Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:36 am

@Faded; We also have rose as well
My avatar would be Gold. He's gorgeous ik

And I'm sorry I made you feel bad
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:56 am

@Faded: Teehee

@plo: alrighty. also, im thinking of someone to make for Gold
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:05 am

@Ace; Alrighty. While you're thinking I'll make his form
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:21 am

alrighty. imma look through my list of fandoms
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gold || Johto's Finest

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:45 am

➳name; gold
    ➳age; 18 (as of the oras chapters)
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; dandelion
    ➳fandom; pokemon special known as pokemon adventures in the west or pokespe

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; gold
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; kind of scrawny, but tall
    ➳height; 5'11
    ➳weight; 140 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; his pokemon: ataro (ambipom), explotaro (typhlosion), politaro (politoed), utaro (sudowoodo), sintaro (sunflora), & togetaro (togekiss). he also carries around a billiard cue which he uses to shoot his pokeballs from time to time, but could very easily use it as a weapon

➳personality; gold is a fiery young man who loves into get in the middle of things. he is mischievous yet can be quite friendly when he wishes. most of the time he likes to get in people's faces and anger them until he gets what he wants from them. when in battle, sometimes he rushes into action without a real plan and ends up regretting it later. he always believes that he can do it by himself without much planning when in reality it's better for him to have a plan to execute. when it comes to his pokemon he cares deeply for them and would do anything to protect them from harm. they are his friends and partners and he knows that they need to be strong together to succeed in winning. he has quite the ego to him and often let's it show through far too much and it often keeps him from admitting when he's truly hurt or is unable to accomplish something. some say he is unfit to be a dex holder due to his childish ways and his overly egotistical attitude, but he has proven again and again how strong he truly is. though he may not seem like the type to lay it all on the line, he is willing to sacrifice whatever he must to protect not only the region, but those that he holds close to him. this boy is also quite the flirt, especially toward women, though don't put it past him to get flirty with a guy he might find attractive.

➳history; here

➳other; he's here!!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:06 am

ive been getting a lot of warnings from the mods, so if i suddenly disappear one day, I'm really sorry ;-;
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:48 am

➳name;Sora Takenouchi
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing;dandelion
    ➳fandom; Digimon Adventures

➳hair; orange[?]
    ➳eyes; maroon
    ➳skin tone;
    ➳build; Slim and lean
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; unknown

➳abilities / powers; None
    ➳weapons; Her digimon partner Biyomon
    Nyokimon: Fresh
    Yokomon:In-Training
    Biymon:Rookie
    Birdamon:Champion
    Garudamon:Ulimate
    Hououmon:mega

➳personality;Sora is a very kind and responsible person. She is very caring and protective, with her first instinct being to try and help others in any way she can. When she feels someone needs her help, she will not turn them down, even at the cost of her own well-being. As a preteen, she is a bit tomboyish, from the way she dresses to her hobbies. She starts out low self esteem, believing herself to be unloved and criticizing herself for not being able to help her friends. Throughout her adventures in the Digital World, she realizes she is very much loved, and her friends make her realize how appreciated she is. As a teenager, she embraces her femininity, and is much more confident and laid back.
    ➳history;Here

➳other;
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 am

➳name; Inukashi (Dogkeeper)
    ➳age; I'm gonna make them 17 for this, if it's alright, otherwise I'll make em 14
    ➳gender; It was never defined by the author of the manga, but America made it female...I just go with agender (Or whatever)
    They/them pronouns
    ➳sexuality; Unknown, since they don't actually have a defined gender
    ➳crush; They have one back home... (XD Yes, it's an OC, another one named Jessica)
    ➳pairing; ??? (Terra)
    ➳fandom; No. 6

➳hair; Dark brown
    ➳eyes; Brown
    ➳skin tone; Tanned
    ➳build; Slender but powerful
    ➳height; 4' 9" at 14, so they would probably be taller at 17
    ➳weight; 83 lbs at 14, so might be a bit more now

➳abilities / powers;
    Nope, not unless you count their dog-like ness
    ➳weapons;
    Pretty sure they may or may not have a knife hidden on them
    Also, the dogs might be called this

➳personality;
    Inukashi is an independent person who views humans as despicable. Inukashi is quick tempered and speaks their mind very bluntly. They have a rash way of speaking and Rikiga considers them a brat. Inukashi is very cocky and self aware, but has a kinder side. Inukashi loves their dogs and constantly speaks about how they're better and kinder than humans. They think that Shion is a huge oddball -- not only because of his looks but also because of his personality and naivety -- however they still offer him a job. As the series goes on, Inukashi finds themself wondering if they'd gotten too attached. It is implied that Inukashi is younger than Shion and Nezumi, but they seem to dabble in more dangerous things than they do in order to provide for their dogs and themself. Overall, Inukashi is very tough. Rikiga even says in the novel that Inukashi may be tougher than Nezumi in the long run, remarking, "Maybe I should watch out more for the dog than the fox." Inukashi is very cunning and wary of the world around them, and has a great understanding of the world they live in. They have a deep fear of suffering, pain and death, and despite usually being closed off and secretive, is open about this fact. Nezumi often uses this to manipulate them. Inukashi doesn't understand caring for other living beings besides their dogs until the end of the series when Shion saves a baby and entrusts it to them. They also care greatly for Shion, and on some level even Nezumi. When Shion and Nezumi are inside the correctional facility, it is shown in the novels that Inukashi can't help but wish for them to survive the ordeal. Inukashi doesn't like it, but is glad when Nezumi is willing to sing for their dogs when they're dying. When they asked about the Correctional Facility, Nezumi also promised to sing Inukashi's soul away if they were to die
    ➳history;
    Little is known of Inukashi's origins, yet, as a baby, they were taken care of by an old man - primarily the man's dog, whom Inukashi refers to as their mother. From then on they are exposed to living and communicating with the dogs around them. Later in their life, they try to search for resources and end up in Nezumi's place, where the latter accuses them of stealing. This meeting consequently starts the beginning of their antagonistic interactions.

➳other; Some of the dogs are with them, in the mansion (A German Shepherd, a Border Collie, a mixed breed, and one of the small dogs)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:05 am

@Ace; Accepted! A Pokemon trainer and a Digimon character. This gonna be fun. Hope she's ready for someone who acts like this 99% of the time lol
even at the age of 11 he was still the same

@Spirit; The age thing would be up to Faded, but other than that they look good to me
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:17 am

XP ALright Ploegy

Erm...Should we try Lucas and Jessibel, since it seems they might get along better? (I secretly ship her and Claus tho)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me