Way Of The West | Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Way Of The West | Discussion and Forms

Postby Tea... » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Name: Dimitri west
Appearance: ( Photo or description! ) Image
Personality: less of a shy type, but really cool. hes really easy to be around and to talk to. hes great with advice when needed. hes playful, and vary respectful, he stands up for others that cant do it themselves. he likes hanging out with the other students but he loves to go up in the mountains were its peaceful, and quite. he does like to be alone at times though. he works hard and does not like to ask for help (unless you ask him. . . sometimes). instead of dreaming of what he wants he goes for it and likes to do it himself, when burning steam he likes to play his guitar(and singing) or lessening to music on his phone.
Sexuality: he does not label himself
Skill Level: ( How good are they at riding? Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, or Advanced ) advanced
Strengths: ( At least 1 ) calms anything down fast. vary strong for doing chores around the stables. hard to distract,
Weaknesses: ( At least 2 ) he cant read or write, scared of small spaces
History: ( Optional, but how did they get here? )unknown to others ( a friend to the owner of the stables)
Horse(s): aslan, looking for another
Other: ( Anything extra? )looking for a dog

Show Name: ( If they have one ) lion's main
Barn Name: aslan
Personality: not really good with new people and wont lesson to anyone but Dmitri (traumatic past), but if you give your time and effort. he will start to warm up to you.
Strengths: ( at least 1 ) experienced, and loyal
Weaknesses: ( at least 2 ) not good with others (unless children), hates cheep food
History: ( Optional, How did they get to the stables? Were they born here? ) no this one is dimitri's horse and they moved her because he got a job at the stables, past owner almost killed him.
Trainer:( If they have one ) dimitri (help of father)
Other: ( Anything extra? ) never been bread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Yusong west
Appearance: ( Photo or description! )Image
Personality: quiet, does not like people much. can be a smart@ss a lot when talked to when you first meet him( and if he does not like you). he does not like to talk much, he talks without thinking. people thinks hes a spoiled kid
Sexuality: bi????
Skill Level: ( How good are they at riding? Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, or Advanced ) intermediate, but hates to admit it and does not show it
Strengths: ( At least 1 ) talented with animals, also great voice (for singing), advanced with drawing
Weaknesses: ( At least 2 )scared of the dark and cant handle big crowds. gets angry easily, bad lessoner, hes also scared of dogs
History: ( Optional, but how did they get here? ) unknown to others (not yet a pert of the stables, but his mother tells him to visit his brother/(and to see misaki) and sometimes helps out his brother around the stables)( him and misaki have a special connection (not romantically though) like brother and sister)
Horse(s): doesn't have one yet, but soon to be kibo
Other: ( Anything extra? ) has and loves his cat kiki (still a kitten)

Show Name: ( If they have one )none
Barn Name: kibo (meaning hope)
Personality: over protective over yusong, does not like people, but obedient with sass
Strengths: ( at least 1 ) runs vary fast, has great connection with yusong
Weaknesses: ( at least 2 ) , cant handle load noises
History: ( Optional, How did they get to the stables? Were they born here? ) came with the wet's, the rest is unknown
Trainer:( If they have one ) unknown
Other: ( Anything extra? )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: misaki tachibana
Appearance: ( Photo or description! )Image
Personality:she has a smile most of the time, but when she has playful competition or dealing with someone that not kind she can be a smart@ss, vary observant, and vary smart. . . she can get annoyed vary easily. loves to learn as much as she can. avoids help from others, thinks she can do things on her own. never lies (unless its about how she feels), and never make promises she can't keep. she always is herself, and never a fake. Great with advice
Sexuality: straight
Skill Level: ( How good are they at riding? Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, or Advanced ) intermediate
Strengths: ( At least 1 )
Weaknesses: ( At least 2 ) vary vary stubborn, never falls for the guy fist- makes bets on how long until thy get sick of her.
History: ( Optional, but how did they get here? ) unknown to others, her friend got her hear.
Horse(s): daikoku
Other: ( Anything extra? ) - she has a dog named kitten Image

Show Name: ( If they have one )
Barn Name: daikoku
Personality: loves people, vary gentile, but can have some sass. lessons to people that she knows well.
Strengths: ( at least 1 ) vary strong
Weaknesses: ( at least 2 )takes a bit longer to learn, hard to calm down when frightened
History: ( Optional, How did they get to the stables? Were they born here? ) a gift from her friend
Trainer:( If they have one ) her friend's trainer
Other: ( Anything extra? )

tell me if the images are to big.
Last edited by Tea... on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:43 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:46 am

@sequoiatree - all accepted! ^.^ Although I'd prefer is Yusong isn't seventeen - I can stretch it to 18, though?

Valentine will be fully accepted when you add her history, shootingstars c; Just let me know whenever you're done!
Last edited by Lavellan on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:51 am

It doesn't have to be too long, shootingstars! A couple of lines would be perfect!
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:56 am

It's perfect, she's accepted! ^.^

Anyone who's not on the front page yet will be added shortly! :3
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:31 am

@everyone, just a friendly reminder; please remember to disable your signatures in the main roleplay thread. Thank you
| (=^.^=)
[male | 18+ | intp | chaotic good | slytherin]
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:45 am

Laurara wrote:
    @sequoiatree - all accepted! ^.^ Although I'd prefer is Yusong isn't seventeen - I can stretch it to 18, though?

Valentine will be fully accepted when you add her history, shootingstars c; Just let me know whenever you're done!

Okay thanks, his original character was 12, but thank you!!

Oh and changed it

What does disable your signatures mean?
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:55 am

When you click on "Post reply", there's a check box at the very bottom of the page that will give you the option to attach your signature on the post. Please make sure that check box isn't checked as it makes the thread hard to load for people with slow internet. Thanks again c:
| (=^.^=)
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:02 am

okay thank you!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:13 am

@Insignia - thank you for helping out!

I'll have a post up now soon, guys! ^.^
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:15 am

No problem!

I have to get ready for work, but hopefully will be able to get another post up tonight! x3
| (=^.^=)
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me