lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby Tea... » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:30 am

name:. 774 or just 7 (Bailey is his real name though)
sexuality:. gay
Realationship: pm me if interested

role:. peacekeeper
species:. (human/oid) human
powers:. none

personality:. edgy, smart, and vary reliable. He can be rash with his chose making if he gets really mad. He is really good at fighting and good at parkour. But mostly keeps to him-self and finds it hard to care about others. Thats why hes a good peacekeeper. He also vary observant and doesn't talk to people unless necessary or when spoken to sometimes not even then. He has a lot of trust issues but when he trusts someone he makes it his goal to keep that person safe and happy.
history:. when he was young he had abusive parents until they finally abandoned him when he was just 7, he had to live on his own and learn the world through a cold present. It was hard until he turned 13 when his instinct kicked in. When he had the chance to join the peacekeeper he knew it was brilliant way to have people leav him alone. He never felt bad for the humanoids just pityed them. (Im not going into to much detail cuz its sad and against cs rules) he will see other himaniods.

name:. bella
sexuality:. straight
Realationship: pm me if interested

role:. civilian
species:. (human/oid) human
powers:. none

personality:. kind, sweet, and kind of stubborn. She lived mostly in fear of her father of the humanoids. She loves nature and animals, but doesn't know whawhat to think of humanoids. She loves to run.
history:. her mother was killed by a humanoid, at least thats what her father says. He grew up with her father that is mostly cold to her and likes to keeps his distance from her. She doesn't mind though. Shes always in the forest anyways. She loves to learn new things and make new friends.

name:. finn
sexuality:. bi
Relationship: pm me if interested

role:. defender
species:. (human/oid) humaniod
powers:. power of fight and Teleportation

personality:. kind, sweet, and hard working. He tries his best in everything he tries. He is an airhead and vary inisent. He is a curious little boy and gets himself stuck in difficult situations.
history:. he is vary weak sice young age, and still is. He was saved by one of the defenders after his parents couldnt keep him. So now he wants to be a defender. He just barely passed being able to coming one. Still weak but is working hard to do his best and help the other humanoids. He doesn't know about his sister.

name:. misaki tachibana (saki for short)
sexuality:. straight
Relationship: pm Me if interested

role:. loner
species:. (human/oid) humaniod
powers:. manipulating reality, shapshifting, danger warning.

personality:. vary smart, and wise. She is vary intelligent. And always thinks of the furure that could happen. She is vary strong and good fighting and strategy. She keeps calm and vary reliable. Shes vary caring but gets annoyed easily. Her weakness is littler kids. She keeps to herself most of the time, but loves to speak her mind even if its not wanted.
history:.when the peacekeeper found out that the kept a kid that had powers they took her away. She was not attended to for a while so they just dumped her with a peacekeeper. She soon escaped from them, but it was to long ago she is hardly recognizable. She was left on the streets. she always takes her guitar everywhere she goes. She soon missed her parents and she visited them, but they did not see her. She found out that they had another child. She was frustrated and left, years go by and she watch her brother a few times and one day he was gone and so where her parents. She soon found out that there was a tragedy and her brother left. Unknowing where he went she assumed he died. Now shes on her own. She likes to walk around the city and loves coffee and other drinks. She secretly loves small cakes and other sweets.
Last edited by Tea... on Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:26 pm

@Echo
Did you want Artemis to go after her? I’m fine with either staying with Tommy for a bit, going after her, or just leaving in general.
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:48 pm

@Art
I was gonna leave that up to you! It's totally cool if you grab her if you'd like. I know that could create more drama. It's up to you though. That's why I like to leave my posts fairly open so others can make decisions :3
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluedash10 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:11 pm

name: Skilerius (Skill-ear-ee-us) Du-Braee ("Sky")
sexuality: Homosexual; single

role: Defender
species: Humanoid
powers: Teleportation, side effects of dizziness and temporary blindness ; Mind manipulation, he can make someone believe that something is happening when it really isn't ; Weapon-summoning, he can summon his sword with hardly any trouble,

personality:. Skilerius tends to be a drama king and will be very overdramatic at the smallest of things. He tends to enjoy being outside but also being alone in the dark of his room. He tends to be flirty with guys and rude to a few females if they get on his nerves. He is more immature than the others but it isn't too surprising. He also has an obsession with his cat, Ruuxa, who he has had forever. He suffers from schizophrenia, so him talking to his "friends" is not uncommon. He truly is a child at heart but makes up for it in his abilities. Skilerius is able to warp the mind into believing things that aren't really there, are there. He also, very rarely, can "glitch"(as he calls it, it's really just teleportation) to random places anywhere he goes.

history:. Skilerius grew up with humanoid parents, who eventually just vanished when he was ten. From there, he wandered until he stumbled across a defender, who led him to the group. As his abilities began to reveal themselves, he knew that he wanted to protect those who came around, so he practiced his abilities every day until he finally got it right. He found a cat, who he took in, and has had for two years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

name: Ruuxa
sexuality: Asexual

role: Caretaker
species: Humanoid
powers: Can shift into a cat, which he stays in all the time

personality: Your typical cat, loves to cuddle when you don't want to and loves to scratch you when you want to cuddle. He loves children, though, and will lay in their laps and just stay there. He usually stays with Sky for protection and is always climbing all over him and purring. They're best friends. He tends to enjoy his cat form more, as no one would expect a cat to be a humanoid.
When angered, Ruuxa can lash out and possibly try to injure someone, but it is quite hard to make him angry.
history: His history is mostly unknown, other than he was thrown out of his house and got stuck under a fence, where Sky found him. He was born in Detroit, Michigan, where he spent the first few years of his life. When he was five, he figured out how to shift into a cat, which is when his whole always being a cat started. He wandered the streets for years until Sky found him, and was extremely grateful for the male taking him in.
Last edited by Bluedash10 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluedash10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:14 pm

@Echo
Alright! I need to sleep so I’ll try to get a post up tomorrow before I head to school!
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:51 am

@sequoiatree I have a few issues with your forms. for bailey, a humanoid cannot be a peacekeeper. also it is very unrealistic that a 5 year old can survive alone on the streets without any help. bella is fine. for finn, I feel like talking to the dead isn't really the type of humanoid power I'm hoping for for this rp? also could you elaborate on his history? for misaki, I don't quite understand what her powers mean? also, her history doesn't make sense. could you describe it a little differently? I feel like there's a lot missing.

@Bluedash10 skilerius is accepted! although ruuxa needs more information. even if he doesn't share things about himself with anyone, I still need to know. I've said this before, but even if a character doesn't remember their history or doesn't share it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. also, do others know ruuxa is a humanoid, or do they simply think he's just a cat?

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:11 am

Alright i changed it tell me if anything else needs to be changed or clarified.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluedash10 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:25 am

I put in more information, and yes, they just think he's a cat, as he doesn't ever show his humanoid form.
Bluedash10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:35 am

N E W S + E V E N T S

08/02/18 . roleplay thread is created
    08/02/18 . discussion thread is created
    09/12/18 . loner role added
    09/28/18 . human to humanoid rule added
    10/04/18 . peacekeeper limit raised

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 am

there's a poll up on the roleplay thread! go check it out and vote please!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist