CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby senna_ » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:45 pm

Can someone give me an update on tags? Who is with who and who is open?
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:50 pm

Hank and Kenna: Strawberry fields

Counselors (Skylar, Mira), Chiron and Mr. D: Big House (Ben's on the porch)

Kade and Pippa: Outside Aphrodite cabin

Hunter and Samuel: Walking around camp? They started out near the Half-Blood Hill

Poppy and Ophelia: Stables

Astren: Walking toward Apollo cabin?

Karter: His last post is from when they were still on Half-Blood Hill

*Juliet: Just left Hermes cabin

Everyone else (Aggy, Chuck, Jamie, Vincent): Pretty much at the Dining Pavilion

Open: Juliet, Chuck, Karter? Jamie (Aggy's about to leave), Astren and Vincent, Ben (technically, he is on the porch and a little preoccupied with the meeting)

^ I hope that helps!

*edited bc I got Juliet's location mixed up
Last edited by Takara on Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Augusta Florence Reynolds

Postby indigo' » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:06 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---

╓═════════════════★═════════════════╖

-Augusta Florence Reynolds

-Auggie, August, Augs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-cis female (she/her)

-seventeen (July 14th)

-pansexual

-5 beads

-Hades - head counsellor

╙═════════════════★═════════════════╜

╓═════════════════════★═════════════════════╖

- weapons:
    ➣ Stygian Iron longsword with an amethyst inset in the
    hilt, turns into a worry stone when not in use

➣ a pair of Stygian Iron throwing knives

-powers:
    necromancy - used to be able to communicate with
    spirits hasn’t been able to since before she came to camp

umbrakinesis - can manipulate and camouflage herself with
    shadows, able to turn nearly invisible unless someone were
    directly looking for her or she moves too quickly

cryokinesis - can create frost/ice on her hands and the
    ground, can shoot blasts of ice from her hands, is
    fuelled by intense/negative emotions and she has very
    little control over it
╙════════════════════★════════════════════╜

Appearance:
Auggie’s most distinctive trait is her long, wavy hair dyed dark purple. She has bright blue eyes, and is almost never seen without black winged eyeliner. She’s 5’3” and very bitter about it, but if anyone dared make a comment about her height they’d probably find themselves at the end of her knife. She has a slim frame, but is stronger than she looks. She has a slit in her left eyebrow—a scar from an incident when she was younger,—several piercings (both lobes, helix, and her right eyebrow) and a small stick and poke tattoo of a crescent moon on her right wrist. She usually wears ripped black jeans, black converse and baggy band t-shirts, as well as either a worn, denim jacket or an oversized leather jacket that belonged to her uncle. She also wears a guitar pick on a chain around her neck (also formerly belonging to her uncle).

Personality:
Auggie generally appears as cold, callous and uncaring. She tends to avoid most of the other campers, but when she does interact with them she’s often harsh and aggressive. Most of this is an act, a mask of intimidation put on to protect herself from getting hurt, however she does have a tendency of trying to punch her way out of problems. She has difficulty opening up to people, and is terrified of getting close to anyone due to the fear of losing them, or getting hurt in her vulnerability. Because of this, it is extremely difficult to get past her mask of cynicism and hostility, but when it does she is loyal to those that she cares about and will do anything to protect them, including putting herself in danger. She is independent to a fault, incapable of accepting help from others or admitting when something is wrong, always assuming that somebody else is worse off and that makes her problems irrelevant. She is impulsive, headstrong and quick to anger. She also struggles with anxiety, and often has panic attacks that trigger her cryokinesis powers.
likes: playing guitar (but not in front of people), being out at night, sparring
dislikes: The Polar Express, big crowds, being told what to do, most people, cats
fears: hurting people, losing those she cares about, being lied to/tricked, moths, not having control

History:
Auggie was born and raised in New York City. She lived with her mother and a man who she was told was her biological father. Although her mother knew about Auggie’s real father, she made the choice to lie to her and deny the existence of her powers, thinking that it would help her to live a normal life. When Auggie started to be able to see and communicate with ghosts, she was often accused of lying or making up stories and her mother never disputed these claims, hoping that eventually it would just go away. Her powers only ever caused trouble for her, other kids either avoiding her or making fun of her. She had one friend she was close to, Stella, until she accidentally revealed her ice powers while protecting her from a group of bullies. This to Auggie avoiding Stella out of fear that she would hate her, be afraid of her, or that Auggie would accidentally hurt her.

Auggie’s mortal dad left when she was six, and her mother blamed her for it. Her relationship with her mom deteriorated after this. Her mom was irresponsible, wasn’t often around, and when she was she seemed to do her best to make Auggie’s life miserable. Auggie spent a lot of time away from her home because of this, and started getting involved with a group of kids who often got into trouble. She also spent a lot of time at her Uncle’s, the only person who was actually a responsible caretaker in her life. Unfortunately, her uncle was killed in a motorcycle accident shortly before she came to camp, this event leading to her inability to communicate with spirits.

She ran away from home often, usually being found and brought back relatively quickly. The last time she ran away she was twelve. She hadn’t expected it to be permanent, but was found by a satyr and brought to camp. She only tried to contact her mother once and got no reply. She assumed her mom simply ignored the letter and wanted nothing to do with her anymore, and had accepted this until recently when she decided to Iris message her mom, and found out from a friendly old man watching Jeopardy that she had been dead for five years.
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Relations:
[pos ✔][neu ◆][neg ✘][friend ✩][best friend ★][undead not not boyfriend ♥]

Reese [✩]
    sibling-esque relationship. she finds him a bit annoying at times
    but doesn’t hate him, she just likes to bully him, would be protective
    if anyone other than her tried to hurt him.

Orin [★♥]
    uhhhhhhhh...

Jamie [✔]
    she has been somewhat nice to jamie since he caught her listening
    to a boy band, not wanting to give him any reason to reveal her secret.
    they've developed a strange and unexpected friendship and she respects
    his art skills, having roped him into giving her a stick and poke tattoo.

Mirabelle [◆]
    they’re not close at all, and though auggie usually avoids the
    aphrodite cabin as a whole, she respects mira.

║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║
║ ║

Leo [✘]
    hates him. a lot. has punched him in the face a few times and would gladly do it again.

Lucy [✘]
    has never really trusted her, trusts her even less after recent events. also threatened to kill her a bit.

Cass [◆]
    auggie doesn’t know cass very well, but she doesn’t find her
    immediately irritating and takes that as a good sign. she also thinks her bird is cool.

Aggy [✩]
    tricked aggy into jumping into the frozen lake, but is actually
    somewhat fond of her now. treats her like a younger sibling and
    would probably kill for her.
Last edited by indigo' on Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.
indigo'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:10 pm

^^ accepted!!

ye, Chuck and Juliet are open right now! Juliet just stepped out of the Hermes cabin, and Chuck is chilling out (quite literally; it’s cold out lol) at the dining pavilion c:

@KestrelTheFirecat: Accepted! Just want to clarify one thing - you said Val knows her father, but she has not been claimed yet? Also if she has not been claimed, she would live in Cabin 11 with the other unclaimed demigods c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:11 pm

@indigo.rain - seeing how your characters aren't new, do you want to figure out where they stand with mine?

I might have someone go to Chuck or Juliet, then. Would you prefer Pippa or Sam?
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:14 pm

@indigo.rain, I think Aggy will get along swimmingly with her... I think Auggie will enjoy being *checks notes* 3 inches taller than someone, but their names might cause some tension
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:18 pm

@ɴoɪᴀ - Either or! Both could have some rather interesting interactions with either character lol
sgdhfjfg I'm also just bad at making decisions lol

@indigo.rain: Ooh I'm gonna shoot a PM your way real quick; August has been at camp for 5 years and that means she'd probably know some plot stuff... c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Karter is just vibing somewhere if someone wants interaction, but he’s in just as much of a mood as ever
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:21 pm

@sunhorse99 Does Karter have a whetstone/sharpening instrument of some kind? Aggy just got sent to the Ares table for one, but I think it would be more interesting to see their interaction
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:28 pm

I don’t think he would, no. His weapon of choice is just a dagger, I don’t think he’d need to sharpen it a ton
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me