✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Postby Matreats » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:16 pm

higgsbury. wrote:
hello my dudes
my soul has been dying for a multifandom roleplay and this looks really cool....... and i want to be part of the cool kids...... hgnnn....

so i was wondering if you guys were still accepting! and if you needed some annoying, goody-two-shoes heroes to balance out your large array of sassy bitter boys.

i just feel very comforted by the fact someone has a d&d character-

I've seen you before >:000

And yes there are a surprisingly large amount of them, please do bahaha
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ we will remain. | hero killer

Postby Kveykva » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:43 pm

name: Chizome Akaguro
    alias: Hero Killer: Stain
    fandom: My Hero Academia
    hero, villain, neutral?: villian

strengths/abilities: Stain is an extremely powerful villain who has claimed more lives than any other within recent times. In total, he has murdered 17 known Pro Heroes and crippled 23 others to the point of being unable to make a full recovery, including the famous hero Ingenium. He specializes in armed close combat and his rigorous training has resulted in the incredible speed, strength, and endurance needed to take a wide variety of heroes on in one to one combat. Stain has shown creativity and mastery over his fighting style. He is able to deal with close and long-ranged opponents through a mix of misdirection, aggression, prediction, and use of the environment. The Hero Killer's biggest strength lies in his conviction. Stain's ridiculous force of will has a strong impact on the psyches of others, causing them to reconsider their own beliefs and ideals. This conviction gives him an incredibly murderous aura and bloodlust that has paralyzed several heroes in fear. It gives him enough confidence to willingly challenge several pro heroes at once, even after sustaining major injuries.

Quirk: Stain can paralyze his target by ingesting samples of their blood. The amount of time a victim is paralyzed for varies depending on blood type, with B having the longest duration, then in decreasing order, AB, A, and O. Regardless, the maximum amount of time anyone can be paralyzed is eight minutes. Stain uses blades to draw blood from his opponents in order to use his Quirk.

weaknesses: Despite Hero Killer Stain's many strengths, he can be outmatched when faced with multiple opponents. His quirk has a very short duration and depends on a factor that he has no way of accounting for, and it only works on human beings.

personality: Stain is a cold, unforgiving man with a sense of duty to cleanse society of false heroes. He believes that those who work as Heroes to collect income are unworthy of being called the name. Due to his strong ideology, he took it upon himself to become Hero Killer: Stain to stain his own hands with blood to purge fake heroes and change the current society. Stain does not wish to kill those who are not targets for his own cause. He dislikes needless bloodshed and believes heavily in creeds and convictions, stating that they are needed in order to accomplish anything and that without them people are weak and will eventually die. In spite of his extremist views and beliefs, Stain does have genuine ideals about Heroism which he stands by firmly. He does not hesitate to save people he deems worthy of being called Heroes, does not like killing without reason, and will even give advice to his enemies. He seems to acknowledge that what he is doing is morally wrong, but believes that in order for society to be put on the right path, someone must be what he is, indicating he sees himself as somewhat of a martyr.

Ayy here's a villain for the gang, since there's so many super heroes
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:53 pm

Ah yeah I didn’t realize the imbalance I’ll try to get a villain up too after I get a post up for watchdog man.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

let's dance, darling.

Postby sniper tf2 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:51 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    eliza!!!
    ──────────────────────────
    name eliza alias the crimson scourage,
    sekhmet. fandom skullgirls age
    1000+ species human with parasite
    ──────────────────────────
    abilities eliza thinks of herself as a god
    due to her parasite, sekhmet, an entity
    that lives inside of her in the shape of
    her bones. her powers derive of being
    able to control hew own blood and body
    like no other human being, able to mold
    it to things such as wings, weapons, etc.
    eliza also appears to be immortal as
    long as she continues to consume blood,
    which will keep her beautiful and young.
    she also uses her microphone weapon,
    the staff of ra.
    personality eliza is a diva who loves to
    be the center of attention. despite run-
    ning a charity blood drive, in which she
    keeps all the blood. she prefers to sing
    on the stage over getting into fights, but
    she starts to enjoy the challenge when
    something catches her eye along the
    way. she is known to be ruthless for tho-
    se who oppose her, not hesitating to kill
    them.eliza and sekhmet spend many
    years with one another to the point where
    their personalities merged and they act as
    one being. eliza also has a god complex
    that is supported by her wanting to be the
    ruler of the world.
Last edited by sniper tf2 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:51 pm

██
    ██
    ██
movement and voice
voice actor - michelle ruff
i recommend watching a movement collection of her, as it is all too hard to appreciate in this ^
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:52 pm

woah im in the midst of a wave of new characters
welcome!
my moody obitus is open for anyone looking for tags, schools back this week so I have no idea if I’ll be actively replying or not
but yeah a lot of the villains on the list aren’t too active

also just a curious question for the people writing in little kinda headings in the subject area - have you always done that? I hadn’t seen anyone doing like a subject title that changed in relation to the post until I decided to, so yeah I’m just curious ^^ i thought I was alone-ish

@kertsin ooOoOo spain, have fun

while I’m here, this is kinda unrelated but ‘cause we’re all buddies the og’s really know what I’m talkin’ bout I wanted to see if anyone in the roleplay wants to claim either of these pups I made in my spare time x x, to save spamming just pm me
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:50 pm

name: Medusa Gorgon
    alias: Snake Witch
    fandom: Soul Eater
    hero, villain, neutral?: Villian

strengths/abilities: As a witch, Medusa is able to cast many spells to help her get her way. Her signature spell, Vector Arrow, creates elastic but sharp arrows to attack foes. She likes to refer to these arrows as snakes as the arrows definitely seem to move like snakes. Medusa also likes to use the spell Vector Plate. This creates a large arrow which launches anything above it in the direction it is pointing. Her spells combined with her intelligence make her a very dangerous witch to deal with. She is also an extremely good actor.

weaknesses: Medusa’s pride is almost always her downfall. She has a habit of underestimating people or if not she severely overestimates their potential. Thus, she ends up being either way too cautious or too relaxed. Medusa is quick to anger when her pride gets hurt and this anger can cloud her judgement. She is cunning and knows her limits but she can never seem to let her pride go. This has almost cost her life multiple times. Also, supposedly due to the nature of her magic, she is very vulnerable to mental attack.

personality: Medusa is, simply put, a lying, manipulative snake. She has a clear lack of empathy and little care for anything but herself. She cares so little for the well-being of others that she used her own child in cruel experiments just to further her goals. Speaking of those goals, there are no limits to what she will do to achieve them. They are like a source of pride for her and failure to complete them quickly angers her. She swiftly disposes of any obstacles in her way while using the people around her like pawns. Medusa isn’t completely emotionless though. She was found to have felt, though very little, guilt for how she had treated her child. She even had a rather twisted love interest. However, none of that changed the fact that at her core she was an evil witch. One supposedly bored with the stale world and thought the best way to fix it was plunge it into chaos.

(One of my favorite villains yey. Also I sent the dog man to poke the bear that is obitus.)
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

you didn't need that gold, right?

Postby sniper tf2 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:00 pm

basics.

name - quynn solei. age - twenty eight years old. gender - male.
side hero, chaotic good race - half-elf, father is a sun elf, mother is a human. fandom - dungeons & dragons oc. class - bard/rogue

personality.
quynn is a bubbly and optimistic guy who simply wants what's best for himself and the world. he's easily excited and always happy to see new things. he's also not the brightest, being very aloof and easily distracted. he very much enjoys entertaining, being ready to whip out his guitar and sing someone a tune almost in command. He's confident and proud in what he does in both magic and music.

appearance
quynn is a relatively tall guy, standing at six feet, he's slim and lightly tanned, freckles littering his body, but mostly concentrate on his arms and back. his hair is golden blonde and slightly wavy at back length. his eyes are dark gray, nearly black. he wears a brown, soft poncho with a hood, a red silk blouse, torn shorts, red tigh-high stockings, and long brown boots. Along with that he wears a brown, droopy wizards hat, with several little bells at the end of it.

items
his guitar, which is strapped to his back at almost all times.his pan flute that he keeps ties to his neck in a pretty, but sloppy necklace.some healing potions, lockpicks, and an array of coins, most of them being copper.

abilities
quynn is a bard, and thus can summon spells and incantations with music, whether it is with his voice, mandolin or pan flute, he know a variety of useful spells that are not only for show and survival, but also to help in his thievery. that along with high dexterity allow him to steal something and make a quick escape.

other
this is a quick, placeholder form for now, a picture may be done later long with better coding. feel free to ask for a list of spells, and I am planning on having an image of him soon! on another note, I'm loving all the new characters being introduced, and I can't wait to be able to jump in! if anyone wishes to bump into either of my characters, feel free to tell me!
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:02 pm

akksjdkasjfkds they're all fantastic!!
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:07 pm

[insert like 30 new characters]

I just started watching My Hero Academia and figured I'd try this out considering all the superheroes
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me