the city of ustroln - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby VLNNYZ » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:37 am

xxx @Amethyst, Ack, i forgot to answer. to be honest, i'm not sure.
xxx i suppose it could be allowed, but maybe with translation?

xx

hey, my name is vinny!
      i'm a trans-masc minor that goes by he/him
      pronouns! i might be a little inactive here,
      but that's just because i hardly have anyone
      to talk to! feel free to pm me at any time,
      especially about my interests! i love steven
      universe & roleplaying especially!
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the city of ustroln - discussion

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:39 am

meaning?
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:48 am

xxx Say, if they spoke a different language, you could kind of just translate it? I'm not sure tbh.
xxx If they can't really read/understand English, then it's still allowed? I never really play as characters
xxx that speak different languages, so it's up to you, but I assure you it's allowed.

xx

hey, my name is vinny!
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:57 am

so like, it's magically translated to where they all understand what's being said/written?
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:01 am

xxx If you wanna go with that, yeah. If not, I'm not exactly sure.

xx

hey, my name is vinny!
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:05 am

okie dokie
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:16 pm

hey guys work and my offline life got absolutely crazy so idk when i'll be able to respond next/if at all @-@ anyone who was interacting with my characters can send them elsewhere
i'll come back later if i can but i don't know when i might be able to
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:31 pm

@kujotaro: id actually say Springtrap’s not too messed up, since it’s an au with humanoid forms aside the animatronic ones, but it’s fine

@ronin: sent jess over
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:33 am

welp i guess i have gratia open if anyone is interested in interacting with her
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kasumi the very sweet and wee kitsune

Postby Zyn » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:59 pm

{ @kligen - i finally updated her form. her alignment is neutral good and her status is op. oh and she is now 6,000+ sorry for the delay }

Zyn wrote:
{ this is just for now. i will make a better reference for her later }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
B A S I C S

Name: Kasumi
        Nickname: None really
        Fandom: N/A
        Cannon/OC: OC
        Age: 6,000+(She has been asleep for around 5,000 years) but she appears to either be around the age of 6 or 18
        Species: Kitsune
        Sexuality: None existent in her younger form and asexual aromantic in her older form
        Voice: Saori Hayami(younger self), Shizuka Itō(older self)

L O O K S

Hair Color: Silver
        Hair style: Either mid length or very very long with bangs.
        Eye Color: Steel grey
        Skin Color: Almost white with a very faint undertone of pink.
        Build: As her younger self she is the typical 6 year old girl though on the slimmer side. As her more mature self she is quite curvaceous and has the more typical hourglass shape.
        Height: 3'8"/112cm(5'2"/157cm)
        Weight(Not Including the Tails): 43lbs/20kgs(117lbs/53kgs)
        Defining Features: She almost always has her 9 tails and ears out.

I N S I D E

Powers: To be completely honest her most powerful abilities are her shield and healing skills. However that doesn't mean she doesn't posses other powers. While she is quite powerful in theory her skills lie mostly with defensive abilities and thus unless there was an all out battle and they needed a place to recuperate she is basically useless with her very little offensive abilities.
        Shield: The user is capable of conjuring a shield with the max size of a small town. The shield itself can protect those inside from physical harm but given enough power it is also capable of hiding those inside from all senses thus protecting them from anyone searching for certain individuals. However at the max the power is very draining and causes the user to fall into a deep sleep while also aging the user down to a child to make up for the power needed to sustain it. Depending on the power level of the individual this can be held indefinitely.
        Healing: The user is able to heal almost all major wounds that are not fatal. The worse the injury the longer it takes for it to be healed and the more energy is required. No fatal injures are capable of being healed and the user is unable to bring the dead back to life.
        Ice/Water Manipulation: The user can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, slush, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.
        Age Empowerment: The user can gain physical energy and exponential power as the user gets older, they essentially do not need to work to increase their power, as they become steadily stronger with each year the user is alive. With every passing year, the user's body and skills becomes more powerful and their abilities become even more advanced as their power increases as part of a trait of their physiology.
        Canine Physiology: The power to use the abilities of canines
          Enhanced Bite: The user has a particularly strong bite, either because of sharp fangs/teeth, strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure
          Enhanced Durability: The power to sustain numerous blows of internal or external assaults.
          Enhanced Endurance: Users can endure physical stresses beyond the capabilities of the greatest humans enabling them to do things such as operating on a "low power setting" (being able to operate efficiently for extended amounts of time), holding their breath for large periods of time, remain calm through stressful or painful situations, tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst, and strong urges to sleep.
          Enhanced Senses: The power to possess extremely accurate senses.
            Enhanced Hearing: Users have ears enhanced to hear with amazing clarity, distance, and even frequencies outside the normal range. User's ears can pick up every single sound, can decipher layer upon layer of differing sounds/conversations, locate the source of noise or pick up a sound from a mile away in a busy city.
            Enhanced Smell: User can detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin and track targets with nothing but their nose. Some may even be able to detect lying, sicknesses, or tumors by which hormones/smells a target excretes.
            Night Vision: User has excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range.
          Enhanced Speed: User can move much faster than the average human, beyond what can be emulated via natural training and with little to no maintaining. However, this power is not without any ill effects, as it can strain the body, although some users may be resistant or even immune to the effects of high speed travel, including acceleration, friction, g-force, inertia, etc.
          Enhanced Stamina: The user's body is highly resistant to the build-up of lactic acid in their muscles, allowing them to be physically active for considerably longer periods of time than the average member of the user's species.
          Enhanced Strength: User has strength beyond that of a human
          Environmental Adaptation: User is able to survive and adapt to any environment and/or condition, being able to tolerate a wide range of temperatures and levels of moisture, any amount/quality of sustenance, breathable medium, etc. with little or no discomfort.
          Predator Instinct: The user possesses predatory instincts, allowing them to become masters of hunting and tracking. One with this ability can discern numerous factors of a situation that make them a master of pursuit and capture. This includes what move a foe will make, where they are headed (if the user is in the foe’s proximity, or knows the foe fairly well), as well as how to effectively cause a foe to play right into one’s hands in combat/pursuit.
          Temperature Regulation: The user can maintain different levels of their own body temperature for extended periods of time, if not, indefinitely. Some users may even be able to manipulate their own body temperatures at will.
        Immortality: User possesses immortality: an infinite life span, as they can never die, never age, and can shrug off virtually any kind of physical damage.
        Tail Manifestation: User has or is able to manifest tail (or more than one) that may also protect from rear attacks or long range attacks. Her's are out all the time though she can hide them away if she desired.
          Multiple Tails: User has or can grow a number of tails, allowing them to be used for a wide variety of different purposes.

OP or Not: Defensively? Big yes! Offensively? That's a solid no. Overall though due to her being a Kitsune she should probably be categorized as OP
        Weakness: In her younger form she is weaker physically and can easily be tossed around. She also has very little in the way of offensive magic. If she uses her shield to the max she will fall into a deep slumber and may not wake up for a couple thousand years. If she depletes her energy say healing someone she will become fatigued and sleepy and if she continues using energy then the moment it is all gone then she will pass out.
        Personality: While typically she is very stoic and shows very little to no facial expressions her time asleep has caused her ability to control her more childish side weaker. Which means she has moments where the child like wonder or excitement seeps through and gets past her more stoic and calculating exterior. Although this side of her doesn't exactly show through her expressions it does manifest in her inability to stop herself from doing things her younger self would have done. For example if she is really excited about say a fluffy creature she will launch herself at them, if they are larger than herself, and smother them with hugs. If the creature is smaller than her then her approach will be much gentler but she will still attempt to pet them. However these incidents are few and far between seeing as her ability to reign in her more childish side is the stronger part of herself. When she isn't being childish she is very stoic and serious and seems to be always assessing whomever it is she is currently with. She never seems to be fully at ease, though that is kind of hard to tell if it is her being serious or if her face is just stuck like that.
        Alignment: Neutral Good
        Plus traits: Strong, Always Three Steps Ahead, Has a Desire to Help Others
        Negative traits: Stoic, Calculating, Serious, Sometimes Lacking in Self Control
        History: Growing up in a temple was a simple life, her family and several other families protected the temple for the Gods and Goddesses. She was not the only member of her family nor the strongest. When her younger siblings were born they quickly learned that her younger brother had the strongest offensive abilities both sheer strength and magical prowess. Her younger sister while lacking in most magical abilities posses insane strength that matched even her younger brothers. Between the three of them it was hard to see how anyone would take over the temple. However when the Gods turned against their temple and every other temple like theirs it was clear that even their powers together couldn't match the wrath of the Gods. Making a rash decision based on the fact that her parents and race was dead she used her powers to shield and protect her siblings and herself making them virtually invisible and undetectable. Assuming that they had killed all of the Kitsune the Gods left. However out of fear that the Gods would return she used her powers to shield the temple hiding from view from both the mortals and the immortals making it a sanctuary for her siblings. However that kind of power takes a toll and for her it caused her to fall into a deep slumber. Her only communication was via the mind and that was hard for her to do since most of her power was used to keep the shield up. She has been in this deep slumber for around 5,000 years with contact with her siblings around every hundred years.
        Theme Song: City of the Dead by Eurielle

L O V ExxA N DxxF A M I L Y

Acquaintances: The other guardians of the temple(Deceased)
        Friends: None, any that she had are long since dead
        Family: Takamitsu(Father, Deceased), Mizutani(Mother, Deceased), Hotaru(Younger sister), Kurayami(Younger brother)
        Romantic Relationship: None
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kasumi's Relations
☒- Negative ☐ - Neutral ☑- Positive

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexte
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑