RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:13 am

@StoneColdRiddik
I'm cool with that. So no worries!

@Fortune's Fool
oooooh mah gordsh yes. I'm down for that! Elkan would know either since he's such an idiot. He's my lovely himbo. If/when he finds out he has a confirmed daughter he's probably just gonna pass out... and then just proceed to fight anyone who ever thinks of her in a remotely romantic way... He's the kind of dad that's more of an uncle... but he'll just give your significant other a shovel talk every so often.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:21 am

@Rae'tia -- Oh that's such an absolutely hilarious concept to think about.
You are trying to catch the attention of a cute girl in your pack. Suddenly you have been cornered by a male from the rival pack, who instead of attacking you or something is... threatening you? For trying to woo said girl? From your own pack? What is even happening, someone please help.

I think I might go with the idea that Zareen knows her father is: from Red Moon. She doesn't have a name or anything but she could probably figure it out if the two of them ever ended up face to face.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:36 am

:D
Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:45 am

Elkan finding out: *internally screaming* No, god! no, god, please no! no! No! Nooooooo!
Zareen: .....
Everyone else: everybody stay calm he's buffering.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:13 am

════════════════════════════

════════════════════════════
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
--------------------------------------------------
name: Aspen
pack: Starlight pack
◆ ◆ ◆
+traits: extroverted, playful
-traits: over-protective, impatient
dislikes: snow, the dark
◆ ◆ ◆
crush: open
family: open

--------------------------------------------------
I introduce to you Aspen, the friendly little gal. Aspen is slightly below average sized with milky white fur and striking amber eyes. She has a build that contributes to her both for hunting and for fighting, though she is not incredibly lean and quick like a full time hunter or incredibly muscular like a full time fighter. Aspen is very, very sociable, to the point where it's almost ridiculous. She can not stand being alone, considering she loves to talk and play and makes friends, and when she's alone she simply can't do that. It is not uncommon to encounter having a conversation with something that can't talk back, such as a tree or bug. In fact she has gotten herself the nickname; the fae who speaks with the trees. It would not be hard to just see her as a insane wolf, which she could be considered slightly crazy. She does have some trouble getting hints from others. if they don't want her near them, and try to tell her with body language rather than telling her to go away, there's no way she'll leave. Once she grows close to others, which is not hard for her, she will be very protective of them. She does tend to get impatient very quickly, and gets bored with some wolves easily.

═════════════════════════════

═════════════════════════════
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
----------------------------------------------------
name: Aleck
pack: Redmoon pack
◆ ◆ ◆
+traits: kind, loyal
-traits: quiet, anxious
dislikes: challenges, heat
◆ ◆ ◆
crush: open
family: open

----------------------------------------------------
Meet Aleck, the quiet but soft-hearted brute. He is a slightly above average sized brute with a think coat consisting of varying shades of browns and pale golden eyes. He is built for strength, tending to be clumsy and awkward when faced with hunting. The first thing that you'll notice when you meet him is that he has a lot of anxiety, always jumping at rustling in the bushes, worries that something bad is going to happen. he never does say very much, but if he is spoken to he isn't afraid to speak. Behind this jumpy, anxious side of him, he is incredibly kind. He is friendly to almost everybody, rarely losing his temper and forgiving those who did wrong easily. he is very, very loyal. Once he dedicates himself to something, he won't ever leave it unless under critical circumstances. He is a wolf that's filled to the brim with love, but needs somebody to stay with him, and reach that part of him. he hopes to one day have a mate, and have pups. he doesn't trust too easily, so it would take some effort for him to grow to love somebody to the point he would want to be their mate, but hopefully somebody can do that.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:21 am

While I wait for forms to be approved...
I actually posted and it hasn't been approved either. My post will show up on the previous page, since there's now a new page on the RP. I'm just going to wait.

Anyway! Well, Jessie has a crush on Liberty.
Maison has a crush on Elkan possibly. XD should we discuss that? Also, if How wants, maybe Maison could be Daisy's adoptive dad?

Elders are allowed to have crushes..and my make elder is open for other male elders if anyone makes any.
Wolfcry potentially likes Foxleap
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:48 am

Hey, Riddik, Rusted is a redmoon pack elder.Whisper is a Starlight pack hunter
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:49 am

Up oh did I make a oooopsie?
Ah I see. I couldn’t see what rank whisper was.

fixed.

whats going on^^ :shock:
Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:54 pm

StoneColdRiddik wrote:Up oh did I make a oooopsie?
Ah I see. I couldn’t see what rank whisper was.

fixed.

How-Wow wrote:Foxleap-Female-crush: Open- age: 1 ADULT Starlightpack
Interactions:
Destiny, WolfCry, patrol, redmoon patrol.

The she wolf wagged her tail as Destiny told her she could go hunting after the patrol. "Thank you, Alpness!" She yipped.
She ran off to join the border patrol, waving her tail at Wolfcry again as she ran by. Excitement pulsed through her as she padded into the forest with the patrol. She kept her ears alert, her eyes scanning for trouble. Her nose twitched. "I smell Redmoon pack!"
She warned the patrol leader. The words had barely left her mouth when a Redmoon patrol burst out of the bushes. She bristled her fur, felling exhilaration at the fight. *This is what i was born to do!* she thought as she jumped at a Redmoon fighter, her speed overtaking them in minutes. Foxleap jumped back, and bared her teeth, waiting for thier next move, her eyes focusing solely on them.

whats going on^^ :shock:

Wdym what's going on?
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:15 pm

Deciding to add in one more character:

Username: Furrydogs12
Wolf name: Chronos
Picture or description:Image
Crush: open
Mate: n/a
Personality: Chronos is a very hardworking soul, willing to work hours on end to get praise or achieve a goal. He likes to challenge himself, taking on harder tasks. When trying to achieve something he enjoys, he focuses all his attention on the task. He can neglect himself and overwork himself to the point that he can cause himself harm. He just wants to be accepted and wants to make others proud and feel accomplished.
Skills: diligent and hard working
Other: unknown/questioning sexuality
He’s a runt
Pack: Starlight
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me