Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:21 am

Sounds good, when you have time add the bit about the family to the history just so it's one place once they're added to the character list.

Otherwise I don't see a problem and I'm good for you to start RPing.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:41 am

Yes and thank you sorry for the inconvenience
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:37 pm

Dracowolf wrote:Edit: Also TwinDragons, want to have Jackie bump into Talia or Bane? They're outside the territory and could use someone to throw them off with sudden interaction.

-Snip-

I May just do that
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Draco;;;

When she were to have her pups,
what would i likely put as their history?
Im not sure what i would put.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Probably just that their father went missing, and their mother joined the pack where she had the pups. There wouldn't exactly be much detail needed given they'd be born within the RP itself. If there were any strange deformities though those could likely be added into the history, such as if they were blind or deaf.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:15 pm

I'm sorry if this isn't allowed?

I did some quick research so I could better understand the mental disorder I gave Harika. I decided to also give a summary of what I found, in case someone has something to say, or so that they could also understand C: Oh! And I'm talking about multiple personality disorder, but the official name is Dissociative Identity disorder (DID). It was really interesting C:

For a brief summary, it's where one person has multiple identities (obviously). There is the main personality, and the rest. You have to understand that they do not remember each other's memories, and the identities can vary. The MP (main personality) may be a grown male, though one of the other identities may be a female child, etc.. These identities are called 'Alters'. They're called this because it's a single personality broken into pieces.

(Boop this part is just extra, because I'm extra) Keep in mind, like I said earlier, they have their own feelings, memories, and many more. Its like another person in the same body, but not. This can lead to the MP being confused about the memory gaps, but our main boyo Harika is aware of his other half because other wolves saying stuff that he never did (in the end, the healers diagnosed them. They had to tell Rika as well).

Big disclaimer: Harika's other half is NOT evil. He's literally just like any other wolf in the pack, he just so happens to be a Alter. Harika doesn't like Rika because he's afraid of the other's actions, and also because he doesn't want him to ruin his reputation.

Also I got most all of this from a youtuber called Life Noggin. It goes into more detail there C:
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:37 am

Research on your character to inform is always allowed.

Just so everyone knows, I did address the person who asked if they can roleplay with us, I explained the steps to join an RP.

Also, I just realized something horrifying with powers pretty much in flux of being there or not... Leon is going to have to sleep.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:54 pm

Myna is accepted!

Also welcome to the pack Fluttergal2424!

Haha oh no poor Leon! I guess sleep really isn't just for the weak after all!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:57 pm

Great!

Went a little out there in building the pack she came from. I won't introduce her right away. We have enough loner interactions as it is going at the moment. Unless there's basically something actually driving loners to the pack that is unnatural like a feeling they don't notice but there, seems a little nuts to throw another in right at the moment. She can collapse from exhaustion later in the territory.

With her accepted now though, anyone else who wants to reserve a pup best speak up.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:50 pm

i think you already got me down for a pup res
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me