πŸ¦‹ 20th Games Tributes' Lounge

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

🍭 "Whoever is happy, will make others happy" 🍭

Postby Zyn » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:09 pm

🍭 Rieka Günther 🍭
the young wolf
"Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are."
ImageImage

🍭 Name: "Rieka Günther, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
      🍭 Gender: Female
      🍭 Sexuality: Undecided
      🍭 District: "I come from District 10! I have a lot of animal friends, they are all so cute!" 10
      🍭 Age: Thirteen
      xx

🍭 Appearance: With a tiny frame her height of 4'11" seems unbelievable and many on first glance assume she is much shorter than that. Her pale skin and pure white hair cause her to stand out like a sore thumb compared to the others. The most startling thing about her are her blood red eyes that are due to her being ablino. Other than that her soft pink lips seem to always be quirked upwards in a smile.
      🍭 Personality: Bright and bubbly it is hard not to smile around this cheerful young woman. Behind the grins is a smart young woman who only wants to keep her people safe. With her brains she has managed to keep those who can't defend themselves safe from harm by predicting and avoiding conflict. When conflict between groups arrises she always manages to find a way to retreat without casualties. It is how she has gained her nick name the young wolf
      🍭 Crush: Jay

🍭 Alliance: "An alliance would be good but I don't think anyone would want to team up with me" She is interested but unsure about her own abilities.
      🍭 Reaped or volunteered: "Reaped" She was reaped and unsurprisingly nobody volunteered to take her place
      🍭 Parade outfit: "They dressed me up like a sheep! I think it was because my hair is white and I am small but it was a very warm costume." Rieka was dressed up like a cute little fluffy sheep, she had a fluffy headband with big sheep ears. Her dress was white and fluffy and had a tiny sheep tail. They gave her fluffy paws for some reason, supposedly sheep feet aren't cute enough or something. Cooper was placed in a farmers outfit to complete the look for district 10.
      🍭 Interview angle: "I didn't really have an angle I just acted like myself" Young and a bit naive sometimes her interview was quite gentle and sweet and at times a bit too honest.

🍭 Alignment: Chaotic Good
      🍭 Weapon of choice: "I don't like weapons" Maybe a staff if she ever got her hands on one. Less lethal than her other options
      🍭 Fatal flaw: "I'm small? I'm not sure what kind of fatal flaw you are talking about." She values peace over everything else and would rather surrender than be forced into fighting. Not the best in a situation like this.

🍭 Training score: 5
      🍭 Death: "I almost got away, if only I had been a little bit faster maybe they could have caught up. Or maybe I could have made it to the career's camp" The arena was made up of four quadrants with an island in the center surrounded by water. Much like with every game the moment the gong sounded all the tributes leaped off the pedestal. Most made a beeline for weapons, Rieka rushed to grab a water canteen that she had spotted while still on her pedestal. Little did she know but another tribute had their eye on her. The first thing she spotted was Eden of District One rushing towards her and she spun around to try and get away when she almost ran into Darius of District Eight. It appeared as though the tribute had been trying to kill her! Thankfully Eden approaching them cause the cowardly tribute to run off. After getting her bearings she thanked Eden for saving her, "Thank you for saving me" and rushed off to find Jay.

It wasn't long before she spotted her ally and he was about to be attacked by Alekander of District Three. With a burst of speed she raced over to tackle the much larger tribute. Once again a Career came to her rescue, this time it was Chaska of District Two. The short career decapitated Alek, saving both her and Jay. "If your okay, you have got to get out of here. I will cover you until you get away" Chaska said firmly and then looked out at the other tributes as though he was standing guard. "Are you okay?" she asked as soon as Chaska finished speaking. "We should go East, it looks nice and I haven't seen anyone head that direction yet" she added in a whisper. When she was sure that Jay was okay she reached out and guided her ally towards the Easter Quadrant. The water was mucky and it was hard to wade through so it took awhile until they reached dry land.

Once there it was easy to move about and they followed a river until they found a nice spot to make camp. It didn't take the two of them long to set up camp and make a tiny fire. With her water canteen they were able to boil some water so they would have something to drink. Night fell pretty quickly after and Rieka took first watch. The night was uneventful, at some point during the night Rieka who had been keeping watch swapped with Jay to get some sleep. It wasn't long before dawn arrived and she was been gently woken up by Jay. "good morning!" Jay whispered and waited for her to full wake up."Good morning!" she chirped happily. ”So what will we do now?” He spoke in a cheerful tone. With that they got to work figuring out what to do next, Rieka suggested finding allies. In particular Sienna, Moses, Colby and Zoe being the ideal allies. After all Moses had told her previously that he was her ally.

Luckily they didn't have to even go searching, their allies found them. Sienna and Moses showed up bickering about something and they quickly formed a new alliance. The absence of Colby and Zoe didn't go unnoticed but Rieka didn't pry. Shortly after declaring their alliance Rieka received a sponsor gift, four large cupcakes and she shared with everyone. She took the one labeled as HUG for herself. Once they were done eating, Sienna and Moses set off to go hunting and Rieka and Jay stayed behind to figure out how they were going to cook the fish once it the other two returned. As they waited Rieka put her hair up into a bun. β€œYour hair looks really pretty like that. I like it!” Jays compliment took her by surprise. Her cheeks turned pink and warm smile spread across her lips. "Thanks Jay! Your the best!" she hummed. Leaning forward she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I think you hair is very cool! The color and cut is very flattering, it helps that you are cute too" she chirped cheerfully. β€œU-uh..Uh. Th. Thank you!” He continued to stutter over his words.

Sadly that cute moment was ruined when a certain tribute leaped out of the grass, Darius again, this time he had Reyna of District Twelve and Sharnaz of District Five with him. Leaping to her feet she grabbed a stick and rushed towards the middle man, Reyna and smacked the red head's shins before taking off. "RUN JAY! GET SIENNA AND MOSES" she shouted over her shoulder as she ran. The thundering of feet told her that two of the three had take her bait and where following her. After a long run Sharnaz managed to body slam her to the ground. As she tried to pick herself back up Reyna caught up and stabbed her through the abdomen. Before Reyna could inflict another would Eden came out of nowhere sweeping Rieka into his arms and blocking the strike. More careers were hot on Eden's heels and quickly fell upon Reyna, Sienna and Moses arrived from the other side. Sadly they were too late to save Rieka. Sienna and Moses exacted their revenge before joining Eden and Jay by her side. It was warm now that her family was nearby and then by request Eden told a bedtime story. It was enough to lull her to sleep, a gentle sleep with everyone who cared about her with her.
Last edited by Zyn on Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:02 am, edited 9 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍭 "That's sweet of you to say. And I like sweet" 🍭

Postby Zyn » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:10 pm

Rieka's Relations
{ Face Claim: Sahar }
"The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything."
β˜’ - negative || ☐ - neutral || β˜‘ - positive || β™₯ - lover || β™‘ - crush || β™’ - friend || β™› - best friend || βš” - nemesis

Jay - β™› β™‘
She loves Jay with her entire
being and she cherishes the time
she had with him.

Colby - β˜‘ β™’
While she didn't know Colby well
she appreciated how he brought
her food and makes her feel safe.

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexte
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
Moses - β™›
She loves Moses so much! He is
basically her second dad and she
she hopes he knows that.

Chaska - β˜‘
Despite not knowing him, she
knows he is a good person. After
all he saved her a few times.

Reyna - β˜’
She can't bring herself to hate
them but that doesn't me she
likes them even remotely.
Sienna - β™›
She loves Sienna and views them
as either an older sister or a
second mom.

Caspia - β˜‘
From what she can tell Caspia
is very honorable and she is glad
that they are looking out for Eden.

Sharnaz - β˜’
A dishonorable tribute, but she
also can't bring herself to hate
them.
Eden - β˜‘ β™’
A very kind and loving person, he
has done nothing but help her and
make her comfortable.

Killick - β˜‘
Killick seems to be very brave,
but also a bit quiet. She is glad
he is there for Eden as well.

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Last edited by Zyn on Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➡ Tribute Lounge

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Accepted and added!

I decided that out of my characters, Reyna will outlive Eden. Her villainous antics will add some spice to the later stages of the Hunger Games. Edited my deaths form to match!
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆγ€β˜Όγ€‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:08 pm

Imagex
Full Name: Colby Marks
Sexuality: heterosexual
District: 6

Appearance: Colby is muscular from working building transports his whole life. He has dark hair and dark eyes.
Personality: Colby is relaxed and fun loving, never taking anything too seriously. He has never really been the type to joke around a lot, but he just seems... cool. No matter what anyone says about him he just lets it slide and doesn't seem to let other people affect him. However, under his laid back persona he is terrified of dying in the games.
Crush: open

Alliance: He's open for an alliance, but you'd have to ask him.
Reaped or volunteered: reaped
Parade outfit: i just kinda found this online
Interview angle: He tries to play it cool, as if winning was going to be very easy.

Weapon of choice: Anything that uses a lot of strength
Fatal flaw: His left side is weaker than his right, it can throw him off guard when he has to use his left.

Mentor: Gleam... a cruel person...
Training score: 7
Victory/death: "We had all settled down, and I couldn't sleep. So I left the tent to go check up on my allies keeping watch, Sienna and Zoe. Everything seemed fine, but then out of nowhere a knife came flying at the tent where I was just at, and I saw another being aimed at Zoe. Before my mind knew what my legs were doing I jumped in front of her to protect her. Demitra's knife hit me dead on in the heart. I barely got to say goodbye before I died and my allies were gone."
Last edited by rose petals. on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Accepted and added!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:44 pm

Full Name: Penny Sylvester
Sexuality: bisexual
District: 8

Appearance: Penny has dark skin and dark eyes. She is short for her age, around 5"3 and has a slender body. Her hands are calloused from working at a sewing machine most of her life.
Personality: Penny is a very open person, she believes all people are good if you just get to know them. Of course, that was until she was reaped into the hunger games and now she doubts most of the morals of her life. Penny tries to stay positive for her family back home in 8, and she wants to try her hardest to win.
Crush: open

Alliance: Penny feels that she needs friends to survive the games
Reaped or volunteered: reaped
Parade outfit: something like this
Interview angle: sweet and friendly.

Weapon of choice: throwing knives
Fatal flaw: she's too trusting and nice
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:59 pm

Also accepted!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:02 pm

thanks!
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:07 pm

Loving all your characters so far! ❀️

Update:
Currently making a Discord server with Zyn for the rp. It will include features like daily character questions (Optional to answer), private channels for alliances, and even a shipping channel where we can throw around couple ideas!
More on this tomorrow!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:21 am

Full Name: Zoe Marius
Sexuality: Straight
District: (1-12): 11
Height: 5'6"

Appearance: Zoe has very dark skin and tightly coiled black hair that frequently falls out of her ponytail. She is pretty tall for her age, slender, and generally quiet, although much more outgoing around her friends.
Personality: Zoe has a very anxious personality.
Crush: N/A

Alliance: She always thought of herself in a large group in the hunger games, but due to her lack of social skills and/or talent, it's not likely anyone wants to ally themselves with her. She was never that good of friends with her district partner, but getting to know him now, finds him sweet.
Reaped or volunteered: Reaped
Parade outfit: She dressed in a light blue, flowy dress that came down to her mid-calves. Her dark hair was braided back with white flowers and she wore white sandals.
Interview angle: She tried to come off as cocky and confident, as her mentor thought being taller than average would give her that advantage, but that angle didn't work well, as she was one of the shortest in the tributes.

Alignment: neutral good
Weapon of choice: Dagger, although she's not very good at it. She wields a scythe much better but they are very hard to come by.
Fatal flaw: Insecurity

Allies: Sienna, Moses, Colby

Enemies:
Last edited by a b c d e on Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
abcde βˆ™ she/her βˆ™ bi βˆ™ virgo
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
th βˆ™ free rares βˆ™ trade βˆ™ credit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"you took that picture back to college"

x this roleplay has murder in it you should join lol x

current mood: when you're pinned on a cute girl and she turns her camera off ):

hi, everyone. due to covid-19, I'm going on a hiatus. There's been a lot of infected people around me, both family and friends, so I probably won't be very active for a while. I'm not going to give away my pets as of now, so don't ask for them, please. stay safe, y'all.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me