✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Postby Kveykva » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:13 am

That's fine by me, but I won't be able to to start on anything for him until I get home from work just as a heads up

I think I said that already
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Superwholock21 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:40 pm

I'm thinking on making a new character, a canon one this time, and dropping Bryce because no one's interacted with him in a while and I feel like I should have a canon instead of 2 OCs. So, reserving Rin Okumura and getting him up later tonight, hopefully.
Image My last brain cell as I try not to fail college
"Don't believe every worried thought you have. Worried thoughts are notoriously inaccurate." Renee Jain
Superwholock21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rin Okumura

Postby Superwholock21 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:22 pm

name: Rin Okumura
    alias: The Blue Exorcist; The Son of Satan
    fandom: Blue Exorcist (more the anime b/c I'm still trying to catch up on the manga)
    hero, villain, neutral?: Hero (Though not always seen that way)

strengths/abilities: Pyrokinesis, demon form (when he draws his sword), high-speed regeneration, demonic telepathy (only when a demon cannot speak human language), ability to see demons (only those with a demonic taint are able to do so in his world), enhanced strength, cooking

weaknesses: Can lose control of his flames in enraged, if he loses confidence in his abilities he can no longer draw his sword, tends to get frustrated easily, doesn't really hide his emotions (can be emotional because of this even if it's not exactly a weakness), can't let a challenge go unanswered, tends to rush into situations

personality: Despite his tendency towards fighting and violence, Rin is actually a very kind person who is compassionate and caring. He's supportive of his allies and friends and always outwardly optimistic. He's also impulsive with a care-free attitude that often gets him labeled as 'stupid'. He takes any insults to him or his family very seriously, fighting anyone who makes such comments. Despite all that, he's usually very level-headed and doesn't get angry over little things. He's also empathetic and able to relate to people who are struggling. He can be immature, which often leads to people thinking he's the younger brother and not Yukio. He's headstrong and usually very open with his friends and allies. He's also more sensitive than he typically lets on and has a large soft spot for animals.
Image My last brain cell as I try not to fail college
"Don't believe every worried thought you have. Worried thoughts are notoriously inaccurate." Renee Jain
Superwholock21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:28 am

so basically today’s been crazy I watched some of my friends sorta get swooped into a fight today and all and tomorrows gonna be hectic so hopefully I’ll be able to get a post up friday but I dunno
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:10 pm

asadadkgahxn
I'm going to make a post for Stain tonight, I apologize for my lacking activity lately ^^'
I got pretty swamped with work and a bout of sickness
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:54 am

flyin' home tomorrow, but arrive on monday's side + monday is very hectic as i am moving this weekend, so y'all may have to wait hghhh
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:01 am

kerstin wrote:

flyin' home tomorrow, but arrive on monday's side + monday is very hectic as i am moving this weekend, so y'all may have to wait hghhh
Kveykva wrote:asadadkgahxn
I'm going to make a post for Stain tonight, I apologize for my lacking activity lately ^^'
I got pretty swamped with work and a bout of sickness

Y'all are just fine *clap*
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:42 pm

kerstin wrote:

monday is very hectic as i am moving this weekend

moving ey?
Sounds great tbh, I guess we could wait

@keating oof tell me about it laptops are pricey and I decided to ‘misplace’ my last one so I really get you there
don’t get me started on those crazy fancy calculators
It’s good that you’re back ^^

I’ve got some replies to write up and I pulled basically an all-nighter last night with my idiotic friends so this could get interesting

hozier does not help to keep you awake, his songs are just lullabies in disguise uh oh
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:20 pm

e.e
I got my starter for Stain posted finally, but I didn't get a chance to work on it until now. I went ahead and tagged Eliza for you, @higgsbury.
I'll hold off on making another reply for Hit until @ghostlyhamlet has a chance to post again
@keating glad to see you've returned! I hope this rp can start to see some more activity again
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inkerbelle. » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:27 pm

@Superwholock21 accepted! sorry for the wait!

@keating welcome back! (:
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me