๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:52 am

แดกษชสŸแด…๊œฑษชษขสœแด› wrote:
Alrighty! I've finished my new characters Heathernose, and her kits Scorchkit, and Starlingkit !

I'm still working on Starling's personality, but everything else is done !
Also, if anyone would like relationships with my kitties feel free to message me, or @ me here ! ;w;
Hawkfeather, and Mudpaw are open for anything besides romance ! Windspirit, Robinsplash, Twitchpaw,
Milkkit, and my new characters (once they are accepted of course) Heathernose, Scorchkit, and Starling
kit are open for anything ! Again, feel free to message me or at me here if your interested ! ;w; <3

Could Wind and Cheetah be think or Twitch and Iris?

I think there is three queens now and Heather could be the fourth one...I am not sure thought
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby wildsight » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:56 am

I thought there was only three queens as well??

Also, Heathernose is actually not a part of the clan at the moment,
so would that even count? Anyway, I'm gonna replace them with two
other characters so we don't have to keep going on about this.

Anyway @White Night Fantasy Yeah, I think so!
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:06 am

jasperpaw can talk to one of them owo
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DARKPAW, APPLEPAW, & CYPRESS WIP

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:26 pm

I'm so sorry guys! I've been super busy preparing for my trip :c

แดกษชสŸแด…๊œฑษชษขสœแด› wrote:

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

"I don't care what others think of me I only care about what they see me do"

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
THE BASICS
Name;; Darkpaw
Age;; Nine moons
Gender;; Male/Tom
Sexuality;; Demisexual
Voice;; Soft

THE LOOKS
Pelt Color;; White
Pelt Markings;; Black
Pelt Length;; Short
Eye color;; Striking amber
Build;; Lean

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
THE FAMILY
Mother;; Ivylight
Father;; Wolfeye
Siblings;; Applepaw [Half sibling]
Crush;; Open
Mate;; Too young
Kits Too young

THE TRAITS
Positive Traits;; Ambitious, Cunning,
Caring, Focused
Negative Traits;; Rude, Reserved,
Show-off, He's extremely hard on himself

THE ASSOCIATION
Affiliation(s);; DawnClan
Current Rank;; Apprentice
Previous Rank;; Kit
Desired Rank;; Warrior

THE SKILLS
Agility;; 3/5
Strength;; 3/5
Speed;; 2/5
Stamina;; 3/5
Combat;; 3/5
Intellect;; 4/5

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
PERSONALITY
Darkpaw is reserved, reckless, and extremely competitive. Darkpaw is known for his reserved nature, never one to speak to others
willingly. He must be spoken to first, beforehand, and then he'll respond, but normally only with limited words. He hides his emotions
well, though he doesn't handle feelings like love very well. He's rarely experienced it, so he often has a hard time dealing with love
defeat, or anything he isn't used to feeling. He is a reckless tom, never one to care about his own safety or others for that matter.
He is extremely competitive, and will literally push himself to his limit to prove himself. He'll even push himself just to prove he's
right. Darkpaw does have an affectionate side, but hides it. And even if he shows the slightest bit he'll quickly stop himself from
doing so. He is sharp-tongued, and often cold toward others, but this is only because of how he was raised. He often doesn't know
how else to act. He is a focused, and ambitious tom though, and is a valuable apprentice. He focuses on his goals, and nothing
else until he reaches what he wants.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

"I just wanna learn something new !!"

THE BASICS
Name;; Applepaw
Age;; Eight moons
Gender;; Female/Molly
Sexuality;; Demisexual
Voice;; Soft

THE LOOKS
Pelt Color;; Black
Pelt Markings;; Calico
Pelt Length;; Short
Eye color;; Pale amber
Build;; Lean

THE FAMILY
Mother;; Mottlenose
Father;; Wolfeye
Siblings;; N/A
Crush;; Open
Mate;; Too young
Kits Too young

THE TRAITS
Positive Traits;; Affectionate, Curious,
Trustworthy, Clever
Negative Traits;; Stubborn, Bossy,
Clingy, Sensitive

THE ASSOCIATION
Affiliation(s);; DawnClan
Current Rank;; Apprentice
Previous Rank;; Kit
Desired Rank;; Warrior

THE SKILLS
Agility;; 3/5
Strength;; 2/5
Speed;; 3/5
Stamina;; 2/5
Combat;; 3/5
Intellect;; 4/5

PERSONALITY
Applepaw is sweet, sensitive, and strong-willed. Applepaw is a very sweet molly, known for her affectionate, and caring nature.
She cares about others more than herself, and would do anything for them. She wears her heart on her sleeve which has gotten
her hurt in the past a few times, but nevertheless still goes on. She is quick to forgive, and never holds grudges against another
always willing to give them another chance. However, don't be fooled, because this molly is very strong-willed, and even has a
stubborn streak. She can be a bit bossy at times, though she means well. She is a very clever molly, and tries to learn as much
as possible. She is friendly, and outgoing, and is very talkative. Though she does listen unlike some others, and often tries to
listen more than speak. Applepaw is very considerate of others, and tries to do things that others would like, before doing
anything for herself. She is extremely curious, though others might call her too curious for her own good, because she often
sticks her nose into places she really shouldn't. She is also extremely clingy, getting easily attached to another cat. She is a fast
learned, and just wants to learn more about the world around her, so she can become one of the best warriors in the clan.

"All I want is trust. Is that too much to ask for?"

THE BASICS
Name;; Cypress
Age;; Twenty-one moons
Gender;; Female/Molly
Sexuality;; Heterosexual
Voice;; Soft

THE LOOKS
Pelt Color;; Light brown
Pelt Markings;; Tabby
Pelt Length;; Medium
Eye color;; Light amber
Build;; Slim

THE FAMILY
Mother;; Leech
Father;; Beetle
Siblings;; N/A
Crush;; Open
Mate;; None
Kits None

THE TRAITS
Positive Traits;; Trustworthy, Hard-
working, Motherly, Loyal
Negative Traits;; Stubborn, Restless,
Wary, Resentful

THE ASSOCIATION
Affiliation(s);; N/A
Current Rank;; Loner
Previous Rank;; N/A
Desired Rank;; N/A

THE SKILLS
Agility;; 3/5
Strength;; 3/5
Speed;; 3/5
Stamina;; 4/5
Combat;; 3/5
Intellect;; 5/5

PERSONALITY
personality goes here

All accepted, and I'll find mentors for them right away!
About the queen rule: There can be up to 4 at a time, and since Aspenfall's kits just became apprentices, there's a spot open. You can definitely take it if you'd like to introduce a new queen c:

Poppycorn222 wrote:I was thinking Jasperpaw and Bramblekit would be super cute together .o. they were in the nursery together, and it'd be cute when they're both apprentices and stuff

I think they could be a cute pair, we'll see how they interact in the role-play c:
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:33 pm

Ah, thanks @Koi

Alright now my new characters are open for relations ;w;
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:45 pm

Also, I just want to say this where everyone can see it:

If you aren't going to play a certain character anymore, PLEASE let me know. I'd be happy to remove a few characters from the allegiances if they've become too much to handle.

And it seems like we have quite a few people who haven't posted in a long time, and I will reach out to them personally, but be sure to let me know if you're leaving the roleplay.. instead of just stopping your posts.

Thanks guys.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:58 pm

ะบฯƒฮน wrote:
Mentor / Apprentice

Howlingdog / Applepaw
Silentstamp / Darkpaw

Ou yay! c:
โ™ฅ Howdy there! โ™ฅ
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
Iโ€™m mostly a lurker, but Iโ€™m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

โ™ฅ On a Semi Hiatus! โ™ฅ
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:35 am

@แดกษชสŸแด…๊œฑษชษขสœแด›
    i think it would be cool to see how a friendship/possibly more would turn out for featherkit and darkpaw, if you're interested. c:
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ istp โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›
rocoboq

My pets