Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby lilymei. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:08 am

@faded - shh... just calm down XD we all have some life to live, right? got stuffs to do.

talking about "stuff", i may be less active from now till next Saturday (during spring break for me) due to some stuff :L so... yeah XD probably expect one or two replies a day or maybe just a response for every character I have atm if there is a reply.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:26 am

Ploegy wrote:
@Ace; Yeah my characters unless you don't wanna ship that's cool with me. We already got May and Brendan anyways

@Wolf; I was thinking maybe aquamarine

I'm always willing to ship :)

@Lily; I may have some one now to make. You wants to make new pair orr....
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:45 am

➳name; Kazuma
    ➳age; Unknown, but he seems to be around in his early twenties, so I'll say 22
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bi, prefers men more(is actually unknown but hey! It's okay!)
    ➳crush; nope
    ➳pairing; Celadon or Cobalt Blue..? (Hex for Celadon is #ACE1AF . Hex for Cobalt is #0047AB )
    ➳fandom; Noragami

➳hair; Red-Brown
    ➳eyes; Green
    ➳skin tone;
    ➳build; Slim
    ➳height; Unknown, about 5'8 though or more
    ➳weight; Unknown, about 130 least I'd say

➳abilities / powers; Boundary (一線/Issen): Like all Shinki, Kazuma has the ability to create a Boundary, though he struggled with it at first.
    Tracking: Kazuma is exceptionally skilled at tracking people, gods, and their Shinki. He is also a skilled navigator.
    Umbra (陰固/Inko): Kazuma has the ability to manipulate his surroundings. He was able to make it so that Vaisravana and Kuraha were unable to see Hiyori .
    Restraint (縛布/Bakufu): Kazuma has the ability to cast a binding restraint on a target with a power equal to or less than his own. This ability appears to take the form of invisible chains.
    Resound (朗々/Rourou): Kazuma used this spell on Kugaha in an attempt to get him to say who he was working for. He used this on Yato, but found it ineffective. He used this skill again to make Yukine talk unwillingly. However, Yukine was able to break the spell.
    Spell/Chant/Song: It enables him to cast spells that can be used as a protection or to attack; in the manga he uses this to help Yato in his fight (chapter 65)
    ➳weapons; None

➳personality; Kazuma is a calm, serious, and sensible person. He cares greatly for Vaisravana/Bishamonten, calling her by a pet name, "Veena", as well as his fellow Shinki. He is also shown to be extremely loyal to his master, as well as responsible and trustworthy. He also honors his debts. He is polite to everyone, regardless of if he is stressed or not. When he was just starting out as a shinki, he was shown to have no talent but is currently a blessed shinki, meaning he is hardworking and his loyalty and care for Veena motivated him to be the best shinki he could. He is a kind person in general and a good teacher, as he willingly taught Yukine some techniques as his fellow blessed shinki. Despite his serious nature, he is shown to have a comical side. He is very knowledgeable about his duties as a shinki and about techniques to use as a blessed shinki, despite most likely not having a teacher.
    ➳history;Kazuma is the last of Bishamons "old" Shinkis. At one point, (and without Bishamon's knowledge), he requested that Yato dispose of all of his brethren, as they were corrupt and infecting their master with Blight. Heeding his request, Yato slaughtered all of the Shinki, (with the exception of Kazuma). This left Kazuma as the last survivor of the "Ma Clan". This would also spawn the lifelong hatred Bishamon would posses for Yato. In his debut, Kazuma is seen speaking to Bishamon about Yato. Later, he is seen in his Shinki form, tracking Yato and Yukine and navigating for Bishamon. When Bishamon catches up to Yato and Yukine in the forest, Kazuma reverts back to his human form, tending to the injured Kuraha, (who was harmed by Yukine). He then stops Vaisravana from pursuing Yato, after Kofuku had opened the Vent with Daikoku , telling her it was too dangerous, and that while she might want to give chase to Yato, he would not allow her to risk harm to her Shinki further. Bishamon, seeing reason, departed. Before Kazuma fled, he bowed to Yato, then disappeared.

➳other; Credit to the Wikipedia for his history and personality(I was to lazy •p•)
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:55 am

Faded. wrote:
    *Hyperventilates*

You alright?

Kapoon wrote:@spiritstar3 Akira is 18

Mya

Aha alright

Yay, Kazu! XD
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:19 pm

*slowly dying* little heads up! one, if I'm not too active tonight or tomorrow it's because I'm sick, and for the starting of march break(Sunday, Monday, Tuesday I think) I'll be super busy with play performances

@Spirit Yup! finally got him up! Now I gotta go do his and Souls codingggggg TT~TT after he's accepted of course 0u0
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:25 pm

XP Cool
I need to learn to code
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:26 pm

Will post tomorrow :p
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:39 pm

Could I join as an OC? Unless anyone else has character ideas for me?
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:40 pm

@Spirit I only know the basics, I'm actually not that good honestly.

anywho, you or me who makes the first post..?(once he's accepted)
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:41 pm

@ace - whatever ya want to do XD either that or we just start shipping and stuffs but I'm open to either, still need to make a character to fill up the orange section for my 8 character rainbow ^-^
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me