( ♔ royalty's storage thread ━)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

adryan, the banshee ) ━ chaotic evil

Postby royalty. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:22 pm

ADRYAN, THE BANSHEE

" 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 "

dryan, an ebony shewolf with a toned, muscular figure and a bloodthirsty attitude. known to wolves a 'the banshee', the alias of a powerful assassin. she's a coldhearted character, merciless to all and unforgiving in general. she is a threat to all arround her, and dangerous to everyone. she is skilled in the art of fighting and murder, and can easily track down and murder a wolf within the hour. growing up in the most deadliest parts of salem, raised in the 'demons' pack, she is powerful, menacing, and dangerous. she's heartless, showing no love to any wolf. She hunts for power and kills for pleasure, practing her assassinations on loners, omegas, and any wolf that comes in her way. she's fearless, and whole lotta crazy. She's dangerous, and highly protective of those she truly cares about, and will never quit. Her carelessness make her powerful, her bloodthirsty, coldhearted, and manipulative attitude making her deadly.

Last edited by royalty. on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adryan, the banshee ━) basics

Postby royalty. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:17 am

ADRYAN, THE BANSHEE

dryan grew up in Salem, quickly adapting to the murderous nature of the bloodthirsty wolves inhabiting the land. when she reached two years, she looked exactly how all salem wolves looked. she got the rank she wanted, and was known as the banshee.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

scent : adryan has a st
rong scent of mint and
cranberry. alot of sale
m wolves smell like mi
nt and red smells beca
use of bloodspill.
voice : scarlett johanss
on, which for her is un
common. this is becau
se in salem, it is comm
on for wolves to have a
ustralian accents. altho
ugh she does have a slig
ht one, it isn't solid.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

description : she is an
all black wolf. she wo
uld be beautiful, if on
ly her body wasn't dec
orated with so many s
cars. her eyes are amb
er. her most noticable
scars is three lines acr
oss her left eye (her o
rb turned blue, althou
gh she's not fully blind
), across her chest, an
d a circular bullet wou
nd on her side.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

extras : being from sa
lem and being an assa
sin, she has many intr
icate objects. she has
two silver hoops on he
r right ear. she has a s
leeve of tribal& a rose
tattoo on her left fore
arm. her fur is lighter
there, which makes t
he tattos noticable.
she has a a pouch ankl
et on her left leg carr
ying a demonic dagger.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

name : her name is adryan, meaning darkness, but her full name is adryana, meaning death, slaugther, demon.
━ alright, so her parents were born in salem, back when there were two packs ruling. their names were hades and persephone, named after the greek god and goddesses of death/underworld. salem is known for naming their kin after death, deadly, hellish, demonic names, thus it was common that her parents were named this. they had originally named their four pups, the three males and one female, with death meanings. they were aeron (carnage, death), merikh (death, slaughter), mardok (death) and then adryan. she was named 'kaldryana', a mixture between adryana (meaning dark, and slaughter and death in deep greek mythology) and kali (goddess of death). she had this name for a while, but when she was four months old it was changed.
━ her next name was keres, whom in greek mythology served for thanatos, the god of peaceful death. however, her parents didn't feel like the named suited her, and many pack members couldn't pronounce her name, so they changed it to 'athana'.
━ athana was again another mixed name. this time, it was mixed with adryana (same meaning) and thana (alike thanatos, the greek goddess of death). this one, however, didn't last long and yet again it was changed.
━ her parents renamed her when she was six months, and her name was melinoe. they thought it was perfect, as melinoe, in greek mythology, was the daughter of hades and persephone. this was her name until she was about nine months, when akela had taken her under his wing and escaped to the demons, where at the time they were known as the 'hellhounds'.
━ thus, he renamed her to adriana (darkness, death, and demon), but spelled it with a 'y' (adryana)
━ when she was a year and a half, she shortened her name herself to adryan (same meaning as adryana). adryana still is her real name, but nobody knows it thus she only goes by adryan. she doesn't have any nicknames, but in some cases her father will call her by her full name, and maverick used to call her 'rya'.
age : she is exactly four years and two months. born april 4th.
gender : fae, female, she-wolf, she/her pronouns. she was actually mistaken as a male at birth.

Last edited by royalty. on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adryan, the banshee ) ━ personality

Postby royalty. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:27 am

ADRYAN, THE BANSHEE

dryan words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
first impression; word word word
positive traits; word word word
neutral traits; word word word
negative traits; word word word
overall impression; word word word

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by royalty. on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adryan, the banshee ━) history

Postby royalty. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:30 am

❝ are you INSANE like me? been in PAIN like me? do you tear yourself
apart to entertain like me?. are you DERANGED like me?
are you STRANGE like me?. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN
ANGEL
. ❞

Salem.. A word that wolves shuddered at the thought of. A title pertaining to an area of land of demons. Bloodthirsty wolves, savage behaviours. Ruthless, careless, heartless creatures. A range of death and misfortune, a curse reigning down on all who are born there. And this land, in fact, was where Adryan was born. October 31st, a chilly fall day. It had rained earlier, from around one in the morning to seven, and later in the afternoon, the many coloured leaves on the ground were dampened from the Earth's tempest. There were two wolves, a mated pair. One was cismale, a powerful assassin whose body count was more than thirty. He took his job seriously, put it before everything, which is why it was surprising that Hades fell in love. The brute had sworn that after he saw how his own parents fought relentlessly every day he would never find love. He had kept these motives until he met her. The goddess of the underworld. Persephone, a beautiful, ghostly white fae who flirted relentlessly with Hades, causing him to quickly fall for her. The two became mates within the next two months, most likely rushed due to Persephone's sudden pregnancy. It had happened so fast, and the pair were beyond excited for what was to come. But as Persephone's birth neared, the mated pair began to get into fights regularly, some ending quite violent. When Persephone gave birth, Hades grew more abusive, much so to a point that Persephone feared him and would do anything that would please him. They had a litter of five, though the other male died, leaving three males and a female. Hades was utterly disappointed that a female was in the litter, especially since she wasn't the runt, therefore Persephone quickly grew to hate the female too. The three males were named Merikh, Aeron and Mardok, which both had dark meaning origins. This was a common technique used when naming kin in Salem, as many of the names of the wolves had dark meanings and, if not, meanings of dominance and power. The female, however, was such a disappointment that they didn't feel a need to name her until a few days later, when they decided upon Kaldryana. A name which was composed of two other names- Kali, the goddess of death, and Adryana, meaning death, darkness, slaughter, and demon. They felt that the title was fit, therefore they decided to keep it that way- at least for a while. The first few months for Adryan [ whom, as mentioned above, was first named Kaldryana ] were unpleasant, as her mother would let her starve as she refused to feed her most of the time, letting her grow sick repeatedly. As the first months of Adryan's life occurred, Adryan had already been renamed. She was named Keres, a servant of Thanatos, who was the god of death. However, when she was four months old, they changed it again to Athana, a goddess of death [ taken from thanatos ]. She was only four months and the small fae was already aware of the feeling of pain and hate. She was neglected by her parents, constantly trash talked and even abused. Her brothers sometimes joined in on the abuse, although not as much as her parents. She was starved for days, the other days she was forced to eat last, only nibbling on the leftovers. She was pushed around and when vulnerable in the camp, the young pup was bullied. Words were thrown at her constantly, and she was even beaten by some of the older wolves. She hated living in Salem, and tried to escape numerous times but was always caught. When she had turned five and a half months old, she began to accustom herself to the feeling of pain. She started getting phsyically beaten by the wolves in the Rebels [ one of the four packs in salem, the one she grew up in ], and she soon began letting herself accustom to the feeling of hatred. She was even more angered when her parents changed her name again, this time to Melinoe. They felt it suited her, because in greek mythology Melinoe was the daughter of Hades and Persephone. And around this time of Adryan's six months, she met a young brute named Akela.

Adryan growled, rolling her eyes to her friend Lilith. "So, tell me Adryan," the pale coloured fae beside her began, licking her chops and lowering her body to the ground to match her level with the assassin's. "Why did you do it- kill your parents, I mean?" Adryan shrugged, locking eyes with her and breaking it, looking back at the den floor. "You tell me. Why'd you kill yours?" Lilith shook her head. "Only my father, and because he killed my mother." She replied, and went to speak but was cut off. "Vengeance," Adryan slurred. Adryan looked at Lilith, and for a moment Lilith believed her intentions were to be serious, but she was dubbed incorrect when the assassin broke into laughter, her dark cobalt eyes full of psychotic gleams as spittle flew from her maw. "You mean why did I torture and mutilate my parents, then leave them to bleed out for hours?" She spat, her horrifying grin plastered on her face. Lilith smiled quickly, nodding slowly. Adryan licked her chops and clucked her tongue. "Well, you see," she started, shifting her position around. "My father was an abuser, and was always high on sage, hmm? Mommy didn't like that, but she couldn't do anything with her weak self, so she felt that the only way to actually please him was to do whatever he says. So, as you know, they abused the hell outta me. Tortured me. Ripped at my flesh day after day. Got my brothers, who were quite older actually, to gang up on me and rip apart my beautiful black pelt until I couldn't even feel the pain and until I balled up on the ground and pleaded for help." The Banshee's teeth started to grit and she curled her lips together tightly. "As I got older, they started to let the pack join along in my beatings. I was the pack's chew toy, their target practice, their dog- but Mommy and Daddy dearest didn't care, you see, and I quickly adapted to the feeling of hatred at just two months old. And when I reached as old as four, I wanted to kill them. Slaughter them. Mutilate them. They began to take me out and throw me off of far heights, push me underwater until I couldn't breathe, shoved me into sharp objects and against stampedes of caribou. I didn't actually kill them until I was a year old. It was after Akela snuck me out of territory multiple times and into the Hellhounds, which is now the demons. Father found out and beat me every day, even more brutally. And one day I just got sick. It just takes one baaddd day." Adryan began to smirk again, licking her top row of pointed canines with excitement flashing in her eyes. "I walked back from a hunt and walked straight into their den, aiming for my brothers first. Daddy wasn't there, which gave me easier access as I ripped open their throats. Mommy darling was in shock, so when I ripped her limb from limb and left her there screaming, she couldn't do much. I waited an hour until my father came home. I loved seeing his face- I loved it! It was full of disbelief, shock, and utter sadness. He looked at me and cried- I mean, literally cried! He yelped out, 'Why, Kaldryana, why?' And ya know what I did? I bowed and walked out of the den. Then I waited for him to follow me before breaking a few of his bones and pushing him off a cliff." She broke into laughter, psychotic sounds that echoed off the den walls and even scared Lilith slightly. "I loved it." Adryan said, before adding. "Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is one little push." And again, she erupted into laughter, these sounds even crazier than the first.

❝ YOU MERELY ADOPTED DARKNESS- I
WAS BORN INTO IT. ❞

six months to one year
[quote='history story"]words words[/quote]

❝ THEY TREATED HER LIKE A MONSTER
SO SHE BECAME ONE. ❞

one year to two years

❝ AND WHEN HER HALO BROKE, SHE
CARVED THE TWO HALVES INTO HORNS. ❞

[quote='history story"]two years to three years[/quote]

madness, as you know, is like
gravity. all it takes is a little
push
. ❞

three years to three and a half years

❝ I MAY LOOK HAPPY, BUT HONESTLY DEAR- THE
ONLY WAY I'LL REALLY SMILE IS IF YOU
CUT ME
EAR TO EAR. ❞

three and a half years to four years

❝ YOU THINK I'M JUST A DOLL. A DOLL THAT'S
PINK
AND LIGHT, AND THAT YOU CAN
ARRANGE ME ANYWAY YOU LIKE.
WELL, YOU'RE WRONG.
VERY WRONG. WHAT YOU THINK OF ME IS ONLY A GHOST OF TIME.
I AM DANGEROUS, AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW DARK I CAN REALLY BE."❞

four years +

Last edited by royalty. on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adryan, the banshee ━) skillset

Postby royalty. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:30 am

ADRYAN, THE BANSHEE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    statistics

strength : ▰▰▰▰▰
    stamina : ▰▰▰▰▰
    hunting : ▰▰▰▱▱
    stealth : ▰▰▰▰▰
    smell : ▰▰▰▱▱
    sight : ▰▰▰▱▱
    tracking : ▰▰▰▰▱
    intelligence : ▰▰▰▰▱
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------MURDER
The Banshee is one of the most skilled murderers and assassins known in Salem history. She made her very first kill at six months old, soon lusting for more. Being a victim to this fae is brutal. When she first starts on you, it makes you beg for your life. But soon, as she goes on and really shows you the crazy, you start begging for death. How the fae murders really is random, but also sometimes depends on her mood and motives. Sometimes her work is quick- a quick bit on the throat, deep scratches, a few puncture wounds, or one of her new favourites- breaking your neck in one swift move. However, this isn't really her style. She prefers to take her time with her kills. She takes her time to admire the suffering and all the little emotions her victims give. She likes to do many things. Slowly scratch at the weakest parts of the flesh and puncturing areas of the body piece by piece, or casually breaking bones then slowly decapitating the limbs. However she kills a wolf, she always makes sure to go through the same torturing process, then mutilating the body. She doesn't always kill the wolves, even after all that horrifying pain she puts them through she still wants them to bleed out. The Banshee is very skilled with her murders, and always has the same mark to signify it's her kill. Salem territories and territories all over large masses of land are polluted with bodies with the same mark to show it was her. To know a wolf was killed by the Banshee, they would be drowning in their own pool of blood with a large 'x' marked in it on the field, large and visible.
------------FIGHTING
Adryan, since the day she was born, has been mistreated, beat up, and horribly abused by not only her family, but by the entire pack. She soon learned skills from the elders, sneaking out every day to train for hours without rest. When Akela first met her, he too trained her although much more violently and skillfully. Adryan soon became a strong fighter, although her skills enhanced over the years. She is highly capable and dangerously powerful. She knows many skills and tricks in fighting, and she never usually lets her competitor out alive. She has never lost a fight, nor will she really ever. She is strong and uses her weight, claws, fangs and muscles well in her skirmishes. She's smart in fights, being able to identify the weak points in her foe and using them to her advantage. Any wolf who dares to challenge Adryan will be sure to meet their demise, let alone their defeat.
------------TRACKING
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
------------SIGHT
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
------------SCENT
------------STAMINA
------------STEALTH
------------ASASSINATION
------------HUNTING

Last edited by royalty. on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adryan, the banshee ━) powers [ if necessary ]

Postby royalty. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:32 am

Adryan's power is unlike all others. Adryan has Dark powers, which is dark force manipulation, black magic [ altogether, these two are darkness manipulation. ] When she was killed, she was pulled out almost a year later [ Castiel, an archangel, convinced Lupus ], thus making her a demon/ demon-blooded. Her power, when mixed all together, is called Umbra-Mysto-Shadow Demonic Manipulation.
-----------------------------------------------
DEMON BLOOD

Demonic Powers
After she was resurrected from Hell, these are the powers she gained. [ she is a demon, or basically demon-blooded. ] This pretty much sums it up if you don't already know how demons work.

magic/mystokenisis - black magic in her case, she uses it as a variation of her dark energy powers and manipulation, as well as her demonic abilities.
      omnikenisis - when she was sent to hell, her dark powers mixed with her demonic bloodlines, therefore she was able to get an enhanced level of telekinesis
      demonic force,demonic manipulation, demonic elements,demonic magic,demonization,demonic undead physiology,hell lordship,resurrection,death lordship, hell lordship, underworld lordship,ghost physiology,grim reaper psyiology,undead physiology,death [ and suicide ] inducement,possession,undead manipulation, and smite basically sum up Adryan's demonic powers. While she was in Hell, the only way Lucifer kept her from suffering was to put other souls through it, which she had no trouble in doing. while she did this, she held lordship over other demons, spirits, and other undead figures. she has the powers of a demon. her eyes can turn fully black, which is something only demons can do [ even if you have demonic powers, if you're not a demon it doesn't work this way ]. her eyes can also turn fully white at times, but mainly when she uses her powers [ both demonic powers and shadow powers ], her dark blue cobalt eyes glow, and the whites of her eyes turn a lighter shade of cobalt. She has the full powers of a demon, mixed with the Shadow powers she had before. some small components of this power [ which aren't included in any of the descriptions of the website's links i stated above, but also are affiliated with either main power ] are one hit kill, suicide, and death inducement, etc.

DARKNESS

Darkness Manipulation
This section basically sums up her Darkness/ Shadow powers. She had these to start before she was killed and sent to Hell. She can blend in the shadows, teleport through the shadows, manipulate shadows/darkness, as well as open a portal that takes her to an alternate dimension that she calls The Umbraworld, a combination of Umbra [ darkness ] and Underworld [ basically Hell ] She is also able to inflict dark nightmares and hallucinations upon wolves.
      darkness manipulation the whole power she started with [ read the website, as it gives full details ]. This allows her to blend in the shadows, teleport, manipulate shadows/ darkness, open a portal to a dark, alternate dimension
      teleportation[ see the nightcrawler gif on the webpage to know what it looks like when she does this ] as an add on to her darkness manipulation, the shadows allow her to teleport. when she does, the area begins to smell like brimstone and there is a black mist left behind.
      shadow mutilation can inflict damage to others through the shadows
      death shadow she can create shadows, and she can create figures from shadows as well

Necromany/ Undead Element
This is a type of power that Adryan was born with, a power she got with her Darkness abilities. This allows her to utilize magic involving the dead, see dead wolves, speak to dead wolves, and also have undead/dead creates in her shadow dimension, Umbraworld.

necromancy the main component, she is able to utilize magic involving the dead. [ see webpage for more details ]
      shamanism a sub power to her necromancy, another way of communication with the dead [ see webpage for better explanation. ]
      psionics - she can sometimes use psychic powers to cause paranormal phenomena, although this power of hers isn't the strongest. this gives her the ability to use many psionic abilities, such as empathy, telepathy, telekinesis [ this power is what granted her her omnikenesis ], however when she left Hell she couldn't use many things and the rest of her abilities besides omnikenesis weakened, some completely going away [ empathy and telepathy are gone, although being a demon she knows many things about others, therefore it activated her telepathy to sometimes work ] [ this power is weaker, except for the omnikenisis ] [ see psionic manipulation for more details ]

Weak points
Adryan, although she is a highly powerful and dangerous fae, can be weakened. She doesn't have any sort of enhanced healing power, therefore any damage inflicted upon her can potentially weaken her. She doesn't use her powers in any sorts of fights/killing [ only sometimes killing, mainly when she is bored or wants to try it. she only uses it in fights if it's a power fight,
where both wolves/ all the wolves use their powers to gain them victory ], and only fights/kills as a regular wolf- although, she has never lost a fight, therefore you are most likely to be defeated, and maybe you can get away with damage inflicted on her. Light powers [ Castiel for example ] and Angelic powers can also defeat her, but really it's an even match. Being a demon, she's not easy to control with non- demonic powers [ still can get hurt, weakened, or killed ], and cannot fall to some things [ such as telepathy,
mind/thoughts reading, mind control, etc. ]

However [ and this is a very good skill], she is demon-blooded, therefore she is vulnerable to demon traps [ the second picture is the easiest way], and can be summoned with a demon summoning spell. Although, she cannot be exorcised, as she is not possessing a body. She can't be sent back to hell as she is not a full-fledged demon, but if she dies/is killed again she will return [ although, castiel cut a deal with lupus to bring her back no matter what ].

Last edited by royalty. on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adryan, the banshee ━) quotes

ADRYAN, THE BANSHEE

❝ as clever as the devil and twice as pretty. ❞

The healer growled, shaking her head in disgust. "What is wrong with you?" she cried, backing away but unable to move far, bumping her rump against the trunk of a large oak. The Banshee smirked in response, creeping closer, a pointed dagger clenched between her canines. "A lot of things, actually. People like to call me dark, insane, murderous, crinimal-" "You're sick," the fae interupted, gritting her teeth in anger. "Demonic." In return, Adryan laughed. She looked down into Tali's eyes, a black film shifting over her own hazel orbs. "Obviously." She removed the dagger from her mouth and held it towards the wolf's throat, her paw in the air guiding the blade with her mind and force. As she pressed it against Tali's throat, she chuckled a sinister, psychotic sound, watching as the blade slid across her throat and blood spewed from the cut. Adryan grinned menacingly, watching as Tali slowly bled out. She tilted her head, her voice dripping with venom and insanity. "As clear as the devil, and twice as pretty."
❝ even the devil was once an angel. ❞

❝ we all have demons- i just chose to feed mine. ❞

"Liar!" A strong paw bashed against the ebony wolf's face, leaving a sizzling sensation in it's wake. Adryan panted, her head to the side from the blow. She slowly craned her head towards her aggressor, addressing him once again. "I don't know where Thanatos is," she growled through gritted teeth. "And if I would, I sure as hell wouldn't tell you." This remark caused Castiel to deliver another blow against the prisoner's face, panting slowly as he fixed his posture. His blue eyes glowed slightly as he attempted to calm himself down, the cross earring in his left ear jingling against the two silver hoops paired with it. "You demonic piece of crap," he muttered, rolling his eyes in frustration. Adryan grinned, exposing her pointed canines, which were covered in blood. She struggled keeping her stance due to the chains tied against her arms, yet she made do with what she had and sat down on her haunches. Below her, painted in the den floor, was a devil's trap, which was the only thing that really contained her in this moment. She tilted her head, her grin still plastered on her face. "But oh, keep in mind, dear Castiel," she slurred, her voice dripping venom and a hint of insanity. "That even the devil was once an angel." Castiel grit his teeth, bashing his paw against the side of her face once again. Only this time it was much harder. Adryan's head swung to the side again, panting jagged breaths. She spit blood out onto the ground, turning her head. When she had faced Castiel once more, her eyes were already fully black. Castiel shook his head. "Regardless of that, Lucifer has made his choice, while Lupus decided to be good. And Lupus created angels, which I assume are your favourite, right?" At the exact moment, lightning burst, lighting up the den and giving a shadow in the shape of large, feathery wings behind Castiel. Adryan shook her head. "But that is where you're wrong, Cas," she replied, grinning again and exposing her bloodied fangs. "We all have demons, you see. I just choose to feed mine."
❝ you merely adopted darkness- i was born into it. ❞
❝ don't play the crazy game with me- i'm a lot better at it. ❞

"Oh, cut out the bullcrap, will ya?" Adryan barked, spitting her words right into Zayn's face. The fae growled in reply, shaking her head. "Unbelievable. I called you my friend, I was always nice to you!" She retorted, a shocked yet pissed look on her face. Adryan shook her head, a sinister grin on her face. "Blah, blah blah, blah blah. All you do is talk. I don't-" But the fae was cut off from the force of Zayn's paw swiping her across the face, delivering a blow that more so surprised Adryan rather than sting her. Her face was at the side, remaining there for seconds before turning back slowly. She inhaled sharply, keeping her cool as she didn't want to cause any more problems for that day. Zayn broke into laughter, her high pitched sounds echoing off of the cavern walls. Adryan rolled her eyes in return, looking at the wolf boredly. Zayn inhaled sharply, shaking her head. "I feel like killing you, you know that?" She announced, seemingly proud of herself for saying that. Adryan nodded slowly, shrugging her shoulders. "And? What, you want a trophy?" Zayn growled again, but kept her posture straight and cleared her throat. "I tried everything to be your friend. I've been nothing but nice to you, I've killed for you- we're alike! We have broken pasts!" She opened her mouth to continue, but Adryan put her paw up as a stop. "Don't. Ever." She stated clearly, her voice deep behind clenched teeth. The corners of her lips slowly turned upwards into a evil grin, before she opened her maw and replied. "You are nothing like me. You don't have a past as nearly as bad as I do. You merely adopted darkness- I was born into it." In reply, Zayn's eyebrows turned upwards in a pained expresion. "I did everything that would please you. I tried so hard to impress you and you don't even-" she stopped, rolled her eyes and began to laugh maniacally. "You know, I should mutilate you right here and now. That'd be so much fun!" She continued to laugh, which Adryan just found annoying. "Please," she said, her eyes clearly annoyed and somewhat pissed. "Don't try to play the crazy game with me. Trust me, I'm a lot better at it."
❝ god's busy. can i help you? ❞

The group of five walked through the forest, watching as the landscape before them grew darker with each step. Akela ignored the scent of blood, which so strongly leaked into the air. "You don't suppose it's her, do you?" Armageddon asked, frantically trying to keep up with the group. Thanatos growled, his voice coming out lazily and slurred. "She's dead Armageddon. Get it through your freakin skull. Dead." Castiel bumped shoulders with Thanatos, shaking his head slowly and warning him quietly to stop. Thanatos growled, rolling his eyes and walking ahead beside Akela. "Alright," Bane announced, "So, the past week's been crazy. There's demons and angels," at the word of 'angel', he looked to Castiel, then back straight. "Last week we met the Seven Contary Virtues, the group of angels, and this week we just met the four horseman, where one of them happens to be your brother, Akela." Akela nodded slowly, stopping the group and looking at Azazel. He still couldn't believe his brother was alive. All he wanted to do was apologize over and over, tell him he's sorry for what he did, and sorry that he had to go through all that pain in hell. Maverick lingered somewhere towards the back, still wishing he hadn't joined. Bane continued. "So, are we leading towards more demons? Should we prepare a trap?"At this suggestion the group seemed to agree, so they worked for the next ten minutes and combined their powers to mark a devil's trap in the ground. They stopped, just in time to hear a voice.
      "Hello, handsome." Upon turning, Akela looked to see a white she-wolf standing in front of them, barely touching the devil's trap. Her eyes, which were fully black, shifted to their original state. The alpha held his breath as he watched five other wolves appear from the shadows, their eyes also going from black to their original state. "Who are you?" Akela asked the female, who seemed to be the ringleader. Thanatos stepped forwards to stand right beside Akela, a little higher if anything. The female smiled, laughing a flirtatious chuckle. "I'm Lilith," she introduced herself. She slowly smirked, tilting her head to the side. "But others like to refer to me as Lust." It was as if a light switch flickered on inside Thanato's head, the brute inhaled sharply. "Akela," he grumbled, loud enough for the others to hear aswell. "They're the Seven Deadly Sins." Lilith giggled. "Correct. Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Sloth, and Greed." Akela shook his head. "But wait, there's only six of-" he was quickly interuptted, however, as Kali walked forwards, shaking her head in disbelief. "Oh my god." she whispered shakily.
      "God's busy. Can I help you?"
      At that moment, all the wolves stood there in shock. Adryan stepped towards the front of the group, her eyes the same black state as the rest of the demons. In one quick movement, the black film disappeared from her eyes as they returned to their golden hue. She raised her paw to step forward, but without looking down, shook her head and put her paw on the ground. Thanatos maw was opening slightly in utter disbelief, whispering her name in shock. She seemed to ignore it, however, as she shook her head and made tsk sounds. "Now, you really think a wolf like me would fall for such a trap?" Akela cleared his throat, looking down slightly. "You must be Pride." He said hoarsely, shaking his head slightly. Adryan laughed. "Correct. And if I recall correctly, I'm also the one you watched get thrown off of the ledge and watch my body parts splatter against the ground. I'm also the one who went to hell, became a demon, before Lupus mysteriously pulled me out of the pit a year later. You, on the other hand. You were the one who didn't do anything after my death and let me burn and suffer in hell. Now, is that correct, Akela?" Akela didn't respond. Adryan sighed, but the grin was still plastered on her face. She turned to Thanatos. "I would've expected you to at least killed Maverick, Thanatos. But you didn't do anything, either." Thanatos opened his mouth to speak, but with the flick of her paw Adryan snapped it shut. "Adryan-" Akela started, but was instantly cut off. "Gluttony, Wrath, Lust, Greed, Envy, and Sloth, you guys can go now." Adryan ordered, swirling her paw around and causing them to disappear. "Adryan, please," Akela pleaded, but she ignored him and began to growl. Kane tried to speak, but this caused Adryan to flick her paw, causing Kane's neck to twist all the way around in a sickening crack. She then threw throw Maverick, Armageddon, Kali, Bella, and Ruby and brought Thanatos and Akela closer. She grit her teeth together. "A year." was all she said. Thanatos shook his head. "Adryan, I did everything I could. I wasn't allowed to kill Maverick or Armageddon, and I needed to follow those rules. We befriended a demon specifically so I could try to get to you." Adryan shook her head. "If it had been either of you, I would've killed them instantly. No matter the consequences." Akela tried to speak again, but she kept on going. "Through that year, I went to hell. I became a demon. I gained more powers and enhanced my own. I fought for dominance in the underworld and became a leader. I made souls suffer just so I didn't have to go through more than eight hours of pure pain. I submitted to the Devil dog himself and controlled my own hellhounds. I sent out Ruby and the four horseman to try to let you know I was still trying, but you ignored them and lived on merrily." Thanatos and Akela stayed silent, but looked at her with sorry in their eyes. Adryan shook her head, but grinned ever so slightly. She scoffed a quick laugh, shaking her head. "I hope you got used to those demons back there," she growled. "Because now you'll have to deal with an even more deadlier one."
❝ i may look happy, but honestly dear- the only way i'll really smile is if you cut me ear to ear. ❞

❝ why should i apologize for being a monster? no one ever apologized for making me this way. ❞
❝ they treated him like a monster, so he became once. ❞

❝ you have nothing. nothing to threaten me with, nothing to do with your strength. ❞

❝ and when her halo broke, she carved the two halves into horns. ❞

wordswords
❝ do I really look like a guy with a plan? you know what I am? i'm a dog chasing cars- I wouldn't know what to do with one if caught it. you know, I just... do things. ❞

wordswords
      wordswords
      ❝ madness, as you know, is like gravity. all it takes is a little push. ❞

wordswords
          ❝ look deep into my eyes, child, and i'll show you what death really feels like. ❞

"Help!" screamed the small wolf, although his cries could not be heard. He whimpered and bawled, scattering around the cramped space until Adryan stopped him from moving. With no actions taken, she held him on the spot with nothing but the force from her dark powers. "Please," the smaller brute pleaded, tears streaming down his face. "Let me go. I don't want to die. Please!" But Adryan ignored the whimpers, walking closer until she was face to face with the pup, her head ducked so she could make eye contact. She locked eyes with the wolf, looking into his hazel orbs with her own pitch black hues "Look into my eyes, child," she whispered, her voice ghoulish and demonic.The black in her eyes slowly vanished, disappearing as if it was mist clearing up. The corners of her lips turned up slightly as she finished. "And I'll show you what death really feels like."

Last edited by royalty. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adryan, the banshee ━) extra

( mobile, fix later ) commonly asked questions --

Q: Can Adryan be friends with *name*?
A: Adryan is crazed, bloodthirsty and violent, rarely communicating with anyone. If she does ever speak to anyone, it's usually only people she knows or feels shared the same traits ( even in this case she still feels like she won't communicate with them because they are snnoying, try hard, etc. ) she also is approached by wolves with attitude which she truly hates. Usually Wolves who speak to her she sends away immediately, or threatens them. She doesn't even respect the higher ranked Wolves.

Q: Can Adryan be enemies with *name*?
A: Sure, although she doesn't hold grudges ( they don't last long, she kills quickly) however, any wolf she doesn't like or doesn't know isn't her friend so she doesn't really have enemies, it's really on your wolf.

Q: Can my char have a crush on her?
A: abdolutely. Adryan is an extremely tough egg to crack, and it's highly unlikely she'll like your wolf back. But knock yourself out.

Q: Can my wolf fight or argue with her?
A: Of course. She usually laughs in their face or stands there bored in arguments, coming back with strong arguments. However, she's all action do usually goes to kill the wolf and has to be peeled off if you don't want your char dead. Adryan never lost a fight and I'd rather keep it that way so it would either have to be a loss, a close loss, or MAYBE a draw, where she's pushed off your wolf.

Q: Can my wolf talk to her? Can my wolf interact with her?
A: sure. She'll probably ignore, disrespect, or trash talk them, but go ahead.

Q: Can she be nice to my char/ can she talk to my char/ can she be friends with my char/ can she crush on my char/ anything nice?
A: Lol, no. That's not how she works and I'll play her based off of her personality, history, skills, and how I want to play her.

Q: Can my wolf know Adryan from before?
A: No. Adryan has friends from back home, Salem, which is a violent and bloodthirsty bad land filled with ruthless wolves. I don't like adding new characters into that little Salem history unless I feel like a person I roleplayed with a few times has a character who I believe really deserves to be in that backstory. Adryan didn't associate with other packs or loners therefore there's no possibility of knowing your character from before. Any loner or other pack she came in contact with she usually killed.

Q: Can my wolf know her history?
A: No. Mobody knows her history- well asf least not parts of it. There's a part of her history that happened to her without other Wolves knowing, therefore only Adryan and the gang of wolves involved know what happened. Overall, nobody knows her past.

Last edited by royalty. on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:30 am, edited 9 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adryan, the banshee ━) coding

Postby royalty. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:34 am

regular short

Code: Select all
      [left][right][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjk2Ljc0MWIxYi5RVVJTV1VGTy4wAAAA/crimson.roman.png[/img]
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      [size=85][color=#670000][b]name ;[/b][/color] adryan, meaning dark, demon, and slaughter [color=#670000][b]age and gender ;[/b][/color] four and a half, fae
      [color=#670000][b]scent ;[/b][/color] cranberry and mint[color=#670000] [b]voice ;[/b][/color] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeMfAYCdRb0]scarlett johansson[/url] with a very slight australian accent[/size]
      [size=150][color=#670000]AND WHEN HER HALO BROKE[/color][/size][/right][img]http://i.imgur.com/LRr53Q1.gif[/img]
      [right]┏[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┓
      [list][size=80]statistics

intelligence : ▰▰▰▰▱[/size][/list]
          ┖[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┚[/right][right][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjI2Ljc0MWIxYi5VMGhGSUVOQlVsWkZSQ0JVU0VVZ1ZGZFBJRWhCVEZaRlV5QkpUbFJQSUVoUFVrNVQuMAAAAAAA/madlines.regular.png[/img]
          [size=85][b][color=#670000]full info :[/color][/b] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3385918&start=30]this page[/url]
      [b][color=#670000]alias[/color][/b] ; she's known as the banshee, a name given to her due to her bloo
      dthirsty and murderous ways.
      [b][color=#670000]rank[/color][/b] ; here, in pack
      adryan is an ebony shewolf with a toned, muscular figure. she would b
      e beautiful is she hadn't had many scars decorating her pelt, her most n
      oticable ones being a slash on her upper lip, one across her chest and t
      hree jagged lines across her left eye. her eyes are a deep blue colour, b
      ut the one on the left is slightly paler due to her scarring. adryan is ruth
      less and bloodthirsty, merciless to all wolves around her. she's from salem
      , a dark region filled with the most ruthless wolves. she's had a horrible
      history but anyone who dares ask about it will end up dead. she's unforg
      iving and coldhearted, but can be loyal and protective to the ones she
      loves. she is a skilled fighter and murderor, and doesn't ever quit.[/size][/right][img]http://i.imgur.com/ri4sdz0.png[/img]
          [color=transparent]---[/color][size=90][i]GOD'S BUSY...[/i]
          [color=transparent]---[/color]CAN I HELP YOU[i]?[/i][/size][/left]

power short ( toned down version )

[left][right][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjk2Ljc0MWIxYi5RVVJTV1VGTy4wAAAA/crimson.roman.png[/img]
      [size=85][color=#670000][b]name ;[/b][/color] adryan, meaning dark, demon, and slaughter [color=#670000][b]age and gender ;[/b][/color] four and a half, fae
      [color=#670000][b]scent ;[/b][/color] cranberry and mint[color=#670000] [b]voice ;[/b][/color] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeMfAYCdRb0]scarlett johansson[/url] with a very slight australian accent[/size]
      [size=150][color=#670000]AND WHEN HER HALO BROKE[/color][/size][/right][img]http://i.imgur.com/LRr53Q1.gif[/img]

┖[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┚[/right][right][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjI2Ljc0MWIxYi5VMGhGSUVOQlVsWkZSQ0JVU0VVZ1ZGZFBJRWhCVEZaRlV5QkpUbFJQSUVoUFVrNVQuMAAAAAAA/madlines.regular.png[/img]
          [size=85][b][color=#670000]full info :[/color][/b] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3385918&start=30]this page[/url]
      [b][color=#670000]alias[/color][/b] ; she's known as the banshee, a name given to her due to her bloo
      [b][color=#670000]rank[/color][/b] ; here [b][color=#670000][url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Necromancy]p[/url]owe[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Manipulation]r[/url][/color][/b] ; umbrakenisis and necromancy, able to manipulate
       darkness and utilize magic involving the dead.
      loves. she is a skilled fighter and murderor, and doesn't ever quit.[/size][/right][img]http://i.imgur.com/ri4sdz0.png[/img]

power short ( full )

[b][color=#670000]rank[/color][/b] ; here [b][color=#670000]power ; [/color][/b] here

Last edited by royalty. on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adryan, the banshee ━) writing

Postby royalty. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:35 am

area/section for writing samples, mainly so i can get accepted in semi-lit roleplays xD

Last edited by royalty. on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me