🌧 StormClan; Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Who should be second in command of the rogues?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:27 am

Pine
50%
Adder
No votes
Reese
25%
Yoda
8%
Fang
17%

Total votes : 12

🌧 StormClan; Riversong, Medincine Cat

Postby NaCl » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:47 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Thelma, Riverpaw, Riversong
The basics...
Rank Wanted: Senior Medcine Cat

Relationships...
Crush: None
Mate: None
Ex-Mates: None
Sexuality: Bisexual/Still questioning

Kits: None
Kin: Louise [Sister]
Apprentice/Mentor: Mentored by The Senior Med cat, Mentoring the Med Cat Apprentice

Digging Deeper...
Personality: Riversong is sweet and calm, also not afraid to speak her mind if needed which does give off mixed emotions to many other cats. River does have her moments of being snappy and aggressive, though she does make sure to apologize if she did something wrong. At her core River is a sweet and motherly cat, though she is not looking to have kits in the future, she is loyal to her clan and has a deep desire to protect and save them, like they saved her.
Theme Song: WIP
History: Riversong was born a kittypet with her sister Louise, at this time she was named Thelma. She and her sister only live there for 12 moons before being thrown out, Thelma with burns on her back paws that she didn't remember getting. Her sister quickly got up and urged Thelma to come with her, though Thelma insisted she couldn't get up and instead hid away in a cold stream, it dulled the pain in her paws even though it was cold. She was found by the medicine cat at the time and was treated for her burns, she was named Riverpaw for where she was found [even though it was a stream], Riverpaw begged to be a Medicine Cat and upon getting the role of medicine cat apprentice she vowed to protect and heal her clan. Riverpaw was given the name Riversong for her voice that was as sweet as a bird's song.
Anything Else? Everything [but the pic] is based off of my real-life cat, River Song.
Last edited by NaCl on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌧 StormClan; Louise The Rogue Leader

Postby NaCl » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:48 am

Louise
The basics...
Rank Wanted: She has it

Relationships...
Crush: none
Mate: none
Ex-Mates: Ebonythorn [dead]
Sexuality: Asexual

Kits: Lark [son]
Kin: Riversong [sister]
Apprentice/Mentor: N/A

Digging Deeper...
Personality: Louise is brave, daring, cold, and calculating. From a young age it was clear she would make a good leader of some sort, and now with that power she is leading a group of rogues to take the territory for her own after meeting an old former clan cat named Ebonythorn, she had a son with him named Lark, at that time she was young and reckless only 26 moons old when her son was born. Even though Louise regrets being Ebonythorn's mate she does not regret having her son, which is the only cat she shows affection for.
History: Louise was born a kittypet with her sister Thelma, they were thrown out at 12 moons old and Louise never wanted to see a two-leg after that. Louise urged her sister to follow her since she was just sitting in a cold stream, upon Thelma's protest to get up Louise left her saying she would come back for her with help. When Louise returned with an old former clan cat named Ebonythorn, Thelma was no longer there and her scent had been washed away by the stream, leaving Louise to believe that her sister was dead. She confided in Ebonythorn and became his mate, having a son with him, Lark. When Ebonythorn died she realized how horrible he was and regretted ever meeting him, though she didn't regret having her son. Louise started her clan of rogues, her son being her first and one of her most loyal members.
Anything Else? Louise is an actual cat, my cat's sister that is sadly nowhere to be found since they were both sadly abandoned.
Last edited by NaCl on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌧 StormClan; Ivypaw, Apprentice

Postby NaCl » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:49 am

Ivykit, Ivypaw, Ivyripple
The basics...
Rank Wanted: Elder

Relationships...
Crush: None
Sexuality: Questioning

Kin: None
Apprentice/Mentor: TBD

Digging Deeper...
Personality: Ivypaw has an insanely good memory, making him a quick learner and very smart as well. Though Ivy hates not knowing something and that does make him very nosy, though he is currently working on fixing it he isn't having much luck. Ivypaw can come off as a know-it-all which he knows he knows everything which doesn't help, and if Ivypaw says something it's probably true. Ivypaw despises lying and will never lie in his life, making him blunt and comes off as hateful.
History: Not much is known about Ivypaw's past, he only gives the name of his mother and nothing else, he doesn't feel the need to dwell on his past even though he remembers it so clearly, though he pushes through and focuses on his future as a warrior
Anything Else? N/A
Last edited by NaCl on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌧 StormClan; Lark, Rogue Fighter

Postby NaCl » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:50 am

Lark
The basics...
Rank Wanted: Seocond In Command

Relationships...
Crush: Rowanflame
Sexuality: Homosexual

Kin: Louise [Mother], Ebonythorn [father]
Apprentice/Mentor: TBA

Digging Deeper...
Personality: Lark is a very quiet and loyal cat, his listens to his mother without question though he has a very romantic side, often complimenting many of the toms he meets. Lark is quite chatty once you get him going on a certain thing, since if he is quite passionate about many many topics and is not afraid to give his opinion on a certain thing.
History: Lark was born to Louise and Ebonythorn, though he barely knew his father since he died when he was very young. Lark is loyal to his mother since she has been the only positive influence in his life and wishes to change that, he really wants to find someone who cares about him and who he cares about.
Anything Else? N/A
Last edited by NaCl on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌧 StormClan; Discussion Thread

Postby Esther~ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:28 am

Name: Rowanflame
Personality: Rowanflame is a very caring and passionate cat, almost to the point where some would deem him naive. He does, however, seem to match that description as he has a rather playful attitude. Not only this, but he is known to act like a kit at times, playing with leaves or even simply giving voices to objects or caterpillars that he deems interesting. His imagination is huge, thats for sure, but that doesn't make him a poor warrior. He strives to do his best, and even if he does tend to lose concentration at times, he really wishes to do his best to serve his clan. When it comes time to listen and act serious, he does just that, but that has never stopped him from returning to his playful nature afterwards.
History: will add
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: Lark
Kin: dead

I have more on the way
Last edited by Esther~ on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:42 am

All accepted
I’ll update the front when I’m home
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:54 am

Thanks!

I plan on making a few more kitties, so if anybody wants I can make their cat a sibling, friend, a potential romantic interest , or simply an enemy/rival
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:59 am

@*~Blizzard~* I love love love the idea of Lark and Rowanflame having a romantic relationship, especially Lark going against Louise's orders.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:03 am

I really agree with you, the idea is super cute to me. ;v; I think they'd also get along well despite being with different groups, although both of them would be breaking a code, which allows drama. I'm looking forward to developing their relationship throughout the RP. 0: They'll be super fun to RP together. I'll confirm Rowanflame's crush as Lark :3
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:19 am

Ahh they’ll be so cute

I have Eaglestar open for siblings and romantic interests
Treepaw open for siblings and romantic interests
Rainysplash and Stormyskies sister whose name is Cloudyβ€” whatever ending anyone wants is open to play. And they’re also open for romantic interests
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes