lock please

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: of the night ✰ discussion

Postby versemi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:36 pm

ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ﹐ wrote:Forms for Despereaux and Battle.

Both are accepted!
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versemi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:37 pm

petrichor ; wrote:I have changed my babe's name to Calypso! Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

That is not a problem nor an inconvenience at all, thank you for letting me know!
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versemi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:24 pm

I kind of regret something about when I set up the rp.. I didn't have all 10 spots for the very first page reserved, instead I just jumped into rping. How would you guys feel if I just copy and pasted everything into a new topic with the same title and everything, reserved all the spots on the first page, left it unlocked, and let you guys copy and paste your posts in the same order, and then had it locked?

Would that be too much of a hassle? Do you like how it is now? Would you prefer if I did that so that I could go more into detail with the territory, relationships, etc.?
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:48 pm

Fine by me!
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby klue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Not an issue :)
klue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ─ ─ ✧. karolina !! )

Postby artemis, » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:41 am

i. karolina "lina" // ii. cis female // iii. 4 years of age

iv. lead hunter
    v. heterosexual
    vi. white coat
    vii. icy blue irises
    viii. lean and agile body frame

ix. calm, intellectual, considerate, mannered, hardworking, humorous, kind
    x. stubborn, worrier, emotional, fiesty
    for the most part karolina is a rather intelligent and observant wolf, with little
    desire to quarrel with peers. she has a very calm and laid-back temperament,
    and is rather swift in most things she does or says. she gets rather snippy when
    it comes to her rank, and i can say she will do what is necessary to keep her
    self at the lead huntress position. her body is rather svelte, as a huntress's body
    would normally be, and her legs are long and lean, and her icy blue eyes are
    usually found to be alert and always gleaming with a found passion for what she
    does for her pack. karolina, though, does have a stubborn streak that is normally
    never displays around authorities or those she trusts, but whenever one is to
    cross or attempt to put her in her place, she's not slow to keep a sharp tongue.
    the wolf is ridden with a loyalty to her pack that runs deep in her blood, and
    there would be no second thought in putting down her life to save those she cares
    about.

xi. she was born to arden and koda on december 10th, on a cold winter
    night. she was the only pup to survive the winter, as both her two
    siblings had passed away from malnourishment. she was rather lonely
    growing up, as her family had been banished by their previous pack for
    a long time. one day, whilst traveling, they were ambushed by rogues.
    bess made it out alive, but not by much, giving her scars down her flank
    in stripes. her parents, however, weren't as lucky. she mourned their
    death for many months before finding a new pack to live in, and has
    climbed her way up to the rank of lead huntress.

xii. no crush // mate
    xiii. no offspring
Last edited by artemis, on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:42 am

Res. for her relations
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versemi » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:41 pm

artemis; wrote:Lead Hunter reserved.

Accepted, please have the form done in 48 hours.
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:33 pm

𝒞𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒

Name; Cosette
Pronounced; Cowh-Zette
Nickname; X
Gender; Female
Age; 2.5
Scent; Sweet daisy and Dove feathers
Kin; X
Stature; Cosette is fairly small, her tail droops bellow her and she barley has any muscular build up because her position in the rankings dont require her to be active.
Den; Cosette has her very own den, being one of the head healers. She keeps it very tidy with lavender flowers hanging from the damp roof of the stone insides. The floors are matted with rabbit and badger furs to keep her company as comfortable as she can. The whole den is packed full of beautiful smelling herbs and remedies, most residing packed strung up on the wall or in wonderful organised piles in the back. The herbs tend to stain her scent and it is very easy to tell when she is arriving somewhere. There is a small circular opening deep in the back of her den through the roof where she can stare up at the moon and stars.
Personality; Cosette is as sweet as a dove, her personality resonates to others when she is around. The calm soul normally is very at level with everyone, treating even an omega with as much decency and respect as an elder. Her voice never goes above a soft whisper and her words flow like a slow stream. She likes to perceive, instead of getting into a fight with any of the others about something as meaningless as a squirrel, she will stand back and listen and watch. Her silence is very normal but very gentle, there is nothing a wolf would see in their lifetime as gentle as a healers gaze. Behind her glazed eyes is a history of how she got there and why she would never treat another wolf with disrespect.
Likes; She loves to sit upon the daisy feild in the morning before the fog rises from the earth. She will sit there for hours upon end and simply listen to what the forest will tell her. The whispers of the trees, the songs of the early blackbird, the soft scuttling of a nearby beetle. It all is perceived. She also likes to dream and be at peace when she slumbers. Her favorite thing is Rain.
Dislikes; Cosette avoids the topic of her eyes. Her eyes are hazed over with the appearance of cataracts but yet the young wolf has no problem seeing. Her back paw is also slightly twisted. (Explained in History) She also does not exactly like pushy wolves who are full of themselves or who treat any of the lower ranks with disrespect.
Advantages; Cosette has a vast knowledge of healing remedies and herbs. She is very good with helping any wolf in distress or being the Pi or Mu (Therapist and Peace Keeper) of the pack. Her gaze is never a judging gaze and it is easy for Cosette to read how another is feeling.
Disadvantages; Because of her eyes and her twisted back paw, Cosette had always been clumsy and even astonishingly horrible at catching prey. Her eyes give her away in the dark and her twisted paw makes her have a slight limp when she walks and even more-so when she runs.
Mate; Cosette has not yet had the advantage to bump into a male whom was interested in her. She tends to stay out of the crowd and does not like to flaunt and be noticed anyways. Her not being able to hunt makes her chances even worse for finding a mate, but it doesn't bother her at the moment.
History; Cosettes mother gave birth to 4 pups, 3 Males and the runt, 1 Female, Cosette. In the time she was born, her mothers pack had been falling apart quickly due to a virus a stray dog had brought upon them. Within a few weeks her brothers and her father had soon passed. Her mother was down to skin and bones but kept her pup well fed before herself. Fearing that what was brought on to her mate and the rest of her litter, Cosettes mother brought her to the pack she resides in now. Her mother passed away a few days later.. As the pack were saying their goodbyes, they buried her in the daisy feild.. Young Cosette followed them and did not move from her mothers burial spot. A whole moon cycle went by before Cosette came limping back into the pack, her back paw twisted from a badger trying to dig up the burial spot. The twisted back paw never healed and Cosettes eyes became hazy and milky afterwords, rumors spread around that her eyes are like that because of how much she cried and mourned for her mother as a pup. Since then, Cosette was determined to never let someone she cared for so much pass away from such illnesses. She quickly became a healer and now is the lead healer of the pack.
Last edited by Vlette on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Res for relations
Vlette