>>๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐••๐•’๐•๐•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

cheerleader - jolene

Postby kalo. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:39 pm

๏ผช๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ ๏ผช๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผก ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผฉ
"it doesn't matter what school teaches you, follow your heart"
face claim - zendaya

name jolene joshua paletski
n.n jole, josh, lena, etc
gender cisfemale
age seventeen
sexuality homosex/rom
grade senior
role east side
clique cheerleader

height five ten
weight one fifty-two
skin warm caramel
build athletic build
eyes a deep and dark honey
hair curly medium brown w/ natural highlights
mods pierced ears and shoulder freckles

personality even if jolene resides in the wealthier part of the town, she still follows the rule of treating everyone how she'd like to be treated. she isn't one to assume how someone is just by where they live. it's just something she grew up trusting herself in, going against her parents' wishes and talking to the west side residents. from this point on jolene became a friendly figure for all, not being afraid to talk to people and see how they are. she's definitely a people person and often get's upset when she doesn't talk to people in a few hours. jolene is fairly humble and never boast about anything she does as she doesn't want others to become envious of her and lean more towards disliking her. she doesn't want that, she physically gets upset when people outright tell her that they don't like her. it makes her feel like she did something wrong and she doesn't deserve all the friends she has.

history jolene grew up in a large family, all of who despised the other side of the town. jolene never quite understood why this feud stuck and took it upon herself to try and befriend the other side of town. jolene had a close friend from the other side of town from elementary to middle school but her parents found out and made sure she didn't see them again. jolene tried to find them but her family did something that changed their view on jolene. jolene regrets not trying to reach out more and takes it upon herself to try and always been there for others. she even went as far as joining the cheer squad and trying to be a positive role model to the school.

misc. if anyone would like to be jolene's ex-childhood friend hmu! I would like to try and get them to interact and create an interesting friendship!
Last edited by kalo. on Wed May 15, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res.

Postby kalo. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:39 pm

relations will go here... eventually...hopefully
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res.

Postby kalo. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:40 pm

res. west female - unsure of clique???
f.c cara delevingne

[img]https://i.gifer.com/1s1i.gif[/img
notes:
    kenny not kendra
    man idk you've done her before??? you know here???
    clique??? idk???
Last edited by kalo. on Wed May 15, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res.

Postby kalo. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:41 pm

res. their relations,,,
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elizabeth "Scout" Taylor-Thomas

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:04 pm

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ImageFace claim: Bex Taylor-Klaus

โ–ŒxName: Elizabeth Taylor-Thomas
โ–ŒxNickname: Scout
โ–Œx(Pretty much always goes by this)
โ–ŒxGender: Female
โ–ŒxAge: 17 (junior)
โ–ŒxSexuality: Asexual, biromantic
โ–ŒxHeight: 5'3
โ–ŒxGroup:Rebels
โ–ŒxSide: West

"๐˜—๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด."

โซธ Personality โซท Scout is stubborn, if not loyal. She can come off as a little cold at times when she's irritated or upset, but when she's happy she is very talkative with those she knows well. She loves to be social, and is at her happiest when she's surrounded by friends. Keyword here is friends.
Scout can come off as a little cold or hard to approach, and dislikes being overly friendly with strangers and those she doesn't know well. But if you're friendly towards her, she'll likely warm up to you in no time. Be careful though, because if you purposely irritate her or are do something she's against before attempting to make friends with her, she'll be far from easy to socialize with. You'd have better luck attempting to befriend a brick wall.
Scout is fiercely loyal to herself and those she holds dear. She believes in doing the right thing, even if it's 'against the rules'. Nothing irks Scout more than people looking the other way when others need help. She also hates being called by her real name.
Due to Scout's stubborn nature, she dislikes being told what to do. But she's hard working, which is both a pro and a con. She gives her all to a task she believes in, but often ends up pushing herself farther than she can manage.
Instead of romantic bonds, Scout more enjoys the bonds made by friendship, and has no interest in pursuing a romantic relationship. Friendship is very important to Scout, and once you've befriended her, you can count on her to be there.

Scout loves the outdoors, and will gladly stay there. One of her favorite things is being outside in the rain, or just outside. She loves to explore and hike, and is happy to bring friends along. Her boundless energy makes it easy for her to hike for miles.
Scout likes writing, with her favorite things to write being poetry, songs, and short stories. She loves making up stories as she goes along hiking her friends, and often makes up songs as she goes about her daily life. Scout hopes to one day publish a small book of stories, though the dream feels far fetched and almost a fantasy.
x

โซธ History โซท Scout grew up with 3 brothers and 2 sisters, and values her family very much. As a child, Scout loved reading, her siblings affectionately giving her the nickname from the main character of To Kill a Mockingbird. Now, Scout almost always goes by her nickname, and adores it.
Scout's family wasn't always the most well off, but they are hardworking. Due to her several siblings, Scout spent most of her time exploring the town she grew up in with her pup.
Scout's best friend is her dog, Nova.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by LonelyAstronauts on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 8 times in total.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >>๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐••๐•’๐•๐•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:05 pm

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Nickname: Thomas
Sexuality: Bisexual
Clique: The Nerds

xxHeight: 5'9 Hair: brown
xxEyes: blue grey Bodymods: none
xxMisc: Glasses FC: Ben Winshaw
xxSide: East

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xxxxxx๐™ธ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šž๐š•๐šŠ...
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Personality:
Personality: Thomas loves math with a passion, as well as many
other 'nerdy' subjects. Though he likes talking to people, and
being social, he just hasn't developed the social skills he needs,
and often comes off as a bit weird. His very conscious of this,
and mostly just stays quiet, rather than talking to people.
However, if someone is willing to carry on a conversation,
Thomas is thrilled to talk about what he's passionate about. He
is also happy to listen and learn about the people around him.

History: Thomas is very much a nerd. When he was young, he was considered a 'child prodigy', but as he grew up he fell off the loop. Now he feels as if he struggles to measure up to everyone's expectations, including his own He's got a pretty bad sense of impostor syndrome, always feeling like he's going to let everyone down at any given moment. He still loves math and learning, and could never bear to give it up.

He didn't have any siblings growing up, and usually felt quite lonely, though he had a few friends at school. Now though, they've all branched off, and Thomas feels more alone than ever. He's nearly made it through high school, and is excited to start college.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by LonelyAstronauts on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:05 pm

relations
Last edited by LonelyAstronauts on Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:06 pm

xโ–›xโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xโ–œ
xxxxImage
xโ–™xโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xโ–Ÿ
xxxxxโ–›xโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xโ–œ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBasics
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAge:18 (Senior)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxGender: Male
xxxxxxxxxxSexuality: questioning
xxxxxxxxxClique: Rebels (west side)
xxxxxโ–™xโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xโ–Ÿ
โ–›xโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–œ
Physical
Height: 6'2 Weight: 151
Hair: Black Eyes: Gray
Bodymods: none
Misc: freckles
โ–™โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xโ–Ÿ
xxxxxโ–›xโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xโ–œ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelationships
xxxxxxxxxxxMother: Anna Walker
xxxxxxxxxxxFather: Arthur Walker
xxxxxxxxxxxxxSiblings: 5
xxxxxxxxxxxCrush/Dating: open
xxxxxโ–™xโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xโ–Ÿ
โ–›xโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–œ
x
xx๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ,
x๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ
xxx๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ.
xxx
โ–™โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xโ–Ÿ
xxxxxโ–›xโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xxโ–œ
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxNoah keeps to himself most of the time, not really caring to talk
xxxxxxxxxor socialize. When he's with his friends though, he loves to mess
xxxxxxxxxaround and be sort of impulsive. If you can't get Noah to do
xxxxxxxxxsomething, dare him to do it. But he is often insecure, and with
xxxxxxxxxa large family at home, he was forced to grow up fast and take
xxxxxxxxxresponsibility over his siblings. Noah really loves just being around
xxxxxxxxxhis friends where he doesn't feel like he has to be a parent or a
xxxxxxxxxcaretaker, and can just be himself. He searched for a sense of
xxxxxxxxxfriendship in a couple sports teams, and played basketball for a
xxxxxxxxxwhile before quitting. Now he finds belonging in the rebellious
xxxxxxxxxand 'bad' kids. He feels at home around them, and enjoys
xxxxxxxxxbreaking rules as a change from the responsibility he faces at
xxxxxxxxxhome. His parents are usually working, and he when he isn't stepping
xxxxxxxxxin to parent, he's up to no good.
xxxxxโ–™xโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xxโ–Ÿ
Face Claim: Joshua Anthony Brand

Last edited by LonelyAstronauts on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me