✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Postby melancholia. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Kurami wrote:
iParis wrote:very off of topic but i'd just like to say i am going to be getting a tattoo! anyways, where is sky and holly in the roleplay??

Oooh what are you gonna get? Also I went back and checked for you, Skylar is at his home just kind of on his phone and Holly is somewhere is in the school, I think at the lockers? Don't quote me on it though.

i'm gonna be going to florida to get it done, i'll be getting something small on my ankle, wrist, or on my ribcage. it'll be in honor of jahseh's passing or something else. and thanks for going back for me!
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tess Daniels

Postby RMS Titanic » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:12 pm

┌──────────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────────┘

name. Tessa Daniels
nickname. Tess
gender. female
age. 17 (junior)
clique. standard
sexuality. straight
interest. open (pm me!)
crush. kaiden reid
fears. haunted houses, snakes, the ocean
likes. coffee, sitting in a quiet cafe and reading, light drizzling rain.
dislikes. bright blistering hot days, overly crowded areas, people scaring her.
strengths. Staying calm in tough situations, making others smile.
weaknesses. letting people break through to her heart. Very closed off to people, but she really tries to make friends.
looks. Naturally tan-ish skin, blue eyes, full lips, and a pierced nose. Her hair is the color of tree bark, and it's usually in a cute messy bun.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

personality. Shy, quiet, and good in school. She's never one to get into trouble, and prefers to stay out of school drama. She studies constantly. She makes walls around her heart, and is closed off around people, scared her heart will be broken by someone. IF you manage to break through however, she'll treat you very well.

background. Mother and father fought constantly. At 10, her father left her and her mother. Ever since then she's lived with her mother. She's willing to help her family any way possible. She's had to take on 3 jobs at once because of her mother's failing health.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:31 pm

anyone else open? they could maybe be a "old friend" or "ex" or "family (adopted family or from her bio fam)" it would inspire me to write more than 4 sentences per post if more people were roleplaying with Lyra.
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:41 am

oOoOh thanks! c:
    Where would be the best place to start? Maybe her walking into school late?
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:53 am

currently it's after school. perhaps you could find someone open to rp with. ^^
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:40 pm

Musician

Name: Philip Jaxon
Sign: Scorpio - November 2nd
Height: 5'9
Voice: Deep, example: Andy Biersack
Tattoos: He has gotten all of his tattoos from his brother so far. (You can pretty much see most of them in the picture), Instead of the woman on his neck, he has a white and black owl with one green and one blue eye.
Piercings: Gauges and snake bites
Clothing: He usually wears band t-shirts, black skinny jeans and flannels. Nothing too flashy.

Personality: He is very laid back and usually only talks when he thinks it is necessary around people he doesn't know. He will talk a bit more with you once he gets to know you but most of the time he's very happy with just listening. He's more of an actions kind of guy, he also loves physical contact so don't be surprised if he just randomly hugs you or holds your hand. He is not always harmless though, he will not back down from a fight- especially if someone has threated someone he cares about.

History: Just like Luka's for most of it... except for one major thing. He's pretty much deaf. He has hearing aids, but also knows sign language if those ever fail him. He started loosing his hearing when he was 6 and it's just been a slow decline from there, he can barely hear anything at all without the hearing aids. The only major thing that he is scared of is not being able to actually hear music in the future. He loves playing drums and they have been an outlet for him for years, he doesn't have a set of his own but in in free time, he will go to am instrument shop and play a display set for hours if he can.

Family:
Brother: Luka Jaxon (Twins - Fraternal)
Sisters: Dove, Brook, Yvonne, Love, Aria, and Zinnia Jaxon.
Mother: Tanya Jaxon
Father: Xavier Jaxon (Unknown whereabouts)

Orientation: Homosexual/Romantic
Relationship status: Single. Open, PM me.
Partner/crush/interested in: He is slightly crushing on Ezra, but he stays out of his way. He has never dated anyone and is pretty much clueless on how to go about having a crush.

Likes: Any kind of rock music, playing drums, cats, hair dye, tattoos, and affection.
Dislikes: Rude people, koalas, most pop music, people that he doesn't know pointing out his hearing aids, and math.
Last edited by Pit~bull~Lover on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:42 am

Tessa is open for interaction... she's at the cafe working on hw C: .
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:49 am

hey, i’m still here, and keeping holly, just wiating on replies, but no rush.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me