๐•‹ ๐•™ ๐•ฃ ๐•ฆ ๐•ค ๐•™ ๐•” ๐• ๐•’ ๐•Ÿ | Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐•‹ ๐•™ ๐•ฃ ๐•ฆ ๐•ค ๐•™ ๐•” ๐• ๐•’ ๐•Ÿ | Discussion and Forms

Postby Thunderbraveheart » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:19 pm

Do it, lol, don't let your dreams (memes) be dreams ๏ผˆโ‰ง๏ฝ™โ‰ฆ๏ผŠ๏ผ‰
Thunderbraveheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:25 pm

sorry i havent made a reply yet @xxxxxx ill get a post up tomorrow, hopefully.

all my other cats are open for interactions, though, i havent gotten a post up for crowwing yet but if somebody wants they can tag him.
โ”‚
โŠน
โ”‚
โŠน
โ”‚
โŠน
โ‹ฎ
โŠน
โ‹ฎ
โŠน
โ•ฐ โ‹ฏ how the most dangerous thing . โ€ข โŠน โ•ฎ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ € โ‹ฏ โ €โ €โ €โ € โ—‚ โ €โ €โ €โ € โ‹ฏโ €โ €โ € โ € โ†ผโ•ฏ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ•ฐ is to love -

. โ€ข adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace โ‹† โ•ฎ
โŠน
โ‹ฎ
โŠน
โ‹ฎ
โŠน
โ”‚
โŠน
โ”‚
โŠน
โ”‚
โ•ฐ โ‹ฏ how you will heal and rise above . โ€ข โŠน

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xโ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ•ฎ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ € โ‹ฎ

. - โ€ข crowned by an overture โ†ผโ•ฏ
bold and beyond . โ€ข โ‹†

โ–พ
โŠน
โ–พ

โ•ฐ โ‹ฏ ah, itโ€™s more courageous to โ‹†
โ–ธ โ€” overcome โŠน .

โ™ฅ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:01 pm

I'd be fine with my cats being shipped. I'd like it if I'm being honest. Just as a note, I probably won't be able to post on the main thread for a while cause my internet's broken and I'm posting from a phone.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:26 pm

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ €โ–ผโ €โ•โ•โ•—
Knowledge is power, use it wisely.
โ•šโ•โ•โ €โ–ฒโ €โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผข๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผณ
Name; Jay
Prefix: N/A
Suffix: N/A
Age; 26 moons

Gender; Tom
Desired Rank: He wishes to be a clan cat
Sexuality: Bixesual
Bird; N/A (will be a blue jay if/when he joins)

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผด๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผค๏ผฅ
Eyes; A light teal
Fur; Blue tabby with dark stripes
Build; Large, well groomed with broad shoulders
Scent; He has a sent mostly of blackbird but it has a hint of tansy
Voice; James Maslow's British accent
Scars/Other;N/A

๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผฅ ๏ผข๏ผน
Kin;
Mother: Lilly
Father: Ren
Siblings; N/A
Crush; Open
Mate; open
Kits open
Mentor N/A

History Jay isn't from around here (shown by his accent) he came from london after his owners decided to move. This also means he was a previous kittypet but became a loner after escaping his owners through an open window. He wondered a lot and with his previous knowledge of human life along with adding to it by speaking to other loners/rouges/kittypets, he has become quite knowledgeable about herbs,hunting and some fighting techniques. This is around the time he had found the clan and started stalking them from just outside of the radar, being careful not to be noticed. He is very interested in joining but doesnt know if hes ready.

Character here Jay is very calm, its hard to set him off and he will pick his words wisely to avoid saying the wrong thing. His accent and calm way of speaking makes him quite persuasive and charming though. He isnt aware of this though and will often say something sarcastic that can be taken in the wrong way. Despite being a large and strong tom, he would rather talk things out rather than fight them out though he could very well do so if he needed to.

Traits here He is cunning and persuasive but could be described as a gentle giant. He is a curious cat and seeks for knowledge, wanting to learn anything any everything he can from anycat whos willing to teach him.

Bumblebee
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:00 pm

@Tom, accepted ^^
    @Fennekchu, that's okie! Thanks for letting me know :3

@Everyone, it's getting pretty late for me right now so i'll get my replies up in the morning <3
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:22 am

Hello everyone! I am not feeling well today, so I am not going to school, so I should knock out a TON of replies today! Sorry for sucking at actually being active :c
โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ
credit
โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:32 am

I have the luxury of being able to post from school because THERE'S A LOCKDOWN AND I'M STUCK IN CLASS WITH MY SCHOOL LAPTOP but it's probably not a big deal so don't worry. Get well soon Blue!
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:55 am

Fennekchu wrote:I have the luxury of being able to post from school because THERE'S A LOCKDOWN AND I'M STUCK IN CLASS WITH MY SCHOOL LAPTOP but it's probably not a big deal so don't worry. Get well soon Blue!

Welp, I guess thatโ€™s good!

I think Taylor, Lostsong, Crimsonpaw, and Thomas are open, Iโ€™ll get Mintpaw reply up as soon as my laptop turns back on, itโ€™s dead, so Iโ€™m on my mobile c:
โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ
credit
โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:47 am

c o t t o n

{name; cotton}
[gender; she-cat]
[sexuality; straight]
[she is a kittypet]
[1.5 yrs - young kittypet]

--

[coat and appearance;]
cotton has a beautiful coat. she has a dark brown mask along with her ears. with a white snout and dark lapis-blue optics, her left paw has a dark brown sock. her tail tip is dark brown. she's a got an adorable pink nose.

[scent;]
cotton's scent consists of lavender and rain. she had a small lavender patch in her old den's backyard. cotton usually napped near the window so when her two=leg opened that window the luxurious scent of lavender would drift through and land onto her coat. where she lived previously, it rained a lot and the scent would linger in the air often.

--

{history and personality;}
cotton is a wonderful she-cat. she lived a portion of her life under the care of two-legs. although she was a stray found in a parking lot, she was only kitten. Meaning she has little experience with outdoor survival. cotton was partially an outdoor cat, but her owne never respected that, for they feared she'd run away. all cotton could ever get is a quiet day, watching the rain land on the window, one of her obstacles from the outdoors, and watch the rain stream down the transparent glass. she admires adventure and the thought of finding and discovering new things. it'd seem like curiosity would be her middle name. although she was usually happy or overly grateful, she had downs. if she wasn't in the best mood, she'd attempt to not show it, as she thinks she'd be a burden. cotton is a very aware. many traits make up her personality, but overall, she's quite the fun-loving cat.

"name"
cotton received her name because of her soft fur. although it may look very long, it's quite short. it keeps her warms when she spent the time near the fireplace with her two-leg. she recalls continuously hearing the words, "feels like cotton.. just like cotton!" come out of her two-leg's mouth each time she ran her long hands through her fur. Cotton never really understood nor knew what they were implying. perhaps it was a compliment?, cotton always concluded to herself.

--

[skills;]
she's not the best at hunting but she has a few skills that have been developed over time. she has excellent hearing and due to great care her eyesight is well. she developed a ''talent' where she can retract her claws farther than usual. she developed this because her two-leg's younger 7 yr old nephew would come over and 'torment' the cat. she'd retract her claws farther to signal that she wanted to be left alone. it usually worked. her agility is fine, she'd gained speed over time by running away from thunder or that one nephew.

--

cotton does not know who her family is, though she sees milquetoast as family to her, along with her twoleg. she did not know her two-leg's name.

mate; none

crush; none

kits; unsure of her want for them.

[whew! think i covered everything! if i missed something, pm me!]

----------------------

s o f t w h i s k e r

[name; softwhisker]
[gender; she-cat]
[sexuality; straight]
[she is a warrior]
[1.6 years - young she-cat]
--

[coat and appearance]
softwhisker is a female calico with a glorious array of colors dotted amongst her coat. she has hazel green eyes with a soft, curious hue to them. splotches of connected browns, oranges, and black are splotched around her white based-colored fur. her nose is a blush-pink and her fur is soft and comfortable.

[scent;]
she scents strongly of fresh leaves and honey. when she was a kit, her mom raised her in a leaf-based den. the dew rubbed the scent off the leaves and it was spreading throughout the den. her mother used to bring home a chunk of honeycomb for her kits. her kits, including softwhisker herself enjoyed licking the sweet, yellow, and sticky honey that leaked from the golden-colored comb. once, one of her brothers jokingly, pushed her into the comb. the honey stuck to her fur and the scent has faintly followed her coat.

--

[history and personality]
softwhisker is definitely a cat who acknowledges her rights and responsibilities. she's caring and friendly. she's willing to help out whenever she can but she's got quite the short temper. she won't get physical but only vocally. with a small tang of spunk and sass, softwhisker is extremely humorous and outgoing. her siblings used to be entertained by softwhisker's humor. she would tell made-up stories of how she'd always want to become a warrior. as well as playfight and 'roleplay' being a warrior or small clan group with her siblings and mother. softwhisker often got distracted with butterflies and such during lessons and hunting but her mom luckily was patient. her father with much hesitation, was forced to abandon the family after her mother had her kits. The leader of the clan, Wispclan decided he'd make a wonderful medicine cat, so their father according to the code was not permitted to have a mate. He soon was terribly wounded by a passing monster on a nearby road and was weak. He later died from an ambush from a jealous neighboring clan.

"name"
softwhisker was given her name because of her soft coat. when they were cuddling, even though she was the smallest of her siblings, they would all cuddle against softwhisker's warm, soft coat. she got her suffix 'whisker' because although her siblings loved to cuddle with her, her whiskers would tickle their noses and ears and disrupt their slumber. at other times, it was quite funny.

--

[skills;]
softwhisker isn't that strong when it comes to hunting. for, she'd often get distracted during lessons, and most of all, learning to hunt. she's a great jumper and is quite agile. her sleek body allows her to squeeze into tight spaces and carry her own weight quicker, allowing her to run at a fast speed. one of her special skills is quite social. she's very great at comforting cats. she is capable of soothing queens in the birthing state with her soft voice and lack of harm in her appearance or personality. She was also great at comforting sick or wounded cats with her soft pelt and humor. many cats when they are under the care of a medicine cat fear the most that they aren't going to make it, so softwhisker figures that with her humor and comforting pelt and voice, it could potentially take the anxiety and worry away from them temporarily.

--

softwhisker's mother is named Faintblossom. Her mother had 5 kittens. 3 she-cats and 2 boys. Her 3 sisters were named Quietbreeze, Silknose, and Gentledove. Her 2 brothers were named Cherryfang and Cloudygaze. Her mother used to tell them about their father, and how brave and perseverant he was before he died. Their father was Badgerfoot.
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘

Hello! โ–‘
i'm wildflower but you โ–‘
can call me flower!โ–‘
I enjoy making friends, โ–‘
trading, roleplaying, &โ–‘
creating art!โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Extra things:
The Rares List & The Fair Trade Thread are very helpful!
Check out this topic for a whole list of helpful sources
Look at my Trade Thread for more info on trading me!
Need help with something on cs? Ask me or ask here!
I love Free Rein, wildlife, traveling the world,
horses/any animal, reading, writing & roleplaying!

Advertisements; _Cerberus_'s Red Toxic Giveaway!

Have a lovely day!

Dreamies | Dressups | Art Gallery | โšœ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘