↭ Dear Phone |DISC| O&A ↭

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Out of all the boys, who would you want to be stuck on a deserted island with?

Jay
11%
Sin
22%
Connor
33%
Elijah
33%

Total votes : 9

Re: ↭ Dear Phone |DISC| O&A ↭

Postby starberryshake » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:17 am

res i guess
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:25 am

very excited for this roleplay !! if any extra characters or roles are needed, I would be more than happy to have two characters.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:34 am

All accepted. I think we're down one voice though?
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:08 am

yes I believe starberry reserved a spot to add her voice in. She said she was wanting to make two characters
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:24 pm

yeah, i'm working on a form for my voice, but my internet was down for no reason for over five hours and so i couldn't finish it.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

† tiffany campbell † voice †

Postby starberryshake » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:32 pm

name; tiffany campbell
nicknames; tif, tiffy
gender; female
age; 19 years
sexuality; pansexual
role; voice

appearance; tiffany has golden blonde hair and green eyes, as well as glasses. she stands at 5'10" and weighs 119 pounds. she is slim as a stick and is quite athletic, a soccer player and track and field runner when she was human. tiffany is pretty, and she knows that the least of anyone else. she likes wearing plain flat color shirts, but also likes patterns like stripes or flowers on her shirts when she's in a certain mood. tiffany likes wearing shorts of most sorts (she strays away from extremely short shorts, but could on only escape it every so often when she ran track and field) and leggings, and doesn't like baggy pants because 'they're too hard too move in without tripping over'.

personality; tiffany is a little bit annoying at times. if she's tired or hungry, she'll start acting rude and somewhat narcissistic because she can't control herself when she gets angry, anger issues from her father, she guesses. she is a fun loving, blunt, funny girl otherwise. some people love her, few hate her, but most fall into the category of, 'she's pretty, but not a girl i like personality wise. she's what some people want in a friend, but not me'. this sometimes annoys tiffany, people only loving her for her looks and nothing else. it wouldn't bother her so much if the people that spent time with her on their own free will didn't blame her for not being a person they liked, when she never demanded they hang out with her. tiffany isn't the brightest by far, a b-student to a low a-student at best, but through her time as a voice, tiffany has been gathering knowledge from each person she's met so far, and so i suppose she's getting smarter.

history; tiffany was born to a college student who didn't know how to take care of a child, but did try. she eventually gave up when tiffany was 4 years old, claiming that her final tests of her college career were very soon, and she couldn't juggle her studying with a crying toddler every second of the day, giving her up to an adoption agency only a few weeks after her proposal of the idea. tiffany didn't have many toys, just a dog plush and a toy phone, both of which she kept. she was adopted at age 7 to a loving mother an father who loved her very much, but constantly worried about her mental health ever since finding out that she spoke to a phone that didn't work, despite the officials saying she was fine. tiffany was then entered into the game one day, not being able to guess the voice of the phone of which she had so cherished, therefore trapping her in the game. honestly, tiffany's adoptive parents loved and cared for her, and undoubtedly miss her. she wants to return home and tell them it's all right, but she can't seem to get her assigned person to guess her, trapping her and them in there. tiffany doesn't want anyone trapped and is very upset that it someone can't guess correctly, they are trapped there, too, but she really just wants herself and her person back home safe so that she can burn the phone (well, maybe not burn it, but get rid of it) and see her family and friends again.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:43 pm

res maybe
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:17 pm

Could I possibly reserve a voice? I can make a human too if needed...
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:13 pm

Baelixx wrote:yes I believe starberry reserved a spot to add her voice in. She said she was wanting to make two characters

starberryshake wrote:

yeah, i'm working on a form for my voice, but my internet was down for no reason for over five hours and so i couldn't finish it.

Oh right right, sorry!
Accepted!

NightshadeRuby66 wrote:Could I possibly reserve a voice? I can make a human too if needed...

Sure, if you're willing to make a human too that would be great. ^^
I'm gonna need more places on the front. XD
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:17 am

BASICS
-Reneé Hatcher
-Ren
-She/her
-Female
-Heterosexual
-Her birthday is April 20th
-She is a Taurus
-Ren is a human

APPEARANCE
-Long straight brown hair
-Forest green eyes
-Slightly tanned
-She stands at about 5'5
-She weighs 126 pounds
-Usually wears some sort of sweater (when she wears a jacket) and a t-shirt with dark wash (or black) jeans and black sneakers

PERSONALITY
-Generous, responsible, trustworthy, reliable, considerate, supportive, and thorough
-Clumsy, disorganised, impatient, irritable, tense, impulsive, and forgetful
-She likes reading, doing hair, sleeping, going out to eat, winter, and playing video games
-She dislikes spiders, swimming, fake people, clothes that are too tight, loud noises, and cancer (explained in history)
-Reneé is actually a tough girl despite the way she acts. However, she is sensitive but only shows her sensitive side to people she really trusts. She is extremely gentle with all people but will stand up for people she cares about and her friends. She is supportive to everyone, and even if she doesn't like you she will help you work through your problems.

BIO
When Reneé was 15, her mom died of cancer. That is why she hates it so much. Her and her mother never really got along, which made it worse when she died because she felt like she didn't really know the woman she lived with her whole life. When Ren's mom died she was forced to move in with her aunt and her 3 cousin's. Two of her cousins are girls, and the other is a boy. You'd think that she'd be closer with the girl's, but that is actually wrong. She was really close with the boy, Jason, whom was 3 years older than her. They were best friends, inseparable, until he went to collage. She would often talk to her voice about this because it seemed they were the only one that would listen.
-Heather Mann(Mother) James Hatcher(Father)

BASICS
-Eddie Roy
-Prefers Eddie
-She/her
-Female
-Pansexual
-Her birthday is January 23rd
-She is an Aquarius
-Eddie is a voice

APPEARANCE
-Long blue (goes a little bit past her butt) hair with pink in the front
-Light brown eyes
-Fair skin
-She stands at about 5'4
-She weighs about 129 pounds and has an
hourglass shape
-Usually she wears a black hoodie or a black bomber jacket with black ripped jeans and some sneakers (usually black or white)

PERSONALITY
-Lovable, flamboyant, endearing, persistent, detail oriented, exuberant, and sociable
-Stubborn, perverse, impulsive, aimless, straightforward, insatiable, and snarky
-She likes pickles, doing things with friends, meeting new people, listening to music, writing stories, sloths, starfish, and skateboarding
-She dislikes people holding her back, having to dress up, fish, being told no (she usually won't listen), being forced to do something, being sick, long periods of silence, and taking pictures.
-She is pretty outgoing and is kind to everyone. She is extremely adventurous and dives into things head first. Eddie loves talking to people and is rather outgoing depite the way she dresses. When you first see her the way she dresses and her hair color makes people think she is closed off, but that is exactly the opposite.

BIO
-When Eddie was human she lived in a foster home. She was adopted out a few times, but was returned because of her inability to fit in. She was made fun of every time she returned, and pretty much had a horrible human life.

(Finally finished! Sorry Eddie's bio is so short, I wasn't really sure what to put :lol: )
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me