House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:36 am

I'm planning for it to start with the humans arriving at the masquerade - the supernaturals should already be there as they all live in the Manor anyway, even if they're just arriving at the ballroom.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:31 pm

:thumbup:
Makes sense
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:24 pm

ah that's good to know c: I might make a third character... although I'd feel a little bad exacerbating the imbalance there already is between humans and supernaturals ;;

anyways, if anyone wants to establish relationships with any of my characters, I am always open!
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:30 pm

bigwig: Ell is Genderfluid werewolf and is Pan so they're open to crushes. Also open to friends.

Mystic is agender, a werewolf and likes boys. Also open for friends.

Leela is way too old for a crush...unless maybe she likes Caelan since he's 13 billion years old. She's open to be like a mother/grandmother figure to others, though.

Ari, the human, has a possible crush on Elias but is open for friends.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:35 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:bigwig: Ell is Genderfluid werewolf and is Pan so they're open to crushes. Also open to friends.

Leela is way too old for a crush...unless maybe she likes Caelan since he's 13 billion years old. She's open to be like a mother/grandmother figure to others, though.

I'd be ok with Leela having a crush on Caelan, just because he's the Entity of Rage doesn't mean he can't fall in love
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:37 pm

My girl is also up for relations! She's unsure of her sexuality due to her dislike for men, and she's never really tried a relationship. So it'll be interesting to see where she goes and who she ends up liking.

Altho I think a little fued with Caelan would be entertaining to watch since he's the embodiment of rage and she was born and raised to hate men of that nature 😂
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:40 pm

General Chaos wrote:My girl is also up for relations! She's unsure of her sexuality due to her dislike for men, and she's never really tried a relationship. So it'll be interesting to see where she goes and who she ends up liking.

Altho I think a little fued with Caelan would be entertaining to watch since he's the embodiment of rage and she was born and raised to hate men of that nature 😂

I'd be ok with that, also, here's a picture of his true form. His lore is heavily based off the Green Lantern comics. I don't have an image for his minotaur or human form

Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:48 pm

@General Chaos - i had the idea that, since leon and t are both based on beings from greek mythology, that maybe the two of them have a little bit of history with each other? :0 like maybe they knew one another 'back in the day'. although, with leo being the sort of braggart that he is and tisiphone hating men I can see them having their own sort of feud as well lol. maybe an 'I-liked-you-better-back-when-you-were-just-a-monster' type attitude

also @Demon God Caelan - I didn't even think about green lantern until you brought it up but I can totally see the influence! that's pretty cool :0 anyways he and leo have a similar sort of attitude, I think leon would definitely respect him for his power and whatnot and might actually like him (in between the two of them nearly destroying the mansion with their sparring)
    bigwig.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:57 pm

Demon God Caelan wrote:
    Spiritstar3 wrote:bigwig: Ell is Genderfluid werewolf and is Pan so they're open to crushes. Also open to friends.

I'd be ok with Leela having a crush on Caelan, just because he's the Entity of Rage doesn't mean he can't fall in love

Hehe, ill have her crush on him, then
    Spiritstar3

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:59 pm

@Demon God Caelan: Ooooo I love that!! I also love the idea of your character, never thought to make an embodiment of an emotion.

@bigwig I love that idea. They can just be casually passive aggressive towards eachother due to their past. What kind of fued would they have had do you think? I was thinking their fights could have caused the destruction of some of ancient Greece 😂 them yelling at eachother about it in the mansion Infront of everyone would be hilarious "well at least I didn't BrEaK the COLOSSEUM"
    General Chaos

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me