π’π“π€π‘πƒπŽπŒ & π’πŽπ‚πˆπ€π‹πˆπ“π„π’ [f&d]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

cove mason

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:53 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙲X𝙾Xπš…X𝙴Xx 𝙼X𝙰Xπš‚X𝙾X𝙽
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
cove alexandra mason, who wishes for nothing more than a simple life,
translates her misery into anger. for what once was – a successful
acting career – had never been asked for. the daughter of a couple who
lived in a state of false luxury, cove was thrown into acting jobs from the
moment she turned five and was scouted at the local mall by an agent. her
parents immediately accepted this offer, and she starred in many family
friendly shows. she was sixteen when she filed for emancipation, and it
was granted. getting her money back was even more difficult. after the
fact, she struggled with adjusting to her new life.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

cove was born on november eighth, making her a scorpio. she stands at
five foot ten inches, something she has found herself rather insecure
about. she smells of cinnamon and brandy, and uses a coconut shampoo.
she is a closeted bisexual with a heavy female lean, though there have
been a few tabloids that claim they’ve seen her kissing other women.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

cove tends to keep quite a bit inside. she’s quite reserved, and when she
does speak, it’s usually something snarky. she doesn’t trust people right
off of the bat, and her gaze screams judgment. her resting face has a hint
of a frown, her dark eyes have a permanent hint of sadness that hides
behind the anger. despite how rude she is, she’s a people pleaser no
matter how hard she has tried to rid herself of the trait.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by ptolemaea on Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 〝 ─ ✦ she's such a good girl )

Postby serafim » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:04 pm

ππ€πŒπ„. sara banks 𝐀𝐆𝐄. twenty-two ππ‘πŽπ. cisfemale (she/her) π‡π„πˆπ†π‡π“.162 cm. (5'4) πŽπ‘πˆπ„ππ“. demirom-sexual
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 ππŽπ“ 𝐀 πƒπ‘πˆππŠ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 π“π‡πˆππŠ π‚πŽπ”π‹πƒ π’πˆππŠ 𝐇𝐄𝐑
    a pretty devil in disguise sara has an air of mystery about h
    er until she opens up, a bit hard to read on the surface but
    once allows you in, you'll find her to be quite witty and ma
    ternal. she cares deeply for those she loves and is bullhead
    ed when she puts her mind to something. she would consid
    er herself an independent woman however with the right p
    erson, she melts into a sappy and pouty mess. she's playful
    and easy-going, always adapting to those around her . . . .
    π‡πŽπ– π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐈 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 π“π‡πˆππŠ π€ππŽπ”π“ . .
Last edited by serafim on Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 〝 ─ ✦ and she feels so good! )

Postby serafim » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:04 pm

res. relos and the sorts
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ it's alarming, honestly ❞

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:48 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
---pos. traits - peaceful, empathetic, down-to-earth, calm, agreeable
---neu. traits - sensitive, bashful, reserved, passive, independent
---neg. traits - insecure, pessimistic, meek, morose, distrustful

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
    ────────────────────────────────
    𝐒𝐇𝐄 π’π€π˜π’ π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽπ '𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π“π‡πˆπ’ π–π€π˜ ,

i. rachel louise hackett ii. 'chel' if you must, but never 'rach' iii. cisf-
    emale, she/her iv. twenty-one v. september 9 (virgo)

π…π€πŒπŽπ”π’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πƒπ”πŒπ 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍 π„π€π‘π‹π˜ 𝐀𝐆𝐄 ! ! ! ✦✦

vi. homosexual vii. 5'9" viii. golden blond hair, shorted and parted to
    the side ix. bright blue eyes x. faceclaim - kacey rohl

𝐈 '𝐌

>>✦✦ π‹π˜πˆππ† ,
    >>>>>>>>>>> 𝐈 '𝐌 π‹π˜πˆππ† ! ! ! ✦✦
    RACHEL LOUISE HACKETT is, on the surface, a pleasant contrast to her belligerent older brother. She comes off as sweet, soft-spoken, and gentle, a kind-hearted people-pleaser. Rachel has been a model since she was eighteen, succeeding her mother in much the same way Eddie succeeded their father. However, in all actuality, Rachel simply fell into modeling due to not knowing what else to do. Her mother's connections at her agency made it easy, although Rachel has always been insecure, believing herself to be much less attractive than the other models she works with. As a matter of fact, Rachel doesn't even particularly like modeling. At her core, she is
    ✦✦ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππŽπ˜π’, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†πˆπ‘π‹π’, π“π‡π„π˜ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π‹πˆπŠπ„ π‚π€π‘πŒπ„π ! ! !
    shy and sensitive and not suited to the constant judgement beauty and fashion modeling have entailed for her. She has grown deeply insecure and emotionally repressed but feels hopeless when it comes to breaking out and unentangling herself from her own career. In contrast to her brother, Rachel is quite demure, usually deferring to other people and struggling to express herself. She is bright and very sweet, but the cracks in her peppy facade are obvious. A strange melancholy seems to hang about her, the air of someone who is sad in a profound sort of way. She can definitely be a bit of a downer sometimes, despite her best attempts at pleasing other people. Rachel tries to be easygoing and a peacemaker between other people, but she is easily stressed and would rather stay out of things if she can. She actually prefers things quiet; she loves reading, walking on the beach, and nature, and likes photography, poetry, and music. However, she doesn't talk about herself much. Some see her as secretive and cryptic because of this, but she is really just anxious about opening up to people. Her metaphorical cards are always held very close to her chest. She likes to listen and is a good listener, a calm girl who always gives a bit of advice to other people but can never give that advice to herself. Unlike her brother, Rachel doesn't think too much of her family's legacy. She doesn't really want to be rich or famous, and even though she knows countless people would give anything to have her life, she doesn't think it's all it's cracked up to be.
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ how charming she can be ❞

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:49 pm

β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
β–ˆβ•‘
    ✦✦ ──────────────────────
    βœ”- positive | ✘ - negative | = - neutral | β™‘ - love interest
    β™₯ - partner | ✿ - acquaintance | β˜… - friend | ➼ - enemy/rival
    ────────────────────── ✦✦
    jolie husdon - =
    textextextextextextextextextext

maliah castro - =/βœ”
    cove mason - βœ”/β™‘?

marji bloom - sym

rowena nightwood - =

karkat fifita - sym

zephyr harris - =

delphi seoul - sym

tatum jeong - sym

arthur blake - βœ”

name - sym

luke griffin - sym

arlen ahn - ✘

alex jang - sym

andrew yang - =

sooyun chae - sym

leon moon - =

cypress yang - =

hyunjin lee - sym

charlie moon - ✘

sara banks - =/βœ”

name - sym
Last edited by bigwig. on Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π’π“π€π‘πƒπŽπŒ & π’πŽπ‚πˆπ€π‹πˆπ“π„π’ [f&d]

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:50 pm

Full name:Arthur James Blake
Nicknames:typically goes by Blake with people he doesn't really know
Sexuality:Homosexual
Occupation:Writer(mostly murder mystery but he's dabbled in poetry)

Appearance:Arthur has a tall lean build and stands at around 5'11. Don't let that fool you though he's stronger than he looks and knows how to fight. his eyes are blue but they will often change color and can appear grey. He has short straight black hair that he keeps slicked back. He dresses in a dark academia style. He often looks like he just stepped out of a period drama.

Personality:Arthur is a very serious no-nonsense individual. When you first meet him he appears to be rather cold and doesn't really show his emotions. He tends to struggle with interacting with people and finds it hard to open up and trust others especially due to recent events. Arthur has a quick temper and if he's annoyed he won't hesitate to throw verbal barbs or a sarcastic comment someone's way. Even though Arthur appears rather disinterested in life he has always had a strong passion for the arts, especially his writing. talking about his books with him is one of the few topics that will actually get him to open up. Despite his snarky nature Arthur is actually a pretty nice guy. It's hard to see but he tries to look out for the people he cares about and is always there to listen or give advice. He is pretty affectionate but it mostly takes the form of tough love. Arthur is also one of the most supportive and least judgmental people you'll ever meet. Arthur's loyalty is very hard earned but once you earn it he will stay with you till the end of time.

History:Arthur wanted to be a writer ever since he was a little boy. He adored reading and he would love to spend hours in a good book. Unfortunately he didn't have that much free time as his father was trying to sculpt him to be the heir for his company. Even though Arthur was born into wealth Arthur had a rather miserable childhood. Arthur was often dragged to parties by his father and was paraded around in front of people he didn't know. Arthur never gave up on his dream to become an author and would secretly write poems in his spare time. The only person who supported Arthur was his younger sister Cecelia who Arthur considers his first editor. Arthur had been sending his poems to publishing firms hoping they would choose to publish his works. It finally happened and Arthur was quick to accept the offer. This led to a big fight between him and his parents who had never been supportive of his hobby. Arthur chose to cut ties with his family and only keeps in contact with Cecelia. Arthur was quick to start his next writing venture and began a murder mystery series which did wonderfully. Arthur also ended up getting a boyfriend although the two were dating in secret since Arthur was not ready to come out of the closet. The good times came to a screeching halt a few months ago when Arthur got caught up in a scandal where he was accused of plagiarizing from another writer since the two had identical rough drafts. This caused a huge hit to Arthurs reputation and career. Thankfully with some help from Rowena the claim was proven false but the damage had been done. Especially since it turns out Arthur's boyfriend (now ex obviously) was the one who gave the other writer the draft. Arthur is now choosing to focus his time solely on writing his next book and piece his life back together.
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

it snowed in shanghai

Postby mtuan, » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:51 am

> Ahn (l) Jae-Un (f), english name is Arlen, usually goes by Ren for the sake of convenience
> twenty-four years old, demiromantic demisexual, Chinese nationality, Korean, is abt 5'11
> first impression, towering, dark and broody, this dude always looks at least a little bit irr
itated at any given time, and maybe even a little bit sinful with his tanned, inked skin and
usually dark 'fits; intimidating even when he's feeling casual, and always unintentionally lo
oks like he's about to fight someone (-'if looks could kill' comes to mind, except perpetual)
> if there's anything about him at all, it's that he's impatient and loves the gratifying feelin
g of having something in his victory- instantaneously, he doesn't enjoy being told to wait &
has the 'might as well go for it myself' type of headspace; this goes for challenges too, and
if someone is gonna dare him to jump into the water, without thinking and to prove a poin
t, he absolutely would- he will go lengths to prove himself in one way or another, honestly
> it's like he's practically, consistently, only hanging by a thread & that thread is screaming
> needless to say, he's pretty domineering and feels the need to have his way at all times-
the kind of dude who seeks utter control, even when he knows it can be tiring after a whil
e; if his peers aren't careful around him, then he more than likely gets 'his way' with them
> that said, he's incredibly protective of those who are closest to him as well, as a boy wit
hout many to call his family, he holds those who are dearest to him with a vice like grip; e
asily jealous and hates when his friends' attentions drift away from him, but, of course, all
the same, one wrong move against his buddies, & he'll be two steps up someone's ass for it
> no one is allowed to touch what's his without his or their (his friend) permission, for sure
> for all the intensity he feels regarding those who he gives the majority of his time to, he
sure falls flat in the presence of acquaintances; in fact, he couldn't be any more apathetic
> the type of dude who will play that one game of never being the first to strike up a conv
ersation or send a message, he acts as if he has absolutely no interest in doing more, and i
t makes him hard to understand; also won't bring it up & forces others to take an initiative
> he's generally content with his small, inner circle of friends, making it difficult to make f
riends with him for the most part- shallow chatter, sure- absolutely, but he makes it a chal
lenge to be anything more; he maintains a superficial network of connections that works o
n a transactional basis for the most part, but other than that- he's kind of a content feline
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

for the first time in ten years

Postby mtuan, » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:53 am

> a nationally renown tattoo artist and piercer until someone tells me i can't have that as h
is occupation (-:
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me