Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

turn your face towards the sun

Postby calliopë » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:53 pm

hello friend. my name is astorea - you can call me tore, or whatever else
      you know me by. i've come here to find something to keep me busy. i'm
      both comfortable with one liners & 1000+ lines. so i am literally up to a
      ny thing you want of me. i suck a coding though and will probably not
      be able to make very fancy stuff. that being said, my posts will be at
      a decent quality, but they're not going to be intricate. i focus on the
      quality of my writing, given its a literate situation. however, if you do
      not want to write more than one sentence, that is also alright. i write
      novels - and am therefore comfortable with practically anything. i will
      only roleplay via thread, as i tend to lose pms to easily. advanced scribes
      is also an option if you want. my characters are generally well thought
      out and deep. you can expect my replies to be at a timely manner. i
      will cooperate with whatever post length you desire. if there's a plot
      that you have that you're interested in and its not listed here, pm me
      there's no harm in asking me at all.
    • warrior cats: any plot, I don't care!
    • werewolves: quads, an academy setting, etc.
    • apocalypse: always willing for this one
    • vampire x idk: i love to play the vamp
    • medieval settings: royalty / dragons etc
    • plane crash: nyoooOOM KSH
    • revolution: kinda like red dawn
    • epidemic: peeps are quarantined
    • fenced: kids wake up with no memory in a
      ghost town surrounded by an electric fence &
      creepy crap starts happening ooo spoopy o no
    • bucket list: kid with cancer and bff make a
      bucketlist and do all kindsa dumb stuff
    • literally anything: pm me your ideas??
lovers
into friends
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
[ cali ] [ she/her ] [ writer ]
i make stories i guess
moderator on advanced scribes
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

move on
TO STRANGERS !
calliopë

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby taetxe » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:23 pm

velvet melodies. wrote:

Hii! I'm velvet melodies., but you're free to call me Velvet or Melody ^.^
    Like everyone else here, I'm looking for a 1x1. Or Invite Only, I'm flexible. So I hope to see at least one of you inbox me!

Some stuff about me is-
    » I'm a cisfemale. That may not be so important, but hey, just pointing that out. :p
    » I have Central Standard Time, and I live in the usa.
    » I mirror posts.
    » I please ask that you are accepting of the fact that I am a Christian, so I do have my limits. But Im open to many, many ideas still! I dont bite, I promise ^.^
    » I'm on my way to being able to do Literate posts, but for now, I can go up from a few sentences to three paragraphs. That's if I get enough muse. I also tend to have pretty posts, and sometimes forms. But I suck at coding. Please overlook that. xD
    » I can rp both genders. I prefer female, but I'd be happy to rp males as well ^.^
    » I'm seen to speak through OOC a lot. I like to get to know others while roleplaying.
    » I'm very active, but even I have my moments. I'm usually inactive on Sundays, Wednesdays, and sometimes Fridays though. Lately I've been very busy, so I may look at your post, but will have to come back later.
    » If you need help with plot twists and drama, don't be afraid to ask. I'm happy to help!
    » I can rp here, or AS. I'd prefer AS, but CS would be just as okay. ^.^

About You-
    » No one liners! You don't have to post a novel or like three paragraphs. But give me something, a few sentences or a small paragraph will be okay. Just give me something to work with.
    » Able to play both genders. (This won't be necessary if it's fxf though.)
    » Please be patient. You may notify me if I forget to reply, but please not like ten times a day.
    » Be friendly. Again, I like talking through OOC often.
    » Please be active.
    » Please no text talk! That annoys me so much .-.

Ok, here comes the good part! (All rps I do must include something interesting. Romance is encouraged in almost every one I do, but I'll make an exception if the plot is interesting enough.)

What I'm able to roleplay- (Not in any order)
    (Underline; Role I'd prefer, but willing to double up
    Bold; Craving)

Categories-
    Humans
    Romance (mxf, fxf)
    Drama (Looots of it (:<)
    Fantasy
    Action
    Horror

YouTubers-
    NateWantsToBattle/Natemare x Oc
    Markiplier[removed] x Oc
    Famous YouTuber x Rising Star (can be ocs)
    Canon x Oc
    Oc x Oc
    Oc x Fan
    (So as you can see, Im mostly craving plots set in the YouTube world, hehe)

Celebrities-
    1D member (preferably Louis) x Oc

Movies/Tv-
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 (Preferably Leo) x Oc

Plot Ideas-
    Best Friends turned into rivals- Girl A and Girl B used to be really close friends in their High School life, and early college. Until Girl B goes and betrays her horribly later in college, during a presentation on stage. Ever since then, they've been fighting over everything, with B calling her whiny because of how emotional she is and A calling her horrible for what she did and her disloyalty. (I have an mxf and fxf version of this. We both play a boy and girl in mxf, but just one girl each in fxf)

Twins that were separated at birth- Muse A and Muse B are twins that were separated at birth. They were a very rare case of heteropaternal superfecundation, which means they are twins that each has a different father. The mother discovered this, and they were both sent to live with their father. Unknowing that they were sent to the wrong father. Instead of their real father, they were swapped to be raised with their twin's, and no one knows it. That is, until they meet, and eventually talk to their mother about it. (The twins can be boy or girl. And we may also play love interests for them.)

Plots-
    Christmas Romance
    Reunited Exes
    Adventure/Romance
    Stalker x Victim
    Coffee Shop Romance
    Country Life
    Vacation
    Hero x Villian (OCs only please.)
    Arranged Marriage (Modern)
    Bodyguard x Celebrity
    College romance
    Enemy x Enemy
    Celebrity (OC) x ? (Fan, celebrity, hater, etc.)
    Forbidden Love
    Fluff
    Drama
    Suggestions available! :)

Maybe (I need to be convinced)-
    Hunger Games
    Seasonal love
    Hogwarts
    High School
    Wolves
    Medieval Times/Royals

What I won't do-
    mxm (I'm really sorry, nothing against it. Im no good at it)
    Twilight
    Pregnancy (As the main plot. Side plot is ok.)
    Cats
    My Little Pony
    Anime

So, yeah! That's me. Hope you're interested! See you soon hopefully (:

storageroleplay searchabout me

@flowerfortaetae - twitter
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:42 pm

Hey, what's going on? First time posting on here. I'm looking for more people to 1x1 with. I typically do group RP's, although I'll also occasionally do 1x1's, mainly with people I've RP'ed with before. I'm looking to branch out and see what there is to offer here.

I only play males, so hopefully that won't be a problem for anyone. As a point of reference, I live in the Central (USA) Time Zone. I typically post anywhere from 2 lines and up, although I can write up to just under a semi-lit amount of content. I also like to do a fair amount of OOC, although within RP's, it's mainly commentary on what's going on; anything else, I like to save for discussion boards and PM's. I can be active, usually posting at least once or twice a day, depending on how quick the responses come. I do prefer a good amount of literacy, because if you type something up and I can't make any sense of what you're trying to say, then I'll have no way of knowing how to respond. I'm also LGBTQ+ friendly, but if we're doing a romance RP, I can only do mxf.

Which brings me to the RP's I'm willing to do.
I only use OC's, so I'm not really up for doing any RP's based on fandoms. I also do realistic human RP's, especially if it's a young adult RP. I'm pretty much done with high school RP's, but I may find myself doing a 1x1 if it takes place after spring break. I'm up for any romance RP's though, but like I said, only if you're willing to do mxf. I don't really have a preference for roles, although the characters I have typically played are mainly the athletic types. I also ask that if you want to do a romance, that we don't do a love-at-first-sight thing. That's no fun.

If you want to see the characters I have used, you can check them out here: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3276930
(NOTE: I have the ages and histories left blank because even though I may use any one of them in a 1x1, it also offers flexibility on what I can do for them, based on what the RP is about.)

If you're interested in a 1x1, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Feeling EXTREMELY salty right now.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

noora is searching

Postby doriengray » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:48 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    hello everyone! usually i'd put some effort into some coding, but right now i'm just going with the simplistic and easy way. i'm noora, a high semi-literate roleplay who is active on chickensmoothie pretty much all day everyday. i can code somewhat decently, and am happy to play any genders. i'm super happy with lgbtq+ romances, and i'm happy to do fxm and mxm as well as fxm. if playing fxm, i prefer playing the female i'm looking for a partner who can be active, incorporate plot ideas, is happy with lgbtq+ and is semi-literate. below is what i'm looking for.
    ❀ slice of life
    things like college and highschool, or any realistic sort of plot with some cute fluffy romance. i'm also a sucker for bad x good, popular x non popular, just opposite x opposite really. honestly, i'm really open to anything, so if you have any idea let me know!
    ❀ skam
    skam is a norwegian show i've recently become very obsessed with. i'd love to do noora x william or noora x eva, and i'm also happy to do isak x even and any oc x canon. not expecting many people to know this show, but if you haven't heard of it, i definitely suggest checking it out!
    ❀ literally anything romance
    i'm just a lame person who is a sucker for romance, so if you have any plot idea that includes romance, let me know. the truth is i'll probably be interested no matter what it is.
    ❀ other things i'll do
    dan x phil, the hunger games, divergent, supernatural (not the show), cute christmas plots, harry potter, anythinggggg!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doriengray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quackers <3 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello,

I am currently looking for another RP partner. Things have kind of settled down on my end at the moment so I am looking to create a masterpiece with one of you! Okay, maybe not a masterpiece but at least we will have fun doing it.

ME:
I usually write about a paragraph per character, depending on what you write.
Can play multiple characters at once.
Posts multiple times a day. (Unless I am behind at homework.)
Full time University student --> Will be slower at posting around midterms and finals.
Mountain Time Zone if you were curious.
Horrible at coding --> I am almost always on my phone or tablet.

Interested in:
-Apocalypse --> End of the world and survival really intrigues me. We can work out a plot based on your interests as well.
-Supernatural --> Vampires, Ghosts, whatever you've got that's...not natural.
-Human --> Would like some kind of action if we are doing "real" people. Maybe cops, FBI, running from something or someone.
-Your plots --> Not really interested on animal roleplays but will consider your ideas.
-Royal

-I don't mind roleplaying: Romance, Thriller, Horror, Action, or all of the above. As long as it isn't cliché I don't mind, and even then some cliché is good as we can put a spin on it or spice it up.

Message me if you are interested :)
Quackers <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'pyrrhic » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:30 pm

hi, I'm pyrrhic but call me Pyr or skullsy. I'm looking for m x f, relaxed (8 - 10 lines)(probably more) RPs at the moment, and I want you to do the same if not more. I only play female roles, and I live in the EST time zone. I'm online often, but I'm honestly feeling a bit drained so my replies may be slow (see signature), but I will try my hardest. I'm looking for romance plots, but I'd prefer a plot line behind it (a adventure, with romance in it), I respond to PMs very fast, as I am frequent on the site.

I've gathered some plots I know I will really want to do, so these are all something Id prefer. I would like to be the underlined role.

- life goddess x death god ( I really want to do this!!)
    1. She is the goddess of all life. Among all other gods they are the strongest, and live on opposite sides of the Godly City filled with only gods and goddesses. Death is in love with Life, he believes her to be the best thing and the most beautiful one of all. Life feels that Death destroys everything, she is afraid of him and doesn't like him.. She finally decides to talk to him.

- Alice in Wonderland themed ( I really want to do this!!)
    1. I was thinking we world build. I would play Alice, but the main plot I was thinking was that there was a prince she was to marry in London, and he followed her down to wonderland. She meets the prince of hearts and the queen of hearts and gets taken to their kingdom. The prince of hearts falls in love with Alice immediately and she's torn between going home and staying in Wonderland. Alice doesn't want to be married to any prince or anyone until she sorts it out in her mind, and she finds that the prince from London is looking for her in Wonderland when he is taken prisoner in the kingdom of hearts. We would play multiple characters when we need them.

- princess (or) stowaway x pirate
    1. mermaid x pirate : she's a mermaid (my character) who doesn't accept her own kind's values. His captain wants a mermaid to sell for the highest cost, and he's (your character) been told to care

- soul mate AU
    1. The boy (your character) hasn't been able to see color all of his life. He meets a girl, and she looks different.. She's in color, her eyes are in color, everything. And as soon as you meet, she admits that she saw you in color too and when they touch they can see in color with eachother.
    2. Super humans are transferred to a bench in another world at nineteen. One day a girl(my character) arrived and a boy finds her, and teaches her how to live in this world. He has he power if empathy, to feel her emotions perfectly, and he instantly falls in love with her at first sight. She has emotion based telekinesis that she can't control.

- angel (or) demon x human
    1. angel x human : a girl owns a winter home in the countryside, but she finds a fallen angel, who has forgotten who he is, in her back yard. When he does remember, he realizes he has flrned a bond with this girl but has to fight the war between angels and demons waging on earth.
    2. demon x human : demons feed on despair and sadness. One demon finds interest in a human girl, and when other demons try to claim her, he gets protective.

- modern
    1. Bookworm x Jock : when a new girl (my character) comes into school, she quieter and more shy than the other girls. The boys like to pick on her for how nerdy she is, even if she doesn't look it, and the girls love to make fun of her for everything. When she accidentally bumps into the captain of the football team, they start to talk more until he starts falling for her
    2. Coffee shop waiter x frequent customer : every morning a girl walks in for coffee before her college classes (my character). She sits in the same place, orders the same thing and comes at the same time.. Leaves at the same time. A boy that works in the mornings sees her everyday and admires her from afar, observing everything and slowly falling in love with her the more and more he sees her. One day she comes into the coffee shop upset and he's one of the only people who knows her best.
    3. Book store owner/librarian x tattoo artist : she's always been goody goody (my character) andshe opened a book store. This boy has always been the bad apple and puts people into trouble, but has a knack for art and draws and applies tattoos. When the two meet one day when there's not enough seats at a restaurant, he instantly takes a likening to her

- medieval or renaissance
    1. A man studying the arts and science (your character) like the big names of DaVinci and others like him, he's a brilliant artist and thinker, andhe meets a woman (my character) who he believes is very beautiful and falls in love with her more and more as time goes on. She's not a princess, but she is wealthy and has been told to be married off in the winter. One day she confronts to man she always sees staring and drawing her.
    2. Knights are to live by a certain code in this kingdom of course to be honorable, but they're never to fall in love, owing their lives to their king. When a knight (your character) shows back up from a fight, a woman with medical expierence is told to come in.
    3. A prince (your character) has many servants. When the royal servant passes away, another must be chosen. She's a girl who has been forever loyal (my character) and she is as old as the prince. When the newly appointed royal servant is sick, she is told to fill in. But outside the walls a war waged, and the kingdom is about to be thrown into the fray.
    4. He's a street performer (your character), Fire twirling, Magic and often tricks are involved, but he was also an ex-criminal and uses his performance to take money. One day the princess comes to watch his act.

Last edited by 'pyrrhic on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
'pyrrhic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:44 pm

hello, I'm ashie-chan but feel free to call me ashie or ash c: i'm a semi-literate roleplayer and can reply up to two paragraphs. but it does depend on what you give me to work with. if you get lazy then i will too. I'm on almost all day and i will let you know when i can't reply or when my replies will be delayed, and i would like for you to do the same. i would really appreciate it you wouldn't abandon me or let me know if you don't want to continue the roleplay. i can play both the male or the female, although i do prefer mxm over mxf. and I'm not very comfortable with fxf. at the moment. I'm currently craving a noragami based roleplay. So Yukine x oc or Yato x oc. I would prefer to play the oc mostly because I'm not very good at playing canon characters because i feel that i don't stay true to the character and this would be mxf c: i am also interested in just a little romance kind of thing, I don't have any ideas or anything but It would be mxf or mxm, and probably around the age of 18 to 20. If you pm me about that I'm sure we can talk about it and come up with something, I'm really open to anything c: I do enjoy kind of supernatural stuff as well, like werewolves, or vampires, shifters. Anything I will be down for so just pm me c:

atm I am REALLY craving a werewolf based romance. we can discuss plots and what not. I would be willing to do just about anything c:
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:44 pm

Imagine If..... wrote:
Imagine If..... wrote:
Wanted- New Role plays!

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner.  I am on and off throughout all days of the week.  However if you could reply at least one time a day i will be happy. I am comfortable playing both genders, male or female. Also please keep in mind I expect partners to help contribute to plot. I consider myself original with plot, and can usually keep things exciting for both members of the role play.

please please send me a PM if you see something you like, as I am looking for New rps

Things i will do:
((* shows level of interest out of 5
# shows plot in mind)

Talented theif x partener****#
Aura reader x lively person***(pm me...it's hard to explain)
Police detective x foreigner****
Bar singer x traveler who stops at Bar***
Forbidden romance **
Vampire x human hunter ****#
Medieval gardener x royalty. ***
Werewolf x hunter****#
Werewolf x werewolf **
Vampire x human ****#
Stagehand x performer ****
Fox x wolf*
Fox x swan*
Raven x Canary**
Nightmare x human*****#
Merman x human************#((I have 2 plots In Mind!!!! I am also REALLY craving this right now!

Detailed Role Play ideas (msg me for more info.)

1: The Cliffs (native x foreigner)
2: Music (really really good idea for a long term rp, between a musician and a crime boss))
3:Arranged Marriage (poor girl, rich guy)
((May add more to list))

Things i wont do/

-rp plots/styles-
Anime. ((Unless good plot
Gay/lesbian couples  (I am totally supportive of it, however I am not comfortable playing it.)
Regular high school

[size=150]
Please keep in mind I am usually laid back

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Vampire x human hunter ****#
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
■Stagehand x performer ****
■gypsy x mafia heir*******#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChompGod » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Rudy wrote:
Requirements/about me:
• Tell me if you want to drop the roleplay
• Don't bump the topic every hour. I haven't forgotten that we're roleplaying, it's just that I'm probably working on the reply or busy.
• Please no "ball and chain" characters or Mary Sues. Don't make your character totally helpless and don't power play!
• If we go offsite, I don't do: Fetishes of ANY kind, smut or intense gore, pedophilia, "child" relationships (15 year old x 15 year old or younger)...
• I will do: Romance based roleplays, offsite roleplays that follow my boundaries...
• I am VERY indecisive. If you think that's gonna be hard to work with, please don't message me.

I'm looking for a roleplay where I can develop this character. He is my character, as I purchased his design. This roleplay can be anthro or feral, but it obviously has to be fantasy. I don't have a specific plot but I can come up with one easily.

Craving**** A Death Note roleplay. I have a few basic plots in mind. I'd be fine with cannon x OC, Cannon x Cannon or OC x OC
M x M roleplays! Plot doesn't matter, interested in anything at the moment.
Original plots****
ChompGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vera's search ✰

Postby ingénue » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:57 pm

──────────────── NICE TO MEE T YOU────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            xxx
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            x
            x
            x
            x
            me
            hi there, i'm versailles, or vera, and i'm currently searching for a one x one! i'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer who lives in australia (good old aest.) depending on what i'm given to work with, i can write as much as 1000+ words or as little as 200. i can play either gender to roughly the same standard, but tend to have a slight preference in playing males. though i enjoy the aesthetic™ of writing in lower-case, if it bothers you i can begin sentences with capitals--just let me know! i'm also online often, as my summer holidays have just began and am able to be as active as i can.

you
            my only requirement is that you are able to write at least 400 words per post and are friendly ooc!

interests
            phan [dan and phil] dan howell [dansinotonfire] and phil lester [amazingphil]
            (aus, 2012 angst, 2009--i have tons of plots for these two!)

one direction [band-member x band-member, band-member x oc]
            (harry x louis, niall x liam or band-member x female oc. we can double up)

harry potter [fxf, mxm, fxm] oc x oc
            (any pairing is cool with me; gryffindor x slytherin, hufflepuff x ravenclaw, post voldemort era)

────────────────── SHOOT ME A PM──────────────────
ingénue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me