Blood Moon Wolves{Disscussion}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Blood Moon Wolves{Disscussion}

Postby Tordier » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:45 am

Ghost17 wrote:One we get an alpha for shadow pack we can start!

Can I reserve that? I'll have my form up ASAP. I was thinking of making a few more wolves anyway.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost17 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:47 am

Sure thing!
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blood Moon Wolves{Cinder}{Needle}{Becka}

Postby Tordier » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:32 am

Cinder

Name: Cinder
Pack: Hunter

Eyes: Muddy Grey
Fur: Dark Grey with Orange and Cream Markings
Build: Muscular and Sturdy
Scent: Freshly Fallen Snow
Extra: Heterosexual

Voice: Confident Mezzo-Soprano
Likes & Dislikes:
Cinder loves hearing older wolves' stories, and she has a soft spot for loners, whose cultural differences she finds fascinating. Her favorite color is red, and she has a tendency to collect red-colored objects in her spare time.
She has a lot of distaste for Shadow Pack on principle. Cinder also hates being spied on and has little patience for other wolves being slow for no good reason.

Personality:
Cinder is still young, and it shows in several ways. She sees little point in most rules and traditions, and may irritate older wolves with her lack of respect for precedent. Instead, she sees things with fresh, youthful eyes and is ready to make changes in the name of progress. That is not to say that Cinder lacks any personal beliefs of her own. She is a firm believer in karma, and often interprets coincidences as results of either good or bad karma. This is probably for the best, as Cinder's attempts to maintain "good karma" serve to keep her free spirit in line. When socializing, Cinder has a distinct fondness for sarcasm, and has a penchant for flirting. The ratio of flirtation to sarcasm she uses with each wolf is a fairly safe indicator of her opinion towards them.

Needle

Name: Needle
Pack: Shadow

Eyes: Chestnut Brown
Fur: Light Grey with Rusty Tan and White Markings
Build: Lean and Compact
Scent: Damp Logs
Extra: Bisexual

Voice: Harsh Mezzo-Soprano
Likes & Dislikes:
Needle's main concerns are control. She feels best when she is control at all times. In particular, she must have a firm grip on her personal reputation, her subordinates' actions, and the information her pack is allowed access to.
She has little patience for lazy or stubborn attitudes and will be quick to put her pack in line. The only thing she hates more is a direct challenge to her authority, and she will nip that behavior in the bud immediately.

Personality:
One of the first things a wolf will notice about Needle is calm demeanor. She is as cool as ice under all circumstances. If anything unnerves her, she does not show it. Instead, she is known to be a clever tactician that likes to come up with creative solutions to problems. When commanding her pack, Needle has a firm, but encouraging manner. She is not stingy with compliments or rewards, and believes that leading through motivation is better than leading through fear. However, that does not mean Needle is easily defied. She will offer her pack all the resources they need in order to excel, but in the end, failure is not an opinion. Needle is coldly unforgiving of all transgressions, be they intentional or otherwise. Punishment will be swift and unpleasant.

Becka

Name: Becka
Pack: None

Eyes: Light Hazel
Fur: White
Build: Compact and Athletic
Scent: Blueberries
Extra: Heterosexual

Voice: Sharp, Hasty Baritone
Likes & Dislikes:
Becka's favorite food is fish. She loves taking peaceful walks by herself, and she thinks rainbows are the most beautiful things on the entire planet.
She is not much of a fan of the Blood Moon Pack, since they seem large, organized, and intimidating. Becka does not tolerate extended stress in her life very well in general. Finally, Becka has no sympathy for cowards.

Personality:
Becka has a fairly serious personality. She is not typically prone to displayed lots of strong emotions, preferring to take in her surrounding peacefully instead of excitedly commenting on them. That is not to say she does not feel strong emotions. She just prefers not to make a fuss about them. Indeed, Becka has a rich internal life, equally full of appreciation for life's spendors as it is preoccupied with worries of fitting in. She very much wants a place or a person to belong to. Perhaps that is one reason why she is also prone to flirting with young males she might run into. Becka has a fairly open-minded approach to romance. Since anyone could be "the one", she approaches each opportunity with fresh eyes and an open heart.
Last edited by Tordier on Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost17 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:43 am

Alright, hope you feel better! They’re accepted! I’ll get any missing characters on the rp front then make the first post.
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:01 am

I cant wait to rp! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost17 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:54 am

Rp has been started!
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:15 pm

I love how Kayla just totally ignored Naomi x'D
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:24 pm

Wait what? XD I must have missed the post sorry! Im such an idiot! LOL!
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:26 pm

Okay I edited the post! Im sorry for being stupid! XD
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:09 pm

Ghost17 wrote:Alright, hope you feel better! They’re accepted! I’ll get any missing characters on the rp front then make the first post.

The well-wishes must have worked! That or I just took a miracle nap. Either way, I'm feeling much better now. I've already fixed up Becka's personality and I'll try to get a post up soon. Just wanted to mention that I think you've got Becka's name misspelled on the main thread. She's missing the "a" at the end.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me