Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Vanendra's Halloween 1x1 SEARCH

Postby Vanendra » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:44 am

Vanendra wrote:

Hello! I'm Vanendra but you may call me Vane, Van or V if thats easier for you. I'm a semi-lit roleplayer with 10 years of experience under my belt. So I tend to mirror posts, and will be able to write even more once a roleplay finally gets the ball rolling. Also with my art degree, if I get really attached to a roleplay, you'll get free art. I'm in the Eastern Daylight Time zone and tend to be on more late at night. Though, if its a good rp I will be waiting to be able to post next. I use she/her pronouns and am an ally to the LGBTQA+ community. I am open to trying mxm or fxf pairings as well as Ace or Aro characters. Please feel free to message me about any rp ideas you have, I'm really craving a good rp. And of course, communication is key! I don't bite, I understand life can get in the way of responding or you might lose muse, just let me know.

About Me:
~I can rp both genders pretty well, but I lean more to the female side. So if you're better at male characters than that would help a ton! if not, don't worry about it.
~Usually always online and will try to post daily. (minimum of 5 posts in a week though.)
~I have decent spelling and grammar give or take the occasional spelling/keyboard error
~I don't mind talking OOC, as long as it is clear that its separate from the story.
~I prefer MxF rps, only because I haven't quite gotten LGBTA+ characters down correctly yet. However, I do not mind attempting MxM or FxF pairings
~I prefer using art as faceclaims but don't mind if you use picture/realistic
~I only like to rp with OCs with bigger canon characters (if they're really needed) in the distant background. [Unless specified otherwise]
~I only rp on Discord because of notifications.
~And yes, I welcome and encourage romance, love triangles, conflict, drama, tension, violence, emotion in the rp!

What I'm Looking for / You:

~Must be an adult.
~You must at least be able to post 3 or more sentences per character. (or mirror posts)
~ NO ONE-LINERS
~You must be able to post at least 2 times a week
~Communication is key, don't just leave me, please let me know if you have to drop the rp
~Help me plan the plot, don't have me make all the twists and turns (it gets boring if its just me coming up with plot)
~Friendly and fun

SPOOKY SEASON RP IDEAS:
A STRIKE means I've already have enough rps at the moment with this specific plot.

🧑 ~Dead By Daylight//Survivor//Human Hunt type rp
Jake x Claudette (been craving this bad)
OC x OC

~Among Us Based RP?
CrewmateOC x ImposterOC
(Please I have such an amazing female crewmate OC)

~Werewolf/ Government experiment RP / Maximum Ride based
lone werewolf/ experiment OC x weird girl OC

🧑 ~Supernatural (ghost, witch, demon, vampire, etc) x Human

🧑 ~ HS or College Halloween Party for a quick 1x1 prompt

~ Hero x Villain

🧑 ~ Horror Trope rp: where our characters have to survive the situation

-> Zombie/ Apocalyptic based RP- I just love a good one of these

🧑 -> Reverse harem x My OC -its very selfish, but I'm a sucker for romance. And this is my favorite because I'm terrible at making decisions. So come, test out all your OCs and see which one will win the heart of one of mine. Figured we could discuss plot and drama and figure it out.

🧑 -> Demon x OC - I really really want one of these but don't have a good plot

-> Royal X guard/servant/Assassin (currently a group rp if you'd like to join, PM me about it. Otherwise, would like a 1x1)

RPs I'm open to:
~Shifter

~Name a fandom and I'll let you know (anime, animated shows, books, movies, etc.)

~I am open to any plot you come up with, just shoot me a message and we can figure it out

~mythical creatures (but w/o a plot based on super natural bc I have some MAJOR catching up to do with that)

~(see my profile for a bigger list of fandoms)

I WILL NOT DO:

~highschool centered rps

~Kpop/popular band rps

~Youtuber rps

(I think thats it really)
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:27 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, β€˜James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*(add) Legend of Zelda
*Detective Conan
(add) Cardcaptor Sakura
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) kado
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
(add) wagaya no oinari sama
(add) wolf children
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not anything against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
(Add) Marceline x Bubblegum, what is male bubblegum named x Marshall Lee
*(add) noragami
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Albino_'s 1x1 Search

Postby Albino_ » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:35 am

hey all! I'm Albino_

About me
I'm albino_
I live in the Eastern Standard Timezone
I am a SAHM of a newborn
I reply at least once a day
I am on day and night(because of said newborn haha)
I reply with at least 5 sentences, sometimes I do get writers block
I do mirror posts sometimes
I prefer to play females then males
She/her/they pronouns
I prefer to rp on CS forums
I am hardcore into romance
I am willing to make the forum

What I'm looking for from you
You can reply with at least 4 sentences
Reply at least 3 times a week(maybe more?)
Fine playing a male
Will let me know if you no longer wanna rp
Help with a plot
Let me know if you won't be on for a certain period of time

What I'm looking to rp(bold is what I wanna be)

Cowboy x City Girl or Cowgirl x City boy
Shapshifters
Warrior cats
Demon x human
Enemies to lovers
Hunger games (prefer romance happen and both will win, like the movie) can be from same districts or different districts

I hope to hear from you!
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dvnc's 1x1 search

Postby dvnc » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:50 am

good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and of course all other configurations of being!
my name is dvnc, but feel free to call me nicole.
i'm basically a beginner and would like to take a stab at roleplaying.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
β™₯ [about me] β™₯
- i'm in the pacific time zone.
- i'm more active on the weekends.
- however, i am on during weekdays.
- i'm on at random times,, aha
- on weekends, i'm mostly on 24/7 unless something comes up.
- apologies if replies are slow!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- i can usually mirror posts.
- if you write a paragraph, i'll attempt to do the same.
- i sometimes edit my post, but rarely.
- i'm willing to play both genders.
- i'm willing to roleplay lgbtq+ characters/relationships.
- i would prefer doing this over discord, but CS is okay too!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
β™₯ [what i expect] β™₯
- you can at least write 4+ sentences.
- you're comfortable with the things i mentioned.
- you can reply more than once a day.
- you can tell me when you're going to be gone.
- (willing to understand if you are unable to.)
- able to help with a plot[?]
--------------------------------------------
β™₯ [ideas that i want to do] β™₯
- tumblr rp starters/prompts. (mild language warning !!!)
x
xx xxx xxxx
- bully x nerd
- jock x cheerleader
- m x m (haven't played/wrote a lot of this, but i'm willing to!)
- f x m
- f x f
- some kind of soulmate au??
- anything involving detroit:become human.
- connor x oc
- kara x luther
- kara x "owner" (not todd)
- wkm (who killed markiplier)
- kakegurui (pet x gambler, pet x pet, yumeko/mary x oc, etc)
- i'm in other fandoms/open to anything
- don't be afraid to suggest something!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go ahead and PM me if you're interested;
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i breathe love & see him everyday,
even though my love's a world away.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Β» β™₯ [bi] - [she/her] Β» β™₯ [pun lover] Β» β™₯ - [mel β™₯] Β»
dvnc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deoledath » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:38 pm

About me;;
[*]College Student (graduating!)
[*]Lives in United States (EST)
[*]Huge fangirl
[*]Sucker for romance plots
[*]Sucker for forbidden loves
[*]Semi-literate (usually 200+ word posts)
[*]Responses within 24 hours
[*]3rd person writing
[*]English 2nd language, but fluent

Looking for;;
[*]Harry Potter (at Hogwarts)
[*]Harry Potter (post-grad)
[*]Marvel (mutants)
[*]High School loves
[*]Romeo and Juliet style plots (without the tragic end)
[*]Warriorcats Plots
[*]Percy Jackson (specifically OCs)
Deoledath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:59 pm

Ciao Ciao, I'm Francesca (she/her :3)~
As you can see I'm just looking for a 1x1 I can roleplay and possibly gain a new friend?
Haven't been on here in a while, usually just on here to get new pets and all, but I found that I miss my roleplays :3

-I can roleplay either on discord or on CS, but I do prefer Chicken Smoothe over Discord :3
- I have been roleplaying for about 5 years, but I will match your word length to the best of my ability.
-I play either one of my 4 characters who are all sisters and demons, so, As you can tell, I usually like fantasy roleplays.
- I usually use realistic faceclaims, but I really don't care what faceclaims you use!
- All of my forms for my characters are premade, so I already have my character forms ready :3 I will wait if you don't have a form however!
- I only play females, sorry!
- I'm open to pretty much anything, I really don't mind unless it goes against my characters. (eg; one of my characters who 18+ going to primary school.)
- My timezone is Australian Eastern Daylight Time, (yes I live in Australia XD)
- I would like to talk and make new friends with people I'm doing a 1x1 with!
-I usually only play romance, but I can mix. Like Adventure mixed with romance :3
-Since I am in school, my times will be a bit off, but I usually get on regularly.
-I don't do animal roleplays-- Sorryyss!

~

-I would like if you could respond regularly, at least once every 3 days, but in all honesty, I say that but I'm fine with anything, just don't leave the roleplay suddenly and ghost me lol
-I don't have much of a pairing preference, but, I don't do well playing males, so MxM is out of the question. I usually roleplay MxF but I will roleplay FxF sometimes if you wish :3
-Dunno wat else to put here since I'm fine with anything lmao

OC's
Mainly oc X oc.
Either angel x demon, demon x demon, human x demon (or any character I dont really care lol--)
Since my characters are demons, roleplays with me will most likely be fantacy themed, however. Your character does not have to be a demon/angel or whatever-- :3
[/color]
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vanendra's Halloween 1x1 SEARCH

Postby Vanendra » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:47 am

Hello! I'm Vanendra but you may call me Vane, Van or V if thats easier for you. I'm a semi-lit roleplayer with 10 years of experience under my belt. So I tend to mirror posts, and will be able to write even more once a roleplay finally gets the ball rolling. Also with my art degree, if I get really attached to a roleplay, you'll get free art. I'm in the Eastern Daylight Time zone and tend to be on more late at night. Though, if its a good rp I will be waiting to be able to post next. I use she/her pronouns and am an ally to the LGBTQA+ community. I am open to trying mxm or fxf pairings as well as Ace or Aro characters. Please feel free to message me about any rp ideas you have, I'm really craving a good rp. And of course, communication is key! I don't bite, I understand life can get in the way of responding or you might lose muse, just let me know.

About Me:
~I can rp both genders pretty well, but I lean more to the female side. So if you're better at male characters than that would help a ton! if not, don't worry about it.
~Usually always online and will try to post daily. (minimum of 5 posts in a week though.)
~I have decent spelling and grammar give or take the occasional spelling/keyboard error
~I don't mind talking OOC, as long as it is clear that its separate from the story.
~I prefer MxF rps, only because I haven't quite gotten LGBTA+ characters down correctly yet. However, I do not mind attempting MxM or FxF pairings
~I prefer using art as faceclaims but don't mind if you use picture/realistic
~I only like to rp with OCs with bigger canon characters (if they're really needed) in the distant background. [Unless specified otherwise]
~I only rp on Discord because of notifications.
~And yes, I welcome and encourage romance, love triangles, conflict, drama, tension, violence, emotion in the rp!

What I'm Looking for / You:

~Must be an adult.
~You must at least be able to post 3 or more sentences per character. (or mirror posts)
~ NO ONE-LINERS
~You must be able to post at least 2 times a week
~Communication is key, don't just leave me, please let me know if you have to drop the rp
~Help me plan the plot, don't have me make all the twists and turns (it gets boring if its just me coming up with plot)
~Friendly and fun

SPOOKY SEASON RP IDEAS:
A STRIKE means I've already have enough rps at the moment with this specific plot.

🧑 ~Dead By Daylight//Survivor//Human Hunt type rp
Jake x Claudette (been craving this bad)
OC x OC

~Among Us Based RP?
CrewmateOC x ImposterOC
(Please I have such an amazing female crewmate OC)

~Werewolf/ Government experiment RP / Maximum Ride based
lone werewolf/ experiment OC x weird girl OC

🧑 ~Supernatural (ghost, witch, demon, vampire, etc) x Human

🧑 ~ HS or College Halloween Party for a quick 1x1 prompt

~ Hero x Villain

🧑 ~ Horror Trope rp: where our characters have to survive the situation

-> Zombie/ Apocalyptic based RP- I just love a good one of these

🧑 -> Reverse harem x My OC -its very selfish, but I'm a sucker for romance. And this is my favorite because I'm terrible at making decisions. So come, test out all your OCs and see which one will win the heart of one of mine. Figured we could discuss plot and drama and figure it out.

🧑 -> Demon x OC - I really really want one of these but don't have a good plot

-> Royal X guard/servant/Assassin (currently a group rp if you'd like to join, PM me about it. Otherwise, would like a 1x1)

RPs I'm open to:
~Shifter

~Name a fandom and I'll let you know (anime, animated shows, books, movies, etc.)

~I am open to any plot you come up with, just shoot me a message and we can figure it out

~mythical creatures (but w/o a plot based on super natural bc I have some MAJOR catching up to do with that)

~(see my profile for a bigger list of fandoms)

I WILL NOT DO:

~highschool centered rps

~Kpop/popular band rps

~Youtuber rps

(I think thats it really)
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:25 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. For this one, I very much prefer to add my oc from Destiny. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

┏xxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
β”–xxxxxxxxxxxβ”š

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:32 am

about & what to expect from me
      - you can call me faith !
      - she / her !!
      - i live in eastern standard time i am not really on in the evening
      - i prefer to use discord
      - i write abt 100- 200 words, but will match you!!!
      - lgbtq+
      - i am open to a 1x1x1 with three people
      - i can do CS if you prefer,
      -i am terrible at spelling, but I do edit and fix my mistakes!!
      - can rp any gender but prefer female!!
      - i very much prefer to play one character, instead of having 2+ going at the same time!
    what i expect from you
      - write at least five sentences per post
      - kinda good grammar/spelling
      - willing to help work out a plot
      - lgbtq+ supportive
      - will let me know if you will be gone for some time
    looking for
    (underlined = i'd like to play)
    (bold = really craving)

D.C universe

- penguin x the riddler
      - poisen ivy x harley quinn ( i really want this one!!! )
      - catwomen x harley quinn
      - harley x oc

arrowverse

-oliver x barry
      -kara x monel
      -kara x lena

i don’t want these really romance forward but you have a good plot in mind
      with it romance forward i would be open to do it!

marvel

- captain america x oc
      - loki x oc
      - children of the avengers
      - villain oc x villain
      - hero oc x villain oc
      - anything marvel related honestly

harry potter

-OC x OC (fxf,mxm,fxm)
      -harry x draco ( rivals to friends kinda thing )

hunger games

- OC x OC only
      x
      other plots!!

- soulmate plots
      - medical drama
      - disney decedents
      - magic related
      - zombie apocalypse
      - memory loss
      - target x assassin
      - switched at birth
      - celebrity x fan
      [b]- spy x spy
      ( i have an amazing plot in mind a slowburn forbidden romance )
      more in depth plots !!!

zombie apocalypse style ( fxf ) - it had been 3 months since the apocalypse started. even though they are still adjusting, charecter a, wants to go out. see whats out there. while going out to find anything she then find a girl crying. when she does she realizes she has a child. she takes them both to her bunker and keeps them safe. But she soon realizes they had a secret all along. ( to find out the secret pm for more details! )

memory loss ( fxf or fxm ) - charecter a had an amazing life, full of hopes and dreams. She had settle into an amaziing life. with a husband and plans of having a kid. but when i freak accident happens she doesn’t remember anything. so the doctors call her only known emergency contact, her ex. Her ex has been in love eith her every since they ended things. Charecter a has no idea who she is. Or she has any family, or why her so called ex wants to help her ger her memorys back. The only question is where is her husband, and how did she get somfar away from home.
      x
      x
      x
      x
      xi am open to any rp!!! just no animal rp’s ( horses, warriors cat, wolf style )

[/b]
Last edited by enchantingxrain on Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:43 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, β€˜James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*(add) Legend of Zelda
*Detective Conan
(add) Cardcaptor Sakura
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) kado
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
(add) wagaya no oinari sama
(add) wolf children
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not anything against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
(Add) Marceline x Bubblegum, what is male bubblegum named x Marshall Lee
*(add) noragami
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me