Yøu'll Gø Høme Søøn || {Multiverse RP} Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Yøu'll Gø Høme Søøn || {Multiverse RP} Discussion Thread

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:06 pm

FlameFireDragon25 wrote:@bertholdt and @Blumen
Accepted!

Announcement
You can create a character that is more animal than human that will end up living in the Universe's wilds, such as sea monsters in the ocean and strange creatures in the forest. I'll add this to the News section and the main post of the discussion thread

@Blumen, your mermaid might become one of these characters unless we get one more for her roommate

Thats fine with me! I'd actually like her for her to be in the Universe's wilds rather than in the apartment c:

I'll have a post up for Mako soon
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rimuruthegreatslime » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:34 am

due to not knowing what you want on a creature form, i made my creatures. the personalities of them are a wip till they meet people in the rp
rimuruthegreatslime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 pm

I swear I will protect them all. No matter my strength.
basic information
username // LittleTempest
full name // Jukain Sceptile
alias // Jukain
nickname (s) // Kane, Sleepyhead, Gardener
age // 24
birth gender // Male
gender identified as // Male
pronouns // he, him, his
species // Sceptile
species explination // Kane is a special kind of Pokémon. When he first mega evolved into what he looks like now, he didn't change back. His awakening Emera bonded with him and he stayed in his mega state.
power (s) // Kane can control plants and shoot bullet like seeds from his mouth.

on the outside
mutation (s) // Permanently Mega Evolved
eye color // Yellow
hair color // N/A
hair style // N/A
skin tone // green
blemishes // N/A
height // 6 feet tall on the dot
clothing // N/A
tattoos // N/A
accent // here

on the inside
favorites // Kane LOVES Candy Canes. He likes to relax in the trees. Kane also enjoys the shade and the river. He mostly just likes calm atmospheres
dislikes // Kane hates chocolate. He also hates winter and snow. He doesn't like it when people poke to far into his past but he would rather avoid the subject than tell someone to bug off.
positive traits // He is loyal, responsible, and can be a nice guy to hang around
negative traits // He is very hard on himself, he has horrible stamina, if you press the wrong buttons he can become cold and withdrawn for days.
hobbies // Taking care of the Forest in general. Welcoming visitors. Cutting down trees that need to be cut.
skills // Fast and agile. Moveset: Leafblade, Dragon Claw, Bullet Seed, Frenzy Plant, Grass Whistle
interests // Chatting and Relaxing
personality // Kane is an extremely relaxed Pokémon who enjoys nothing more than going with the flow. He can sit in a tree for hours just staring at the sky. Kane isn't lazy at all though, he will fight hard for what he believes in and cares about. He also isn't the lone wolf. Those who know him can say it is very hard to be angry when someone starts a conversation with him. However he isn't the kind of Pokémon to constantly search for someone to talk to. He is usually just the guy sitting in a tree willing to listen to you whenever you want to chat.

relationships
mother // N/A
father // N/A
brother (s) // N/A
sister (s) // N/A
best friend // Dead
friend (s) // Gone
enemies // None atm
roommate // Lives in forest?
sexuality // Heterosexual
crush (es) // none atm
boyfriend or girlfriend // none atm
pet (s) // N/A

other
history // In his world he used to lead a guild. This guild was full of Pokémon like him. Brave adventurers exploring dungeons and saving citizens. That guild was his family for almost his whole life. Everyone there knew each other and everyone was extremely close. However, it didn't last forever. One day they were attacked by an evil guild. Their home was burned down and many were injured, some even killed. Unfortunately, Kane was away on a long mission and wasn't able to protect his home. When he returned everyone was gone. Some hated him for not being there, others hoped he was still doing well. Kane decided to attack the evil guild by himself in retaliation. It was around that time when he permanently mega evolved. He was able to teach the evil guild a lesson they would never forget. But, It still never brought his own guild back. When he was transported he realized that he had to move forward. So he decided to make the forest his new little home.
universe explination // Kane is from the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. The Pokémon there can talk and it is basically about civilizations and villages of Pokémon who like to go on adventures.
theme song // N/A
other // I kinda meant for him to be like Guardian of the Forest if that's ok. If not I'll change it.

The More Tacos The More Fun
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: art theft removed

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me