Spades V.S. Clubs OCs and Relationships

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Spades V.S. Clubs OCs and Relationships

Postby yoonyoon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:49 pm

oh really? I didn't look 0.o

i will edit it :)
yoonyoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yoonyoon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:52 am

it's been edited 030
yoonyoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Anyone up for discussing relationships with me? :3
I know Daisy's already given theirs along with a few others, it just hasn't been updated on the front.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Mon May 22, 2017 7:30 am

๐“–๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“’๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘œ๐’น๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€,
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘œ๐’น๐“Ž ๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ท๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ท๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚๐“Ž
๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‚๐‘’, ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐’ฝ๐‘’.

Name:
Gabriel Coulter
Group:
I think he'll be a Spade...
Nicknames:
Prefers to be called Gabe
Sexuality:
heterosexual
Crush:
open;pm me
Personality:
Gabe is a quiet guy, a little disorganized and hard to understand at times. He tends to ramble and loose his train of thought a lot, switching topics randomly, often in the middle of sentences. People usually dismiss him as weird, somewhat bizarre even. Theyโ€™re most definitely right, but if you can manage to get past his quirks and flaws, heโ€™s a pretty sweet and considerate guy. Loyal. Trusting is hard for him, like, really hard. Heโ€™s constantly paranoid that people are judging him, laughing at him, so beginning to trust someone new is very difficult to say the least. Once that trust is gained though, heโ€™s a very open and honest person.
History:
Gabeโ€™s family was never very wealthy. Things only got worse when his mother lost her job due to unforeseen circumstances. Soon after that he, his mother, and younger brother Bram lost their meager apartment and found themselves bouncing back an fourth between homeless shelters and the streets. Gabe, a sophomore at the time, had to drop out of high school in order to work as much as possible to afford food and clothes. It was hard for a teenager with a minimum wage job to support 3 people. That was until he discovered there was an entire black market for false identities. Counterfeit social security numbers, passports, and driversโ€™ licenses were some of just a few things that people would pay hundreds, even thousands of dollars for, if they were done well enough. After months of digging, Gabe found someone who was willing to mentor him in the art. After almost two years he was on his own, slowly building up a reputation as the man to find if you ever needed to start over or get somewhere. Things were going well and Gabe had even managed to save enough to buy a laptop, where he now does all his projects. Unfortunately, a rookie mistake caused one of his clients to get arrested and they led the law enforcement onto his trail. Afraid for his familyโ€™s safety, Gabe left without a word and struck out on his own in the streets. His reputation had crumbled, leaving him only with a couple loyal clients. Hardly enough to support he and his family. Now heโ€™s a wanted man and spends most of his time perfecting his skill, seeking new clients, and evading capture.
Dislikes:
little dogs;large crowds;
Fears:
being rejected;people thinking "he's crazy";people avoiding him because โ€œheโ€™s crazy;โ€ people treating him differently because โ€œheโ€™s crazy;โ€ someone getting ahold of his laptop
Theme Song:
Kitchen Sink ~ TWENTY ร˜NE PILร˜TS

Tattoo's:
"enormous pockets" on the inside of his right arm, and "heavy boots" on the inside of his left arm.
Headcanons/Other:
Gabe has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, just about a year ago. Unlike pop culture has led on to believe, Gabe does not have multiple personalities, nor is he considered dangerous or unpredictable. What Gabe deals with on a daily basis are voices peppering his thoughts. His particular voices are usually pretty harmless, just random nonsense that heโ€™s learned to deal with. Outwardly displaying his emotions is a challenge for him. People often mistakenly believe that he doesn't care or that he's indifferent to something, when that's not the reality. It's very frustrating for him and as a result, he doesn't have many close friends, nor does he go out of his way to interact with new people. He has been prescribed medicines by his physiatrist that he takes daily. Needless to say, skipping them would be a horrible idea.

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ถ ๐‘”๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ
๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ผ ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“… ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’น๐‘œ ๐ผ

Oh and feel free to use my charries in your comic thing. ^-^ I would like to see it as well.

@ ShadowBird~ I'd be happy to, although I'm not sure our characters have even interacted enough to justify relationships. :lol: I have Connor, Maya, and hopefully now Gabe. Should be fun. ^-^
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:49 am

All current players are auto accept, and I'll get a post up once I'm back in the States!
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:24 am

You were out of the country? xD
Either way, take your time c:
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:14 pm

ShadowBird12 wrote:
You were out of the country? xD
Either way, take your time c:

Yes I was! And then I moved out of my home and into the housing at work. Didn't expect to be so busy!
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Florence Bates ; The Mysterious Spade ; WIP

Postby Nawratus » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:57 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

๏ผฆ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ… ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ“
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Florence Bates
Group: Spade
Nawratus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me