
love warrior cats, inuyasha, avatar, romance animes, and roleplaying.
gamer gorl- i play overwatch, sims, stardew valley, minecraft, and lots of others lol
pm me if you wanna rp or play some games~!
she/her

currently working lots of overtime so i can afford more tattoos lol, sorry if i'm inactive ish

join me in an rp!!
[Mythical Academia] [Sunclan vs. Duskclan] [Lakeclan] [Roamers]
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:19 pm

rheia wrote:
    SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY - i had some tech issues and got locked out of absolutely everything so have been slowly recovering all my details ;-; i'm hoping to get back in and be able to post tomorrow so please bare with me !!!

Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear that.
Glad you're back, though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me