Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:17 pm

So I just thought about this, but just for fun I thought I'd share some of my characters voices the ones that have official voice actors

Olivia
Takumi
Ness
Corrin
Alfonse
Nowi
Lucas
Robin
Ganta
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:05 pm

➳name; Soul Eater Evans
    ➳age; 17(Bumped up a year)
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Straight
    ➳crush; N/A
    ➳pairing; Vermillion..?(#FF4040 is the hex)
    ➳fandom; Soul Eater

➳hair; White
    ➳eyes; Red
    ➳skin tone; Pale
    ➳build; Slim
    ➳height;
    ➳weight;

➳abilities / powers; Weapon form; Soul was born with the ability to transform himself into a long-handled scythe. Fully transformed, Soul relies heavily on his partner Maka to make the best use of his other abilities. However, he can partially transform himself into a weapon. Several times he transforms his arm into the blade of his scythe form, though he is far less effective like this. If he is able to match wavelengths with someone else, theoretically they could wield Soul as a weapon. Later in the series, Soul is able to create wings for flight, but this is only due to Maka's Grigori soul and is not something he can do without her. As a Death Scythe, he is also able to manipulate his weapon form to suit the situation, such as lengthening the blade and making it smaller.

Soul Resonance; Like all DWMA Weapons and Meisters, Soul has been taught to regulate his own soul's wavelength's to match and amplify his partner's soul wavelength. This ability can be used with more than just two people but is only effective if they can match wavelengths. While using Soul Resonance and in Weapon Form, Soul is able to perform two special attacks: Witch Hunter and Genie Hunter. Witch Hunter has a purifying wavelength that can hurt immortals and Genie Hunter has an Anti-Demon wavelength which is implied to be able to actually kill immortals.

Black Blood; After his first encounter with Crona, Soul becomes infected with the Black Blood. Soul uses this Black Blood to enhance his and his teammate's strength with Soul Resonance during a fight, though he tries not to use it for very long. There is also the possibility of the Black Blood transferring to his wielder when he uses it. The Black Blood created the Black Room in Soul's mind, where the Little Ogre lives. This demon is always trying to tempt Soul into using the Black Blood and giving into its madness. Later on in the series, Soul is gradually able to draw on the Black Blood's strength and not its madness.

Wavelength Manipulation; Drawing on his experience as a pianist, Soul learns to manipulate a soul wavelength like a musician manipulates sound. He uses this ability to create a chain Soul Resonance, even under seemingly impossible circumstances. While sitting in front of the piano in the Black Room, Soul is able to play pitches and rhythms that enhance his team's ability to match wavelengths and increase their power. By playing the exact opposite, Soul is able to disrupt and even fully cancel out an opponent's wavelength and power. This is later enhanced after Soul becomes a Death Scythe and has use of Arachne's spider webs, so he is able to transmit these manipulative wavelengths across great distances and without any sound-carrying

➳weapons; He himself is one Xp

➳personality; Soul's attitude is laid-back and nonchalant at the start of the series, as he tries to mold himself to his expectations of how someone 'cool' would act. He is almost the complete opposite of Maka Albarn, being reserved and aloof. He often expresses how he feels about some situations by either claiming that something is 'cool' or 'not cool.' Being a cool guy, he prefers to use the direct approach or stupid approach, which most of the time fails. According to Franken Stein, Soul's soul is 'careless and arrogant" as a reflection of soul's attempt to be "cool" and "above it all".

➳history; Soul comes from a family of musicians and his older brother, Wes, is a very talented violinist. Soul has his own talents on the piano, but never felt like he was on the same level as his brother and was always reluctant to play publicly because of this. He never felt like he truly fitted into the Evans family because of these reasons, so when it was discovered he had Weapon blood, Soul seized the chance to leave his family behind and make his own way. At the DWMA, he was approached by Maka Albarn and he played a song for her, telling the Meister that the song was 'the kind of person he is'. It was a strange, dark tune, but Maka accepted it and trusted Soul as her Weapon partner. They worked together as a team to collect the ninety-nine souls that are part of the requirement of turning the Weapon into a Death Scythe.

➳other; He has a love for eating kinshin souls which not many other weapons are as fond of. credits to fandom for information I didn't know!
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:12 pm

oh gawd, now Soul is like 3 years older than Death the Kid XD those two need to run into each other at some point in time :3
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Accepted ^^
Vermilion color makes me think of Vermilion City from Pokemon. God I am a nerd
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:21 pm

@Plo haha, when I chose the colour(cause Kaori said they were fine with any) it reminded me of it too, you're not a lonely nerd anymore! Haha

@Lily Soul was actually sixteen in the series I found out.... but Luka is like twenty so I didn't really see that appropriate so I bumped his age a little, but I didn't know they were even that old.... I always thought they were all like fourteen haha
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:25 pm

@Tired; I'm just Nintendo trash so it makes sense
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:35 pm

I'll reply soon.
      I just gotta code a few signatures ):D

PLO-PLO YOU GENIUS
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Luka & Soul are going to be interesting ;o;
I kinda feel dumb for just realizing that like. Luka was supposed to be asymmetrical c:
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:07 pm

@tired - well according to the wikia, Death was 13 at the beginning of it all but was 15 post everything that happens in manga XD so... yeah. I always thought they were all like 14 as well :3
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:54 pm

@Faded; lol I try sometimes
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me