Curse of the Sixth | discussion & forms o&a

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Curse of the Sixth | discussion & forms o&a

Postby Static light » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:15 pm

Username: Static light
Name: Paxton Augustine
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
Occupation: Harper's little trouble maker and reminder of things he forgets. (That's like the best job ever! XD)

+ Traits: Humorous, smart, daring, thoughtful,
- Traits: Sneaky, nosy, eavesdropper

Relationships: Open
Mate: Open
Parents: Kyarra (Mother, deceased), Harper (Father, alive)

History: Paxton has always been a smart and knowledgeable young boy, who loves to learn. Paxton hasn't been alive very long but he already has several goals he wants to do. One being able to learn to read, another is to write. Paxton never had the chance to learn to read like many children his age. So until he can read, he observes wildlife and people and memorizes them.

Voice: Paxton has a sweet, innocent voice that contains a hint of maturity and knowledge ever time he speaks

Physical
Strength ✦✦✧✧✧
Dexterity ✦✦✦✦✧
Speed ✦✦✧✧✧
Endurance ✦✦✧✧✧
Mental
Intelligence ✦✦✦✦✧
Charisma ✦✦✦✦✦
Cunning ✦✦✦✦✦
Perception ✦✦✦✦✧

Other: Udon noodles
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Username: Static light
Name: Gaia Quintanilla
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: 'Human'

+ Traits: Daring, smart, helpful, listener, jokester, protector,
- Traits: Rude, witty, highly aggressive, suspicious

Relationships: Open
Mate: Open
Children: None

History: Gaia's history is currently unknown. She owns The Golden Scale Bar and always seems to know what everyone is doing. She is a very mysterious character.

Voice: Gaia has a smooth voice and a Caribbean accent.
Physical
Strength ✦✦✦✦✧
Dexterity ✦✦✦✦✧
Speed ✦✦✦✧✧
Endurance ✦✦✦✦✧
Mental
Intelligence ✦✦✦✦✧
Charisma ✦✦✦✦✧
Cunning ✦✦✦✦✦
Perception ✦✦✦✧✧

Other: Udon noodles
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:39 pm

All accepted!
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:25 am

Username: Timoria
    *Name: Alexander Olsen
    *Powers(if any): He can kill almost all living things if he is in contact with them for about 5 seconds while focusing on killing them. Humans and dragons are usually harder to kill. Their wills to live means that instead of immediately killing them after 5 seconds they are left with a strange black mark instead. The mark is shaped like a circle and after awhile triangles will begin to form around the outside of the circle at random. After the circle if surrounded by the triangles, a solid black star will appear in its center. Once fully visible the human or dragon typically dies. Unfortunately for Alex the whole process can be reversed if the victim can find someone who knows even basic healing magic.

*Species: Human
    *Dragonlord's child? (Note that they can only be human): Yes
    *Dragonlord?: Nope

Sexuality: Homosexual
    Crush: open
    Mate/Spouse: N/A
    Children: N/A

*Personality; Alex acts a lot like a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Upon first meeting him he will seem friendly, charming, and helpful. In reality this is just a facade he uses to get close to people so that he can manipulate them later. He sees nothing wrong in manipulating others and whenever he is caught in the act he just shrugs it off. He pokes people where it hurts and he treats people like pawns. These pawns are then thrown away when they become useless. His real main traits are his bluntness, stubbornness, selfishness, ruthlessness, and calm demeanor.
    *History; Alex never knew his real parents and ended up in an adoption center for most of his life. He was never adopted so his home and family ended up being his adoption center. He almost never emotionally hurt or manipulated the people there, he instead did this to kids at school and potential adoption families. Once he turned 18, after years of saving up money or basically stealing it from others, he moved away and bought his own small home where he lived by himself. He lives just on the outskirts of a village which he goes to every now and again to play cards with villagers and cause problems in general. He has yet to discover anything about his powers.
    Other: Udon noodles (are delicious)

(Official art for Monster Hunter)
    Username: Timoria
    *Name: Antares Scorpii
    *Powers(if any): He breathes no fire from his mouth, instead his fire comes out of six jets, three on each of his trident shaped wings. These wings let him fly around at ridiculous speeds, even being able to break the sound barrier. He can change the shape and alignment of his wings to help defend himself. Usually the jets are either facing backwards so he can quickly propel himself forwards or use his wings for attack, they can be pointed downward so he can hover or quickly take off, and they can be pointed directly to the front where they can be used like an extra pair of huge, flaming claws.

*Species: Dragon
    *Dragonlord's child? (Note that they can only be human): No
    *Dragonlord?: Nope

Sexuality: Homosexual
    Crush: open
    Mate/Spouse: N/A
    Children: N/A

*Personality; Antares is very aggressive and territorial but at the same time he is a bit clumsy. His scales are not very strong so his clumsiness leads him to accidentally burning himself with his own wings. He boasts his speed like a prize and is easily angered when someone comments on any of his faults. He is usually extremely lazy if he isn’t defending his pride or territory. Since he has next to zero stamina Antares likes to just sit in the sun or take walks to new places.
    *History; Born high up in the mountains, Antares spent years alone, hiding from all of humanity. His species was known not to stay in one place so his parents left him quickly after teaching him the basics of survival. It took him a year to build up the courage to leave the mountain cave he had called home to wander the skies, exploring. He spends his life shooting across the sky like a red shooting star or observing humans from a distance. Sometimes he accidentally causes trouble or reveals himself to the humans. Still, he has kept up his lifestyle as a loner.
    Other: Udon noodles (are delicious)
Last edited by Timoria on Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:27 am

Alexander is accepted! Can you add a history for Antares? Even if it's just a brief one.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:03 am

Does this mean we can almost start now! So very excited!
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:56 am

Sorry about that. I copy pasted the form and must have accidentally deleted the history button when I pasted it the second time so I forgot to do the history. >~<
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:38 am

No problem! Antares is accepted!

Sorry for the delay, I was trying to get the rest of my character finished up before we started. Now that they're done, I'll make a starting post to kickstart this! Also, if anyone hasn't seen the main thread recently, I added a map with important locations and some info about The Cursed.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:23 pm

First post is officially up, guys!
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:19 am

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in posting. I've had a busy couple of days. I'm going to get a post up later. I've got it started, it's just a matter of finding time to finish it. :P
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me