[discussion] ✘✘

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby goneleft » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:33 am

oh i'm sorry! i forgot some. if i haven't specifically added someone then they're probably neutral, but for your two i'll put this:
      allex and her could be on and off frenimies? it'd probably be her who starts the drama, but they can be very on and off but still have each others backs with a mutual respect?
      hana wouldn't be sab's best interest, but she is looking to gain allies - it's not about forcing power in the apocalypse, but giving and getting. so she'd be neutral?

@anthro - hi darling! i was just wondering if you'd like for us to wait if you wanted to finish the form?
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana. » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:34 am

sounds good to me c:
diana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goneleft » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:33 pm

go and reply now!! whoever wants to be the accused, please say so on here before/after you reply so we don't get confused. also, i have added my guy on the front of the discussion. he was talking to anybody, so if you want somewhere to start then just say he's tagged. he's also open for relations.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sorry.

Postby diana. » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:53 pm

i'll probably post afterschool tomorrow since i have an exam and i need to study
diana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me