CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby badlands. » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:31 am

sorry about that, i'll separate them now!
badlands.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Iris Wesley

Postby badlands. » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:31 am

General Information
    Full name: Iris Nicole Wesley
    Nicknames: none
    Gender/Pronouns: cisfemale, she/her
    Birthday: 7/14
    Sexuality: Bisexual, het leaning

Camp Information
    Weapon(s): She hasn't experimented with any weapons yet, but something tells me she is going to be a master archer.
    Godly Parent: Aphrodite
    Claimed?: No
    Cabin: 11
    Powers:
  • Charmspeak - Iris has been known to talk her way out of getting in trouble in the past, and often gets exactly what she wants. She does this without knowing; she genuinely just thinks that she has good luck.
  • Ability to feel others' emotions and sense their next moves - There's honestly no use in lying to Iris about how you're feeling; she'll know anyway. She asks out of courtesy and concern, if you lie to her she will one hundred percent be hurt by it. Iris is also very intuitive in battle and is very hard to outsmart due to her ability to sense her opponents' next moves. However hard, it isn't impossible to outsmart her.
    Number of Beads on Necklace: 0

Physical Description
    Iris is average height (5'4) and weighs a little over 120lb. She has long, wavy, light brown hair that she often has in a loose side braid or tied up in a ponytail. Her eyes are medium hazel, and are green at first glance. They change color with how she's feeling, as well as depending on the colors she's wearing. She has freckles all over her body, and is relatively tan. She only wears a bit of mascara, blush, and clear lipgloss, because she's too lazy to be concerned with more than that. She has a small nose that has a slight bump on the bridge, but it isn't very noticeable. She has small but plump lips. Many people have told her that her appearance reminds them of a doll. Outside of camp, Iris dresses in a soft cottage-core type style. She wears overalls frequently and has over 20 flowwy dresses to choose from.

Personality & Background
    Basic Personality Traits: Charismatic, although shy at first. She can be rather opinionated as well, but that doesn't mean that she tries to force her opinions on others. She loves to have fun debates with her friends; deep conversations are a favorite as well. She is quite the hopeless romantic and dreams of some dramatic love story in the future (even though that's terribly unrealistic, girl.). She can be incredibly stubborn, but she knows when to let up. She is actually quite intelligent, and, once claimed, resents the stereotype that children of Aphrodite are useless both intellectually and physically. <--- She challenges this stereotype on the daily.
    Likes: Pink, baby blue, baby animals, picnics, strawberries, archery, rock climbing, Capture the Flag (you want her on your team), medicine (she often helps out at the infirmary), romance novels (when she isn't too frustrated to read), debates, fancy weapons, self care.
    Dislikes: Ignorance, disloyalty, people who chew with their mouths open, people who refuse to try and acknowledge both sides of an argument, people who wear colors that do not go together whatsoever, snakes
    Fears: Snakes, dying alone, being disliked by the majority
    Fatal Flaws: Misplaced trust. This girl trusts way too easily because she wants to see the good in every person. It gets her in trouble sometimes and has broken her heart more than once. She doesn't seem to learn, though.
    Backstory:
    Iris grew up in Charlotte, North Carolina with her father, Michael, her step-mother, Jennifer, and her older half-sisters Aria and Lacy. Her step-mother and half-sisters were very resentful towards her since her father had had an affair with Aphrodite while he and Jennifer were already married, and often told her that she was the devil's child. Iris spent much of her childhood believing that she wouldn't amount to anything, and didn't really have many friends. Michael lived in denial of his wife and daughters' behaviors towards Iris until she was eight years old and he found her sobbing in the kitchen pantry after a particularly brutal screaming match between her and her stepmother. He decided to take action and send her off to boarding school, which, consequently, did not last for very long because of monster attacks. She was in and out of four different boarding schools by the time she was 16, when she was discovered by a satyr and taken away to Camp Half Blood for safety.
    Personal Relationships
  • Michael Wesley - father - Iris loves her father, but she doesn't trust him very much. He allowed her step-mother to abuse her for so long that she really doesn't know if she will ever be able to see past that fact.
  • Jennifer Wesley - Iris never wants to see Jennifer again. She sometimes receives hateful letters in the mail from her, but she doesn't even read them anymore and just throws them away upon receival.
  • Aria Wesley - Aria went away to college shortly after Iris was born, so Iris doesn't know Aria that well. She does know, however, that Aria is very wary of her and believes that Iris is the reason that her mother is so hateful.
  • Lacy Wesley - Lacy was almost as bad as her mother when it came to the emotional jabs to Iris. The only difference is, once she started going off to boarding school, Lacy apologized and tried to make good on her mistakes. Iris is still struggling to forgive her, but Lacy tries really hard to make up for her past.
badlands.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:15 pm

Ah yes thank you!
@sunhorse - I've got Mira interacting with Karter (& Aggy & Jamie) to get the ball rolling as far as leaving the hotel goes just fyi c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:20 pm

Perfect! I’m a bit upset and out of sorts at the moment, but I’ll have something up sometimes either tomorrow or Monday, depending on how busy tomorrow is.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:40 pm

I hope you feel better soon! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:19 pm

Feel better soon and I wouldn't blame you if you weren't able to post tomorrow. It may be a pretty busy day.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:40 pm

Haha yeah, haven’t even got my Halloween costume set up yet, so it'll be busy. I’ll get something in either tomorrow or day after though, promise.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:18 am

sunhorse99 wrote:Haha yeah, haven’t even got my Halloween costume set up yet, so it'll be busy. I’ll get something in either tomorrow or day after though, promise.

Sorry for not posting yet. I became busy. I will post today
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:35 am

You guys are all good! Today is probably one of the busiest holidays of the year for me (witches’ new year and all) so I will not be very active today in general. With that said, Happy Halloween! (& blessed Samhain if you’re a witch like me!)
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:12 pm

posting tonight! all three (beck, Winona, and jo) are all open

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■