Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:21 am

name: Millie Rowen Beckar
nickname: Mi-Mi, DJ Techo-Mutt
birthday: November 3rd
s: Straight

hair: dark brown
eyes: blue
height: 5'5

role: DJ
nationality: American, bit of British
languages: English
Accent: British

personality: Millie is hardcore, and tries to put herself to the highest point of success she can get in anything she does, and it isn't hard to anger her. It's hard for her to control her anger, and often will yell and won't leave an argument till she either wins or the person n the argument leaves, but she is quite friendly, and will stand up for her friends, and treat them with loyalty
likes: Animals, Music (especially Rock Music), Reading, Bright colors, socializing, nature, technology, drawing
dislikes: animal haters, math, ballet, people who ask too many questions, bullying, spiders, centipedes, girly stuff

history; Millie was born in Columbus Ohio along with her twin brother, Mack. They got into sibling fights a lot, and were very territorial of each other's property, during school she loved drawing, and making music with her supplies, such as scissors, pencils, erasers, and sometimes her hands. Her first friend she got was in 1st grade, after she had opened up more to other kids and became more social, her first friend was a shy girl about 1 month older than her named Sophia. The 2 made music with their supplies together, drew together, and played together. Meanwhile at home her parents kept encouraging her to be a doctor instead of a singer (which she wanted to be at that time) but she refused, no matter how much pressure was put on her. Later on in Middle School her brother had his friends over a lot, and they often would prank her and humiliate her, but soon they stopped whenever one day she made her own prank for them, and even scared them a bit by yelling at them. During Middle School she and Sophia met a new friend named Gabriella, who didn't enjoy making music but did enjoy art. In Middle School she also learned how to be a DJ after watching some videos, her parents were disappointed in her for not learning how to be a doctor and even said her careee choice would be "unsuccessful" and her brother was praised for wanting to become a doctor, in High School Gabriella had moved to Minnesota, and Sophia had changed, becoming girly and ignoring Millie. Millie began going through troubling times cause her parents pressuring her about college, and her brother kept annoying her. She finally moved when she became 18, and set up flyers for DJing for some place, after a while she was finally accepted for a place called "Party Kidz" a place where teenagers could hang out. She decided to hide her identity when she heard her parents were trying to find her, so she made her DJ name "DJ Techo-Mutt" and makes sure to be careful of her parents when working at "Doggy Grooms" which is where she often grooms her dog, and other people's dogs.
Family: Alice Beckar (mother) Gerald Beckar (father) Mack Beckar (brother)

Other: owns a black toy poodle named Missy, and wears a gray shirt with a dog's face on it, ripped up jeans, along with a black leather vest to hide her identity when DJing (since her parents usually expect her to wear simple 1 color shirts and shorts since that's what she wore as a teenager

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:02 am

She is accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kendra elizabeth scotts | indie singer

Postby vixen; » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:58 pm

full name; kendra elizabeth scotts
goes by; kendra
nickname; kenni
age; twenty [20]
gender; cis female
sexuality; heterosexual [straight]
role; indie singer
stage name; fireworks and flowers

personality; her dreams hold the higher spot in her life.
she wants nothing more than to be a famous indie singer.
though she's not very good at writing her own songs, but
she's got singing covered. she's generally a quiet person
though she can be sassy and unfriendly if prompted to
she longs to be famous and will often run on and on ab
out her dreams.
history; she grew up in the big city of new york.
she thrived among the sea of yellow taxi cabs and ang
ry business men. she loved the city until it proved to b
e too cruel. kendra tried to start singing while in new
york city, but was met with a uncaring response from
the public. she moved to holly wood as she was told it
was kinder to the up and coming

crush; no one [pm me]
dating; n/a [pm me]
family; in new york
pet(s); none
instruments played; cello and guitar
Last edited by vixen; on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:06 pm

I will reserve that for you c:
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:32 pm

name ; willa rose madison
gender ; cisfemale
age ; 17
profession ; country singer
hair ; dirty blonde
eyes ; blue
height ; 5'5
weight ; 115 pounds
faceclaim ; danielle bradbery
personality ; wip
sexuality ; heterosexual
r. status ; open
history ; wip
Last edited by FallingCelestial on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Of course. I will do that

Just a heads up, I have updated one of the rules. Since we have several reservations I added that reservations shall last 2 days so we aren't just stuck will reserved spots. So this means the reservations on the model and tv actress will be taken off and they are now open as well
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gustav Andersson || Athlete

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:31 pm

➳name; gustav erik andersson
    ➳nicknames; gus & goose
    ➳age; 22
    ➳gender; male
    ➳birthday; september 1st
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none/open
    ➳relationship status; single

➳hair; ginger
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; tallish and very fit
    ➳height; 5'11
    ➳weight; 185 lbs
    ➳body modifications; none

➳family; niklas andersson (father) & diane andersson (mother)
    ➳pets; a two year old jämthund named hank

➳hometown; halmstad, sweden
    ➳nationality; swedish
    ➳languages; english, swedish & finnish
    ➳role; male athlete
    ➳occupation; handy man at a repair shop in his spare time & minor league athlete

➳likes; sports (specifically hockey and soccer), outdoors, winter, cooking, being with others whether it is friends or being in front of a crowd, reading, traveling, & warm drinks
    ➳dislikes; bossy people, getting overwhelmed with too many people speaking to him, hot summer days, being stuck indoors for too long, being forced into a group, wild parties, & smoking

gus is a shy kind of guy who tends to keep to himself most of the time. he is very sweet and affectionate, but can be very clingy at times. when around guys, he tends to be more open and laid back though. he is clever and sly which can make him the perfect prankster. gustav can be funny, but most the time he has a dry sense of humor which never wins him over many laughs. around certain people he is a playful guy and likes to mess around, however such a thing is rare since he prefers to be rather mature. often he takes things very seriously most the time which tends to get him in bad moods and causes him to avoid talking all too much. when he's not in the best of moods he is quite stubborn and tends to not listen to what others have to say. on most occasions though, gus is your typical kind, gentle-hearted young adult who seems to be too sweet for his own good sometimes.

gustav erik andersson was born an only child to niklas and diane andersson. growing up in sweden, gus grew up with a love for anything and everything to do with winter. often as a child it was impossible to get him to come back inside at the end of the day in the winter months because he loved to be out in the snow even if it was by himself. he didn't have many friends, but he had one huge imagination and would go on his own adventures through the snow. by the age of five he began to pick up playing the sport of hockey when made him a bit more social than he previously had been, but he still couldn't crack out of his shell. most of his childhood was very uneventful though he did find himself in the hospital several times from hockey related injuries and his parents would often scold him for being reckless out on the ice when he played, but he didn't mind at all. by the time he graduated from school, gustav decided to move out of his parents home and take the college route in the states. the young swede picked up his entire life and took it to america to see if he could find his way there. now that he has graduated from college with a degree in electrical engineering, he has picked up a pro hockey career, though it is only in the minor league
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:35 pm

I can make a male too if you want!

If I can may I reserve the comedian? gotta love me some comedy

he/him
agender lesbian
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:39 pm

If you'd like too that'd be great ^^ I appreciate it
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:44 pm

It's no problem!

In the beginning the only reason I didn't take Comedian was because I thought someone else would want it

he/him
agender lesbian
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me