π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Postby she's-sato » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:33 am

---{ I changed Leopard to Dragonfruit and i slightly changed her appearance

---{ i think we can start now just to maybe get more ppl to join and to at least keep us from getting bored.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Postby dinolover519 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:23 am

ραραуα

*❀*β€’*❀*β€’*❀*
    Basics:
    Gold Winglet
    Female
    6 years
    Rainwing
    Pansexual
    *❀*β€’*❀*β€’*❀*

a quick sketch

❀Physical Traits❀
    Description❀ A female rainwing with an average build. Scales are most often warm colored.
    Jewelry❀ A gold bracelet on her front left leg and a pierced ear
    Notable features❀often scruches up head frills, when fully unfurled they are larger than normal

❀On the inside❀
    Personality❀ Papaya acts quite sweet and cute towards others, but deep inside she is a nasty dragon who is easily angered. Very rarely do dragons see through her disguise. Those who do, however, call her the Night-hearted rainwing.
    Strengths❀ She’s quite speedy, and excellent at decieiving and manipulating others. Her stealthy personality makes her an excellent spy.
    Weaknesses❀ She’s overconfident in her abilities, which often leads to her downfall. She is also quick to give up when a situation looks like it will turn south, and she’s quite disloyal to her friends and enemies alike.

❀Relationships❀
    Kin❀ open
    Friends❀ open
    Enemies/Rivals❀ open
    Crush/Love❀ open
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:14 am

are hybrids allowed? i have many well-done characters which i think would be great for this rp, but two of them are hybrids
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:01 am

name;; erus [air-us]
age;; 28
gender;; female
tribe;; mudwing dominant, seawing recessive
role;; teacher - combat skills & self defense

abilities;; can hold her breath for a few hours at a time, webbed claws, scales will begin to dry out if erus remains completely dry for a length of time, excellent swimmer, good night vision

personality;; erus is quite strict, a truly no-nonsense type. she keeps order in her classes, and doesn't like to tolerate teasing or immaturity in her class. she is very serious about what she teaches, and rarely discusses personal matters even with coworkers. erus, while not asocial, tends to be a closed book. she does enjoy spending her free time hunting, along with training herself and spending time with those she is close with.
short history;; erus was 9 when she was diagnosed with a rare disease, found mainly in seawings. there is no specific name for it, but it causes her scales to crack when she is dry for a certain length of time, which can be a quite painful experience if not immediately taken care of. this means she teaches mostly from a pool at the head of her class, acting like a desk. her quarters also have a pool, which she sleeps in to stay wet. erus can still walk the halls and get to and from different places, as the caves are somewhat damp, and she dries out a tad slower inside.
relationship status;; nah

Code: Select all
[size=85][color=#68c2a4]erus|28yrs|female|mud.sea|combat teacher|location;|tags;[/color]
text text text text

[color=#015dcc]jellyfish|7yrs|nb|seawing|jade|location;|tags;[/color]
text text text text

[color=#b53f1d]viper|9yrs|female|sandwing|quartz|location;|tags;[/color]
text text text text

[color=#005a98]toucan|7yrs|male|rainwing|silver|location;|tags;[/color]
text text text text

[color=#0a7633]bullrush|6yrs|male|sea.mud|copper - sea|location;|tags;[/color]
text text text text[/size]
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dragon's students

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:02 am

name;; jellyfish
age;; 7
gender;; nonbinary [sex of the body is female]
tribe;; seawing
role;; student - jade winglet

abilities;; average seawing

personality;; while a very calming presence to have around, they have a keen eye for adventure. they love exploring and defying those above them. they enjoy meditating and peaceful situations, though at the same time they enjoy some action now and then.
short history;; raised in a small community of independent seawings on an island in the bay of a thousand scales.
relationship status;; is somewhat attracted to fractus

name;; viper
age;; 9
gender;; female
tribe;; sandwing
role;; student - quartz winglet

abilities;; average sandwing, possesses a type of stone she found blocks mind reading abilities

personality;; a natural-borne leader at heart. viper cares for those around her, and doesn't for those who cause pain. no matter how stubborn a dragon under her charge is, she will still fight for them, and lay her life down for theirs. she does finds comfort in giving orders, thought she is not bossy or rude. viper is truly loyal, and a very trustworthy dragon to befriend. she also happens to be quite witty, and has a good sense of humor about her. viper may look intimidating, and while she is quite impressive in battle, she is quite soft at heart.
short history; viper fought in the war for a year before it ended. near the end, she commanded a squadron of sandwings in 4 different battles. she got them through everything she could, though she did lose one member, and will always regret that. there are a lot of rumors and misconceptions surrounding her past. some say her scales are stained in the blood of the fallen, others say she is cursed.
relationship status;; nah

name;; toucan
age;; 7
gender;; male
tribe;; rainwing
role;; student - silver winglet

abilities;; average rainwing

personality;; toucan deeply enjoys learning. he often has a book in his talons, and claims to know a lot some things and just a little about most things. he'll often quote famed writers in casual conversation, and is a little odd. he is very studious, but doesn't like doing nothing but studying. in fact he rarely really studies, as his mind is quick to pick things up. toucan is a complicated character, but he is confident in himself and enjoys cheering up others.
short history;; toucan was raised in the rainforest, and has a close relationship with his parents and three sisters.
relationship status;; meh

name;; bullrush
age;; 6
gender;; male
tribe;; sea.mud hybrid [seawing dominant, placed as a seawing]
role;; student - copper winglet - seawing spot

abilities;; breathes underwater, bio-luminescent markings, narrow wings good for swimming, night-vision

personality;; bullrush is a very awkward dragonet. he is quite shy, and doesn't find appeal in change. he prefers to stay out of the way, and keeps to himself. he is a tad asocial. bullrush doesn't like to keep secrets, and further despises those who put others in harms way, especially when it is for their own gain. he will speak up if necessary, but only to help out his friends.
short history;; was raised by his sea.mud mother, he never met his seawing father, and doesn't care to.
relationship status;; thinks jasper is cute, hasn't yet met him though
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me