( ◜ˊ ✶ ── hand mirrors ❞ )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── you’re so devilish ❞ )

Postby mtuan, » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:37 pm

> Jeong (l) In-Yeop (f), english name is Roman, but he usually goes by Rome or
the occasional other nickname someone gives him, kinda doesn't care about it
> twenty-three yrs old, demiromantic demi-graysexual, korean, he's about 5'9
> first impression, stoic and difficult to converse with, he's not the most open
individual and conversations he cares not about often fizzle out after the first
couple exchanges; disinterested and dull, and the one who allows awkward sil
ence to take over without actually making an effort to ease the tension either
> his "default" happens to be in a constant state of bitterness- whether it be o
f something in the past or something that is happening in the moment; gives h
is peers 'ttitude as long as he's not in a good mood- which happens to be often
> also smug- in a vindictive, vengeful, kinda way, and believes in a justice- no
matter how twisted it may be in the wider scope of things; absolutely believe
s in people being treated the way they deserve and karma brings him much sa
tisfaction, despite the exact karma biting his own ass many times over as well
> a stickler for "rules" (-the ones he selectively picks to value, anyway) but ex
tremely loyal to his friends- and maybe it's the influence of his parents' infidel
ity, but he's quietly promised never to betray those who have more than prove
n their own sentiment to him as well; has no respect whatsoever for traitors o
r two-faced individual, and frequently complains about how people should sto
p busy-bodying other people's businesses & pick a side because "it is annoying"
> chaotic home life did not produce a "good kid" and he doesn't even bother w
ith convincing people otherwise- quite literally dyes his hair impulsively when
he's bored and couldn't bring himself to care any less about what other's will t
hink, in one instance; niche hobbies too, the kind that most don't care to have
> he's more of an independent, solo individual, who thrives off of both trustin
g and depending on his own self, but genuinely tries to integrate with his peer
s in most instances- despite (socially) burning out quick; earnest with his frien
ds & genuinely tries to be involved, but eventually ends up just nodding along
> affectionate in his own time, but does not require attention at all times; he
gives as he pleases and goes looking for what he craves at any given time, too
> avid literature aficionado, digs his nose into old, boring texts when possible

Last edited by mtuan, on Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── i’m prying open heaven’s gates ❞ )

Postby mtuan, » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:37 pm

> white, healing
> yeah I’m bringing ro back ❤️, shoutout if you know him from the
uhhh one rp I think it was hp LOL
Last edited by mtuan, on Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── somewhere by the emerald sea ❞ )

Postby mtuan, » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:38 pm

> Zhang (l) Yong Cheng (f), english name is Raphael and that's what he usually goes by
> twenty-one years old, demiromantic gray-asexual, Korean with some Chinese blood,
he's moderately built- not necessarily very muscular per se, but toned and sinewy, 5'7
> physically, he's in the process of filling out more, prioritizing exercise where he can;
mentally, he takes very little interest in romantic connections and anything more, bey
ond the typical platonic feelings- easily shrugs things off 'cause he doesn't understand
> first impression, he's very gentlemanly and courteous, well-mannered, although in a
n almost forced, 'posh' approach; he is relatively effective in withholding his emotions
in the time being, in favor of becoming the 'voice of reason' in most situations- he's al
so discovered that feigning innocence and politeness often pulls the blame away from
himself and pushes it onto others instead & it keeps him clean despite being part of it
> he could be considered a bit of a flirt- nothing particularly glaring, but he does have
his way with words; if he's not using them to stab at someone, then they are v smooth
> subtle, rather than flamboyant, yet commanding in presence, as he demands the at
tention to stay on him; 'focus on me, keep your eyes on me.. only you and me now...'
> despite being relatively gallant in most cases purely for the sake of civility and noth
ing (much) else, he's the king of sarcastic, underhanded gestures and comments; whil
e he may not raise his voice often, he sure knows when to jab at someone else's pride
> absolutely merciless, even towards his closest buddies- and yes, it does take a certa
in kind of person to truly fare w/ that mouth of his; not suitable for the faint of heart
> this often also comes with a generous amount of rough-housing and playful shoves w
hen the vibes are comfortable and offending his friends is the least of his worries; he'
s especially close with his buddies when they're able to bond over being thick-skinned
> contrary to popular belief, he'd much rather j lazily lounge around, if not for image
> he's not the type to be set off easily or to throw temper tantrums at the whim (-in f
act, he finds such acts quite childish), but in the off chance that he is set off, there is
often quite a bit of yelling involved; the more frustrated he is, the louder he gets too
> highly sentimental with a 'love' language in acts of service, he always remembers th
e little things- sometimes even the miniscule details that literally no one else even th
inks about; he enjoys making every moment worth his time, and dislikes wasting time
> loving him is accepting the fact that he's shared and well loved amongst his friends-
the genuine ones, he's never truly anyone's solely and hates being possessed in any wa
y that'll keep him caged like a songbird yearning to spread its wings; he'll fight back..
Last edited by mtuan, on Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── where the moon and water meet ❞ )

Postby mtuan, » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:38 pm

> telekinetic
Last edited by mtuan, on Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bak dexter

Postby jungwonie » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:48 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
001. daemin bak, english name is dexter, and goes by dex to close friends 002. cismale, using he/
him pronouns 003. bisexual/biromantic,, with a masculine lean and very, very open about it 004.
stands at five foot eleven, or one hundred seventy-eight cm 005. saggitarius, born november 30th, 03

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧, 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
006. during dex's first impression, he comes off as someone who's fearless, who recognizes a threat
and just does not give in, bull-headed in ways but determined in all mannerisms. he's easy-going, d
oesn't take kindly to being vulnerable, but he's very good with a filter, giving this easy-going air in o
rder to try and calm others. 007. his ambitious nature makes him a delightful problem-solver, show
ing resourcefulness and his role as someone who uses companionship to their advantage 008. a true
team player, he's always thinking of dynamics, whether good or bad, but chooses not to speak up a
bout it. a leader should be thinking of these things, and it is not dexter's job to point it out. 009. l
owkey, does not want to overshadow those in charge, or be bothered with the problems that role d
eals with. he's satisfied being a side-character in a story, as long as he's got attention on him. 010.
011. craves intimacy in a way that is much more superficial in nature: his love language is quality t
ime. pick apart his mind, and he'll be infatuated 012. truly is his own nickname generator, though he
resorts to pet names most of the time 013. though he craves deep connections, he is secretive with
the information that he can call his own, and his stubbornness comes to light when providing his life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭, 𝐢'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by jungwonie on Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bak dexter 02

Postby jungwonie » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:48 am

> black marker, blood manipulation
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

> faceclaim and voiceclaim: jeon jungkook! <3
Last edited by jungwonie on Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yang valerie

Postby jungwonie » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:49 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
001. valerie yang, goes by val to close friends 002. libra, born october 8th, 02 003. cisfemale, she/her
004. bisex/rom, with a femme lean 005. stands at five foot six, or one hundred sixty-eight cm 006.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
valerie, upon first glance, is someone who is helpful and kind, no matter what it comes down to. she's r
esourceful and takes everyone's words as truth 007. insecure about if she's worth loving or not, so she
keeps her distance from others just in case they're just going to hurt her 008. older brothers, youngest
of three; would simply die for her family, so when they're put on the line because of her, she'll do what

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄? 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄? 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ever it takes to keep them alive and well 009. the creative type, constantly thinking of new ideas and s
olutions to problems 010. thinks she's so far misunderstood that she refuses to talk to others about it,
she doesn't need to hear that she's overthinking and certainly not correct in any way. she can see that s
he's acting a bit irrational, but her feelings are her own to feel 011. enamored by butterflies, will stop
dead in her tracks to watch them fly around wherever she may see them.
Last edited by jungwonie on Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yang valerie 02

> green mark, telekinetic and telepathy
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

> faceclaim and voiceclaim: yeji hwang! <3
Last edited by jungwonie on Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

arlen park

> arlen park
    > hates nicknames, either arlen or park
    > capricorn, born dec. 30th 02, twenty years old
    > cismale, he/him
    > unlabeled sexuality, likes what he likes
    > five foot eight
    > cold and calculated, a silent killer
    > extremely loyal
    > serial flirter and ceo of not doing anything about it
    > commitment issues
    > heart on his sleeve but knows he can't get into anything serious
    > resident dumbass and doesn't know what he's doing most of the time
    > too lazy to code, here's basics, bleh
Last edited by jungwonie on Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ◜ˊ ✶ ── hand mirrors ❞ )

Postby jungwonie » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:50 am

unnamed ice boy res 06
jungwonie